Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Egypt's Goalkeeper Refused Man Of The Match Award Because Of Muslim Faith - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Egypt's Goalkeeper Refused Man Of The Match Award Because Of Muslim Faith (45212 Views)

Egypt Goalkeeper's Water Bottle Covered With Notes On Senegal's Penalty Takers / Egypt Goalkeeper, Gabaski, The Talk Of The Continent Despite AFCON Loss / Ahmed Musa Flaunts His Man Of The Match Award After World Cup Heroics. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egypt's Goalkeeper Refused Man Of The Match Award Because Of Muslim Faith by ikept(m): 7:51am On Jun 19, 2018
His decision....

1 Like

Re: Egypt's Goalkeeper Refused Man Of The Match Award Because Of Muslim Faith by BanevsJoker(m): 7:52am On Jun 19, 2018
juanjo2:
pls they should just send all this Muslims to another planet, it is very clear that we are not same... imagine rejecting an award because of a mere brand, JUST NEGODU
The UEFA champions league is sponsored by Heineken. All muslims should stop playing in the competition including Mohamed Salah. Just like in Northern Nigeria, they should reject FG allocation earned from tax on alcohol and tobacco. Hypocrisy everywhere.

4 Likes

Re: Egypt's Goalkeeper Refused Man Of The Match Award Because Of Muslim Faith by Godson32(m): 7:53am On Jun 19, 2018
He should refuse the tournament because it was sponsored by the same alcoholic drink.
Re: Egypt's Goalkeeper Refused Man Of The Match Award Because Of Muslim Faith by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 19, 2018
juanjo2:
pls they should just send all this Muslims to another planet, it is very clear that we are not same... imagine rejecting an award because of a mere brand, JUST NEGODU
i don't know why you guys can't condemn what is bad!

If it is Christians player that reject it,what are you going to say?
Re: Egypt's Goalkeeper Refused Man Of The Match Award Because Of Muslim Faith by 2lateBiafra: 7:54am On Jun 19, 2018
Xtianity a man made religion
Re: Egypt's Goalkeeper Refused Man Of The Match Award Because Of Muslim Faith by joedoc44: 7:54am On Jun 19, 2018
how u go win match of the man for match wen u lose...it wasn't as if he was in anyway spectacular..,.. dis news is fakeeeee .....very untrue
Re: Egypt's Goalkeeper Refused Man Of The Match Award Because Of Muslim Faith by SexytorresE(f): 7:54am On Jun 19, 2018
diebuhari1:
We know how the sales of Alcohol dropped drastically during the Ramadan fast.
Hypocrites
yes, because they are the one patronising it more. Just as u said, the sales dropped drastically during d Ramadan fast. But this people are the reason we are backward in this world and Nigeria as a whole. My greatest regret is being in same country with them cry cry
Re: Egypt's Goalkeeper Refused Man Of The Match Award Because Of Muslim Faith by boldking(m): 7:55am On Jun 19, 2018
now u r informed
Re: Egypt's Goalkeeper Refused Man Of The Match Award Because Of Muslim Faith by Adekdammy: 7:55am On Jun 19, 2018
Well he stands for what he believes in, how many of us can stand for what we believe in?
Re: Egypt's Goalkeeper Refused Man Of The Match Award Because Of Muslim Faith by Akpacha(m): 7:55am On Jun 19, 2018
Hypocrisy!
Re: Egypt's Goalkeeper Refused Man Of The Match Award Because Of Muslim Faith by Edu3Again: 7:56am On Jun 19, 2018
labisibrass:
Hypocrites everywhere. We know them. Naso my neighbor nor smoke his weed throughout Ramadan period, we were just too happy for him then. Dude has turned himself to exhaust pipe since Friday afternoon now. Faith kor fate ni
grin
Re: Egypt's Goalkeeper Refused Man Of The Match Award Because Of Muslim Faith by gafar1972(m): 7:56am On Jun 19, 2018
diebuhari1:
Hypocrites
just because majority do it does not justify it is right
Re: Egypt's Goalkeeper Refused Man Of The Match Award Because Of Muslim Faith by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:56am On Jun 19, 2018
grin Give am one fresh fine girl, he will change mind.
Reminds me of 2009 confederations when they give excuse that they lost to the US because they were fasting only for cctv to catch different kinds of ladies coming in and going out of their rooms on that same period.
Re: Egypt's Goalkeeper Refused Man Of The Match Award Because Of Muslim Faith by CodeTemplar: 7:57am On Jun 19, 2018
sdindan:
grin

And Naija Muslims de hustle alcohol VAT with unbelievers.
Naija Muslims are poor Muslims. Imagine Dubai hustling for tax profit.
Re: Egypt's Goalkeeper Refused Man Of The Match Award Because Of Muslim Faith by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 19, 2018
boldking:

not false but fact and I only bring u information

So this has been verified by you, right?

Be careful what you read on the internet.
Re: Egypt's Goalkeeper Refused Man Of The Match Award Because Of Muslim Faith by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 19, 2018
Keep on believing your white Argentine girlfriend and one day you will surprisingly kill yourself.

There are blacks in Argentina my good friend.
Re: Egypt's Goalkeeper Refused Man Of The Match Award Because Of Muslim Faith by Wizkhalifa2(m): 7:57am On Jun 19, 2018
Coca cola sponsors the worldcup also, and they just started an alcoholic brand in Asia... The moslems can as well leave the worldcup
Re: Egypt's Goalkeeper Refused Man Of The Match Award Because Of Muslim Faith by BetaThings: 7:58am On Jun 19, 2018
diebuhari1:
Hypocrites

We know how crime rate goes up dramatically when you want to celebrate Christmas in a big way
Re: Egypt's Goalkeeper Refused Man Of The Match Award Because Of Muslim Faith by DonCortino: 7:58am On Jun 19, 2018
2lateBiafra:

This planet earth is not for INFIDELS like you.

This is how terrorists reason!!
Re: Egypt's Goalkeeper Refused Man Of The Match Award Because Of Muslim Faith by juanjo2: 7:58am On Jun 19, 2018
abdelrahman:
i don't know why you guys can't condemn what is bad!

If it is Christians player that reject it,what are you going to say?
it is possible that he takes alcohol in the secret, which a good Christian can't do
Re: Egypt's Goalkeeper Refused Man Of The Match Award Because Of Muslim Faith by zabuur: 7:58am On Jun 19, 2018
diebuhari1:
Hypocrites

We know crime doesn't pay but, that hasn't stopped people from committing various kinds. Alcohol is forbidden in Islam. That hasn't stopped some from doing it. Those that don't do it are abiding by it's rules. Those that take it choose not to obey
Re: Egypt's Goalkeeper Refused Man Of The Match Award Because Of Muslim Faith by BetaThings: 8:00am On Jun 19, 2018
juanjo2:

Don't worry you guys stand for nothing
You will soon embrace homo-sickness
Re: Egypt's Goalkeeper Refused Man Of The Match Award Because Of Muslim Faith by mudiana(m): 8:00am On Jun 19, 2018
So I heard one of the most annoying song yesterday, I think it's olamide work. He kept singing "see Mary see Jesus...." In my mind I wonder if one can sing "see Mohammed see Allah...." And don't get killed.

1 Like

Re: Egypt's Goalkeeper Refused Man Of The Match Award Because Of Muslim Faith by Chigold101(m): 8:00am On Jun 19, 2018
Onyinye15:
Do I say is commendable or I should dash him correct slap to reset the washed-brain

like if it's commendable

Share for a Resetting slap wink
because of what?
That guy has won more trophies than the Super Eagles of Nigeria...
He should be the oldest player to ever played in the World Cup...
He should be celebrated for standing out... He refused to blend in... He just took a sit in history...

So I think you are the person that needs brain reset here.
Re: Egypt's Goalkeeper Refused Man Of The Match Award Because Of Muslim Faith by Bashirfuntua(m): 8:00am On Jun 19, 2018
diebuhari1:
Hypocrites
That's to let you know that it's Haram.
Note: even the bad ones among us reduce their sin during the holly month.
Re: Egypt's Goalkeeper Refused Man Of The Match Award Because Of Muslim Faith by BetaThings: 8:00am On Jun 19, 2018
juanjo2:
it is possible that he takes alcohol in the secret, which a good Christian can't do

Of course good Christians participated in the genocide in Rwanda
And burnt heretics at the stake
Re: Egypt's Goalkeeper Refused Man Of The Match Award Because Of Muslim Faith by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 19, 2018
Your caption sounds as if he was refused the award by the organizers because of his faith.
Re: Egypt's Goalkeeper Refused Man Of The Match Award Because Of Muslim Faith by 8stargeneral: 8:02am On Jun 19, 2018
If u need Customise Nigeria jersey u should contact me grin grin

1 Share

Re: Egypt's Goalkeeper Refused Man Of The Match Award Because Of Muslim Faith by Gecoz: 8:02am On Jun 19, 2018
Another brain washed mu mu spotted.

Abdulhakeem78:
Making decisions to stand firmly on what Allah and His Noble Prophet had stipulated seemed another line of story in the minds of other people but the success of every Muslim lies in this. Allahu'musta'an.
Re: Egypt's Goalkeeper Refused Man Of The Match Award Because Of Muslim Faith by victorazyvictor(m): 8:02am On Jun 19, 2018
juanjo2:
pls they just send all this Muslims to another planet, it is very clear that we are not same... imagine rejecting an award because of a mere brand, JUST NEGODU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lebron James Made Lionel Messi Respond In English / George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) / 'Once a Red, always a Red': Odion Ighalo tweets emotional goodbye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.