Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

5 Easy Ways To Become Self-dependent In Life - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 5 Easy Ways To Become Self-dependent In Life (23329 Views)

5 Reasons Why You’re Not Making Progress In Life / What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? / What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Easy Ways To Become Self-dependent In Life by BiafranBushBoy: 3:19pm On Jun 19, 2018
abinchrist:
I want to train 35 Nigerians on Mini importation business. Click on this link or copy and paste on your browser and join free; /importationbiz

Link is /importationbiz

I hope it is legit.

Goodluck tho
Re: 5 Easy Ways To Become Self-dependent In Life by abinchrist(m): 3:25pm On Jun 19, 2018
mhd5757:
so you think its easy to get a job in this economy, when employment is very scarce, if you think its easy then why don't you go and try getting job and see,:and if you are one of the lucky ones who got a job before the economy became what it is today then try resigning your current job and try getting
a better job.
People like you think you know everything when you actually don't know d!ck! All you know how to do is talk.
BiafranBushBoy:

I hope it is legit.

Goodluck tho
mhd5757:
so you think its easy to get a job in this economy, when employment is very scarce, if you think its easy then why don't you go and try getting job and see,:and if you are one of the lucky ones who got a job before the economy became what it is today then try resigning your current job and try getting
a better job.
People like you think you know everything when you actually don't know d!ck! All you know how to do is talk.

You can create jobs yourself
Re: 5 Easy Ways To Become Self-dependent In Life by abinchrist(m): 3:26pm On Jun 19, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

I hope it is legit.
Goodluck tho
100% scam free
Re: 5 Easy Ways To Become Self-dependent In Life by Abudu2000(m): 4:12pm On Jun 19, 2018
Nice one. No matter how close we are the moment u start asking me for food then that day we done!! U know why? Coz it won't be long before i start asking others for food too. Proverty and laziness are contagious!!
Re: 5 Easy Ways To Become Self-dependent In Life by patrickokoh: 6:22pm On Jun 19, 2018
I am very much interested @ d guy in calabar: 08181940054
Re: 5 Easy Ways To Become Self-dependent In Life by ottidex(m): 6:36pm On Jun 19, 2018
dotun4luv:
OK, here is how to hack dream league soccer i n case sha.

https://www.gadgetswright.com/dream-league-soccer

My Real G..
Re: 5 Easy Ways To Become Self-dependent In Life by lollybizzu(m): 7:45pm On Jun 19, 2018
petsolo15:

hit me up.
interested bro....08034725681
Re: 5 Easy Ways To Become Self-dependent In Life by AloyalNigerian(m): 7:52pm On Jun 19, 2018
Drey411:
I got determined not to go back home after service year except on visit.
Tho Im not totally self dependent in terms of living my best life, I like to think I'm on my way there, I started an importation business and online training /mentorship when I was serving in calabar and it has been sustaining me up till date.
I'm looking to expand and I'm looking for like minds

Bro, please which 3rd party shipping agent do you use for your busines?
I want to start mini-importation and I have an idea of what to buy, where to buy and where to sell but the problem is how to bring the goods without hassle. I checked ChrisVicMall but their reviews are bad.

Please help a brother. Thanks
Re: 5 Easy Ways To Become Self-dependent In Life by AloyalNigerian(m): 7:53pm On Jun 19, 2018
petsolo15:

hit me up.

Can I hit you up too?
Re: 5 Easy Ways To Become Self-dependent In Life by SirLakes: 7:59pm On Jun 19, 2018
On point cheesy
Re: 5 Easy Ways To Become Self-dependent In Life by rinzaugustine: 3:00am On Jun 20, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
Nobody owes you anything, it is up to you to fight for yourself in life. Depending on people all the time would eventually make you to be seen as a pest. Self-dependent people are respected people in the society. Not only that, being self-dependent is an important factor that helps to make a relationship stronger. In fact, self-dependent people live happily and survive in any society they find themselves compared to those that depend on others for a living.

However, some people find it difficult to live alone without their parents, spouse, family, friends. In this case, it is not only based on financial dependency alone, decision making is not excluded. There are several challenges that are faced by those that are dependent. The major challenge is that they have no full control of their life.

You will agree with me that taking full control of your life is as a result of you become a self-dependent. It doesn’t only give you total control of your life but also make you become a happier person in the society. I will explain 5 ways on how you can become self-dependent. In a relationship, you don’t need to depend fully on your partner for a living. In fact, it is not reasonable to keep requesting for money, what-to-do, help from your partner every time you are in need of it. You just need to read this and practice it for you to become self-dependent within some months.

The following are ways to become self-dependent.

1. Acquire a high paying skill

The first way to become self-dependent is to acquire high paying skill. With no doubt, it is difficult to see someone with high paying skills to be dependent on somebody else. However, for you to be able to become self-dependent; you need to get yourself a job. If you find it difficult to buy something on your own, it simply means you are financially dependent. Nevertheless, you need to work on yourself by learning skills that pay you high. Truth be told, you need to further your education or better still learn skills that are lucrative. If you don’t, there is no how you won’t be relying on your parents, partners, friends for money.

This is one of the best place to learn a skill in Nigeria that would shape your life forever.

Leave Your Comfort Zone

You need to leave your comfort zone if you want to become self-dependent. There are some people that are still leaving with their parent, they fully depend on them for a living. You need to struggle with others in the labour market by leaving your comfort zone. This is another way to be self-dependent.

Meet people of like minds

The people you meet with can also determine either you will be self-dependent or not. However, for you to be self-dependent you need to surround yourself with people that motivate you. In fact, for you to become self-dependent you need motivation from serious-minded people. The type of friends you are moving with can also influence your lifestyle. Take for instance, if your friends keep giving you all that you need without teaching you how to become self-dependent. Hence, you need to meet with friends that motivate you to be independent.

Learn every day and be informative

Truth be told, if you get the rightful information it will be difficult for you to be dependent on other people. Information is known to be powerful. However, information equipped you with the ability to make to decide on your own and also exercise your self-dependent. Always endeavour to get the information and be updated on what is new.

Make decisions yourself

Another way to make yourself to be independent is to learn how to make a decision by yourself. Take a bold step to decide on what you want and try to solve any problem on your own without any assistant. There are times that you will need assistance but don’t let that stop your decision making.

To become self-dependent in life is a choice. Unless you want to continue begging for crumbs from people who have established themselves, you have to take charge of your life now!

Source: http://topwritersden.com/5-ways-to-become-self-dependent-in-life/
Gbam
Re: 5 Easy Ways To Become Self-dependent In Life by OShepherd: 6:21am On Sep 29, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
Nobody owes you anything, it is up to you to fight for yourself in life. Depending on people all the time would eventually make you to be seen as a pest. Self-dependent people are respected people in the society. Not only that, being self-dependent is an important factor that helps to make a relationship stronger. In fact, self-dependent people live happily and survive in any society they find themselves compared to those that depend on others for a living.

However, some people find it difficult to live alone without their parents, spouse, family, friends. In this case, it is not only based on financial dependency alone, decision making is not excluded. There are several challenges that are faced by those that are dependent. The major challenge is that they have no full control of their life.

You will agree with me that taking full control of your life is as a result of you become a self-dependent. It doesn’t only give you total control of your life but also make you become a happier person in the society. I will explain 5 ways on how you can become self-dependent. In a relationship, you don’t need to depend fully on your partner for a living. In fact, it is not reasonable to keep requesting for money, what-to-do, help from your partner every time you are in need of it. You just need to read this and practice it for you to become self-dependent within some months.

The following are ways to become self-dependent.

1. Acquire a high paying skill

The first way to become self-dependent is to acquire high paying skill. With no doubt, it is difficult to see someone with high paying skills to be dependent on somebody else. However, for you to be able to become self-dependent; you need to get yourself a job. If you find it difficult to buy something on your own, it simply means you are financially dependent. Nevertheless, you need to work on yourself by learning skills that pay you high. Truth be told, you need to further your education or better still learn skills that are lucrative. If you don’t, there is no how you won’t be relying on your parents, partners, friends for money.

This is one of the best place to learn a skill in Nigeria that would shape your life forever.

Leave Your Comfort Zone

You need to leave your comfort zone if you want to become self-dependent. There are some people that are still leaving with their parent, they fully depend on them for a living. You need to struggle with others in the labour market by leaving your comfort zone. This is another way to be self-dependent.

Meet people of like minds

The people you meet with can also determine either you will be self-dependent or not. However, for you to be self-dependent you need to surround yourself with people that motivate you. In fact, for you to become self-dependent you need motivation from serious-minded people. The type of friends you are moving with can also influence your lifestyle. Take for instance, if your friends keep giving you all that you need without teaching you how to become self-dependent. Hence, you need to meet with friends that motivate you to be independent.

Learn every day and be informative

Truth be told, if you get the rightful information it will be difficult for you to be dependent on other people. Information is known to be powerful. However, information equipped you with the ability to make to decide on your own and also exercise your self-dependent. Always endeavour to get the information and be updated on what is new.

Make decisions yourself

Another way to make yourself to be independent is to learn how to make a decision by yourself. Take a bold step to decide on what you want and try to solve any problem on your own without any assistant. There are times that you will need assistance but don’t let that stop your decision making.

To become self-dependent in life is a choice. Unless you want to continue begging for crumbs from people who have established themselves, you have to take charge of your life now!

Source: http://topwritersden.com/5-ways-to-become-self-dependent-in-life/
Very inspirational!
Re: 5 Easy Ways To Become Self-dependent In Life by Musisco01(m): 10:53am On Sep 29, 2018
dotun4luv:
OK, here is how to hack dream league soccer i n case sha.

https://www.gadgetswright.com/dream-league-soccer
but it didn't work on mine why?
Re: 5 Easy Ways To Become Self-dependent In Life by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 30, 2018
great!
Re: 5 Easy Ways To Become Self-dependent In Life by Drey411: 9:17am On Oct 07, 2021
petsolo15:

hit me up.
Hello, sorry this is coming late

can we still talk?
Re: 5 Easy Ways To Become Self-dependent In Life by marwanafrica: 11:23am On Oct 07, 2021
Drey411:
I got determined not to go back home after service year except on visit.
Tho Im not totally self dependent in terms of living my best life, I like to think I'm on my way there, I started an importation business and online training /mentorship when I was serving in calabar and it has been sustaining me up till date.
I'm looking to expand and I'm looking for like minds

Bross i m in your shoes, i came to serve in kaduna 2019 and i have decided not to go back to Niger, i m currently working for someone and the pay is just 20k please put me through on this importation business

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bakery Equipment - Where Can I Buy This In Nigeria ? / Cadistry: HowA Nigerian Guy Juggles Cards At An Event, Real Or Magic? (Video) / Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.