Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

"Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says (21447 Views)

Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) / Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) / "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says by correctbae: 8:09am On Jun 19, 2018
A South African lady took to her twitter handle to gush about how caring and nice Nigerian men are. @mootjeiskew wrote that she will prefer getting married to a Nigerian Guy as they seems to know how to spend a day ball on their ladies. She said they are better than South African guy who always batter their ladies.

Her tweet below:
“When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa” Despite the hatred and distrust by many South Africans on Nigerians living in South Africa,Nigerian men are greatest men I’ve ever had a relationship with. would love to get married to one if she can find one. I’ve been scared of what people will say. But funny enough, I love them and would like to marry one”.
“Nigerians men are better than South African men. Nigerian guys spend money on them because apparently, their South African guys are not that… I have seen a case where you give a South African girls money that is not that much but she’s like so surprised and so happy. Nigerian guys ball out and spend so much money on us, and take us shopping…I mean they like us.”
“South African men should forget about the scare tactic of lying about narcotics regarding Nigerians, we ladies discovered it’s a blanket lie. Nigerian men know how to treat women; spending money on them instead of writing poems.” . “Nigerian Men ain’t got time for poems, they give you cash , Love and a good time. South Africa has one of the world’s highest rates of rape and murder of women. More than 40,000 cases of rape are reported every year, figures which are thought to only represent a fraction of actual attacks.” “I am so obsessed with naija guys but i don’t know why. i really dont like guys from my country South Africa or Botswana. More women are murdered , wounded , battered by South African men than in any other country. This means if you are in relationship with a South African man, you are more likely to be abused or killed. I won’t mind moving to Nigeria or bringing a Nigerian man down to SA , I will take go care of you.. I love Nigerian men… Pls retweet so my Nigerian king can find Me.”

Source: https://correct.com.ng/nigerian-men-are-the-best-in-africa-they-know-how-to-treat-women-they-spend-so-much-money-on-us-i-will-like-to-get-married-to-one-south-africa-lady-says/

4 Likes

Re: "Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says by MISEDUCATIONS: 8:26am On Jun 19, 2018
very true. what other men get for free in South Africa, nigerian men spend big money on.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says by dominique(f): 8:36am On Jun 19, 2018
First it was the Ghanaian ladies, now the South Africans. Is there something about these Nigerian men they're seeing that we're not? undecided

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says by MrGreenMavro: 8:39am On Jun 19, 2018
grin
Re: "Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says by eleojo23: 8:39am On Jun 19, 2018
We don hear o

How many times will this be on the front page na?

5 Likes

Re: "Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 19, 2018
This one is just looking for maga, ode undecided
Re: "Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says by agarawu23(m): 8:40am On Jun 19, 2018
Yeah, lot of maga's here
Re: "Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says by teejaykkr(m): 8:40am On Jun 19, 2018
THIS IS BECAUSE NIGERIAN GUYS BELIEVES MONEY IS EVERYTHING. DEY NO FEAR SPENDING ANY AMOUNT TO GET WHAT THEY WANTS. WHILE YOU KNOW WOMEN AND MONEY NAH 5 AND 6

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says by s3tt1ngz003: 8:40am On Jun 19, 2018
I see
Re: "Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says by dadavivo: 8:40am On Jun 19, 2018
Them don FCK this one tire
Re: "Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says by Lexusgs430: 8:41am On Jun 19, 2018
Yahoo Yahoo money, is very easy to spend lavishly...

3 Likes

Re: "Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says by selfwife(f): 8:41am On Jun 19, 2018
enjoy it while it last
Re: "Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says by Lomprico2: 8:41am On Jun 19, 2018
dominique:
First it was the Ghanaian ladies, now the South Africans. Is there something about these Nigerian men they're seeing that we're not? undecided

Nothing! u Nigerian girls are just damn too greedy!!

80 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says by Benwude(m): 8:41am On Jun 19, 2018
Re: "Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says by Lexusgs430: 8:41am On Jun 19, 2018
dominique:

Una don see us finish nah......

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says by TroubleMaker47(m): 8:41am On Jun 19, 2018
Why won't they be the best when 70% of Nigerians in SA are criminals!
Ask them there work in SA and they would tell u, student, cleaner, business.. angry

Argue with your keyboard!

2 Likes

Re: "Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says by Toks2008(m): 8:42am On Jun 19, 2018
correctbae:
A South African lady took to her twitter handle to gush about how caring and nice Nigerian men are. @mootjeiskew wrote that she will prefer getting married to a Nigerian Guy as they seems to know how to spend a day ball on their ladies. She said they are better than South African guy who always batter their ladies.

Her tweet below:
“When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa” Despite the hatred and distrust by many South Africans on Nigerians living in South Africa,Nigerian men are greatest men I’ve ever had a relationship with. would love to get married to one if she can find one. I’ve been scared of what people will say. But funny enough, I love them and would like to marry one”.
“Nigerians men are better than South African men. Nigerian guys spend money on them because apparently, their South African guys are not that… I have seen a case where you give a South African girls money that is not that much but she’s like so surprised and so happy. Nigerian guys ball out and spend so much money on us, and take us shopping…I mean they like us.”
“South African men should forget about the scare tactic of lying about narcotics regarding Nigerians, we ladies discovered it’s a blanket lie. Nigerian men know how to treat women; spending money on them instead of writing poems.” . “Nigerian Men ain’t got time for poems, they give you cash , Love and a good time. South Africa has one of the world’s highest rates of rape and murder of women. More than 40,000 cases of rape are reported every year, figures which are thought to only represent a fraction of actual attacks.” “I am so obsessed with naija guys but i don’t know why. i really dont like guys from my country South Africa or Botswana. More women are murdered , wounded , battered by South African men than in any other country. This means if you are in relationship with a South African man, you are more likely to be abused or killed. I won’t mind moving to Nigeria or bringing a Nigerian man down to SA , I will take go care of you.. I love Nigerian men… Pls retweet so my Nigerian king can find Me.”

Source: https://correct.com.ng/nigerian-men-are-the-best-in-africa-they-know-how-to-treat-women-they-spend-so-much-money-on-us-i-will-like-to-get-married-to-one-south-africa-lady-says/

Very true,Even in the western countries, ladies of other nationals usually attest to the fact that Nigerian guys love to spend for their women. I think it is just part of us.

9 Likes

Re: "Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says by phreakabit(m): 8:42am On Jun 19, 2018
Xenophobic genocide 2 loading........

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says by Arsenalholic(m): 8:42am On Jun 19, 2018
What's happening niyen?

How many times will this sh*t hit front page?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 19, 2018
I told you. They only like us because we spend like crazy on women. Literally the only African country that does that. From Ghanaian women to South Africans, they love us for one thing only. MONEY

4 Likes

Re: "Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says by Jackossky(m): 8:42am On Jun 19, 2018
Nigerian Ladies!!! Una dey hear am so?

2 Likes

Re: "Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says by dadavivo: 8:42am On Jun 19, 2018
dominique:
dey there na.
Re: "Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says by OboOlora(f): 8:43am On Jun 19, 2018
Na lie jor, if not y Martin0 never buy me iPhone X since

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says by adzer: 8:43am On Jun 19, 2018
Spending money on them instead of writing poems. That's how we roll.
Re: "Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says by muhammed50(m): 8:43am On Jun 19, 2018
That credit goes to the YORUBA .........

5 Likes

Re: "Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says by austyn0(m): 8:43am On Jun 19, 2018
dominique:
LOL....The praises from ladies of another nation is becoming rampant....Na for our girls to kukuma exchange nationality with them grin

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says by olowobaba10: 8:44am On Jun 19, 2018
WHO ASKED HER, THIS IS A VERY OLD FORMAT, NIGERIAN MEN ARE WISER NOW!

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says by Aboguede(m): 8:44am On Jun 19, 2018
They mean to say em igbo men.

Dat my sa anty na open ashawo

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says by Bigdeeee: 8:44am On Jun 19, 2018
If you think what she said is a “COMPLIMENT” to Nigerian men, then you’re not as smart as you think you are. Because clearly, she means these Nigerian men in SA are their captain-save-a-Hoe MAGA, and automatic ATM they can seduce at will to get money anytime anywhere they want because they are infatuated and stupid grin. Must be mainly drug or yahoo yahoo, crime or politics money those guys are spending.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says by phreakabit(m): 8:45am On Jun 19, 2018
dominique:

A prophet is never regarded nor revered in his own home...

10 Likes

Re: "Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says by sanpipita(m): 8:45am On Jun 19, 2018
Nigerian girls will tell you foreign guys are best, ppl tend to like things that are far away from them, and i think reason is when you meet ppl far away from you, you have less prejudice for them and pour you heart out easily so I'm not surprised by these stories, even myself I tend to relate better with foreign girls and enjoy their company than ones here, they even tell me I'm so different from men in their countries.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Weds (Photos) / Are Women Intimidated By Attractive Men? / Free Mtn Cheat..*131*205#

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.