Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated (35119 Views)

Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex / I Regret My Loyalty To My Girl Friend, I Am Crying In The Inside... / My Heart Is About To Explode: Just Ended A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by colonist(m): 8:38am On Jun 19, 2018
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by Josh44s(m): 8:39am On Jun 19, 2018
Who move this come Fp angry
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by hush15: 8:40am On Jun 19, 2018
Jamariwolff:
After breaking this relationship over a lil fight which involved him making fun of my academic performance, I blocked him on WhatsApp nd told him to stay away from me offline.
He's handsome and fun.
I'm not my self anymore, I'm presently awake from a hangover yesterday evening over this same issue

I miss those funny night chats with this guy, but I can't get my proud self to apologise right now.

Then shut it, go and apologize. Thats how to keep a relationship and stop making noise
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by sammirano: 8:40am On Jun 19, 2018
Equal2DeTask:
Jamariwolff, I'm hansome cool headed, funny guy and a worthy companion u might be missing wink
dnt blame him, he is still immature datz why he makes mockery of ur Academics grumbles.
U dnt need such Guy.
Send me a pm I gat sometime 4 U darling tongue

Your matter tired me.
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by poseidon12: 8:40am On Jun 19, 2018
You should call him and apologize. We are all human, not perfect.
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by MrLatin1: 8:42am On Jun 19, 2018
Op, you don’t like the truth. Go and read your books. If your cgpa is below 3.5, you’re unserious.
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by Juve4(m): 8:42am On Jun 19, 2018
Read your books gal and have gud grades. na my advice ooooh.

Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by Fuadeiza(m): 8:42am On Jun 19, 2018
wait.!!!!! How TF is this FP worthy
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by sparko1(m): 8:42am On Jun 19, 2018
Jamariwolff:
After breaking this relationship over a lil fight which involved him making fun of my academic performance, I blocked him on WhatsApp nd told him to stay away from me offline.
He's handsome and fun.
I'm not my self anymore, I'm presently awake from a hangover yesterday evening over this same issue

I miss those funny night chats with this guy, but I can't get my proud self to apologise right now.

My take!
If it hurt you enough, work on improving yourself, build confidence, get professional certification and be proud of yourself.
Remember, if a friend can jokingly say something that hurt you about your academic performance, you must think you should have done better!
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by Preshy561(f): 8:42am On Jun 19, 2018
fp?
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by tayo200(m): 8:42am On Jun 19, 2018
friend will advise you... best friend will mock you....

2 Likes

Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by SweetBwoy: 8:43am On Jun 19, 2018
Its not too difficult you know cool

A simple text with " I'm sorry for how I reacted... " should cool things off.. you don't have to call.
I'm sure he's not mad at you.. In fact , you'll make his day.

1 Like

Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by koladebrainiac(m): 8:43am On Jun 19, 2018
first unblock him and see if he will message you to apologise if he doesn't then send one smiley to him
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by tlops(m): 8:43am On Jun 19, 2018
Jamariwolff:
After breaking this relationship over a lil fight which involved him making fun of my academic performance, I blocked him on WhatsApp nd told him to stay away from me offline
How can you too perform so badly? Se olodo in ę ni? But who else is going to make fun of you if not your true friend. The rest of your friends are doing it behind you and you love them. Pick that phone and call the guy, tell him you don’t like that and you want your friend back.
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by AkpaMgbor(m): 8:44am On Jun 19, 2018
from my own perspective I think the dude should count it as a blessing for being delivered from the dreaded abyss of friend zone! angry

2 Likes

Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by peacettw: 8:44am On Jun 19, 2018
You just pointed out that he is the funny type. I am sure he made fun of you out of love and not necessarily from a plate of hate. My family does that to me sometimes. Like someone pointed out, I think you may have some feelings for him... I also suspect this isn't the first time this is happening in your relationship. You are here now cos you need to rant and perhaps send him the link to this thread as a way of getting him back.

Damn!! I am only just realizing now that you are using us to get him back. Have fun
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by wyzoe: 8:47am On Jun 19, 2018
Jamariwolff:
He's handsome and fun.

Send me his number. I'll apologize for you
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by sparko1(m): 8:47am On Jun 19, 2018
Equal2DeTask:
Jamariwolff, I'm hansome cool headed, funny guy and a worthy companion u might be missing wink
dnt blame him, he is still immature datz why he makes mockery of ur Academics grumbles.
U dnt need such Guy.
Send me a pm I gat sometime 4 U darling tongue

Wow! You just broke the Bro code!

Seriously, you really think this will work?, if you are that handsome and cool headed why are you still single?

If you have a friend that you are afraid to make jess of, then why are you friends in the first place!
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by ItzBIM(m): 8:47am On Jun 19, 2018
Jamariwolff:
He's handsome and fun.

If your best friend can’t mock you who will, better go and borrow sense of humour you arrogant proud attention seeker.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 19, 2018
I think you should concentrate more on your studies, so you can have good grades next time.

You can't be ugly and not have brains at the same time!

You get high on alcohol anyhow and expect to come out in flying colours

Any responsible man that takes your kind serious is heading for doom!

Slay queen my a.ss
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by UncleJudax(m): 8:48am On Jun 19, 2018
1realBobby:
he shouldn't have made fun of your academic performance nao, instead should have encouraged you.. that's what true friendship is all about...

BTW, in case you are looking for a new friend, madame I'm available oooo... I would always be there for you, no strings attached...
No Strings attached indeed? shocked grin
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 19, 2018
Thirrrrsssstttyyyy dddduuddeeessss all over the first page of this thread smh

2 Likes

Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by donbachi(m): 8:52am On Jun 19, 2018
I taught they say handsome guys ain't funny....try me and 4get dat dude....ptown most handsome
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by tbibuzz(m): 8:53am On Jun 19, 2018
Hmmm

Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 19, 2018
1realBobby:
he shouldn't have made fun of your academic performance nao, instead should have encouraged you.. that's what true friendship is all about...

BTW, in case you are looking for a new friend, madame I'm available oooo... I would always be there for you, no strings attached...
Some Men are so pathetic. So you made the other guy look bad just so you can sell yourself to vagina? what's your problem? it's people like you that make girls carry a chip on their shoulders. YOu are a fine example of a Beta male.

Also, OP If you can't handle a little banter, then it's your problem not his.

1 Like

Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by Jeffry05: 8:55am On Jun 19, 2018
Is he just a friend? Or your boyfriend? Does he eat the fruit under your legs?
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by frankwyte: 8:56am On Jun 19, 2018
Jamariwolff:
He's handsome and fun.

And you think when you share it on this forum this is where you get respite! I laugh you to scorn, you are in a long till. You need to know that sharing your intimate concerns on social media makes you look petty and foolish no right thinking man should want to associate with except they want to have a feel of you which they are already!
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by KELVONISTIC: 8:57am On Jun 19, 2018
Lawd cheesy cheesy more like juventus and Barça odd

lanrezy:
1.maybe he cracked a joke that your CGPA can't flash mtn to mtn
2. or probably said your CGPA looks like R.Madrid's odds
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by Heemcelph: 8:59am On Jun 19, 2018
I wouldn't blame neither of you, you probably read a totally different meaning to what he said, he probably didn't mean it the way you took it and again your action wasn't wrong because you acted exactly the way it got to you (we all act differently to situations). The thing now is, don't let your action go a long way, talk it out with him and let him know what he said was hurtful and didn't sit well with you, if he is understanding enough he would apologize and make an amendment with his jokes, that doesn't mean you shouldn't apologize too for the way you reacted.
P.S If people don't talk their differences out, it will never be resolved.
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by openmine(m): 8:59am On Jun 19, 2018
Jamariwolff:
He's handsome and fun.

I miss those funny night chats with this guy, but I can't get MY PROUD self to apologise right now.
SMH

Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by eseflive234: 9:00am On Jun 19, 2018
Jamariwolff:
He's handsome and fun.

Please follow me back, I want to send you a short message, Thanks
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by openmine(m): 9:06am On Jun 19, 2018
lanrezy:
1.maybe he cracked a joke that your CGPA can't flash mtn to mtn
2. or probably said your CGPA looks like R.Madrid's odds
bro U no serious grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kelvin Osasere & Tobe Omigie: Wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders / She Used Food And Netflix To Get Into My Heart / The Girl With 4 Boyfriends..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.