Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Where Can I Learn How To Sew Clothes In Lagos - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Where Can I Learn How To Sew Clothes In Lagos (1040 Views)

Learn How To Sew For Free / Learn How To Cut And Sew For Children's Clothes (easy And Adorable Styles) / How To Cut A Kaftan Gown And How To Sew A Kaftan Gown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Learn How To Sew Clothes In Lagos by janefrancisca(f): 8:53am On Jun 19, 2018
Plz i need recommendations of good tailoring shops where they teach how to sew english and traditional wears for females perfectly. Preferably anyone around Ojo lga.

I would have opted for a fashion design school but it is very expensive and learning so much with in a short time frame of six months is not convincing enough considering the fact that I have no prior knowledge of sewing.

Plz help a sis.
Re: Where Can I Learn How To Sew Clothes In Lagos by Moboj: 9:16am On Jun 22, 2018
Dresscourt is in Ilupeju,Lagos
Very good and affordable
Whatsapp or call:08188345796
Also in a very secured environment
Re: Where Can I Learn How To Sew Clothes In Lagos by Moboj: 9:18am On Jun 22, 2018
janefrancisca:
Plz i need recommendations of good tailoring shops where they teach how to sew english and traditional wears for females perfectly. Preferably anyone around Ojo lga.

I would have opted for a fashion design school but it is very expensive and learning so much with in a short time frame of six months is not convincing enough considering the fact that I have no prior knowledge of sewing.

Plz help a sis.

Dresscourt is in Ilupeju
Very good and affordable,also in a secured environment
Call or Whatsapp 08188345796

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Instagram Clown And Nylon Boy, Funny Toheeb Reposted By Cardi B / Beautiful children and adult shoes up for Grabs At Mindblowing Prices In Abuja. / I Am Looking For This Louis Viutton Watch And This Carpet 22karat Gold Chain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.