Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

All Eyes On Salah As The Egyptians Goes Head To Head With The Russians!!! - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / All Eyes On Salah As The Egyptians Goes Head To Head With The Russians!!! (15178 Views)

Drogba Hails Mohamed Salah As He Breaks His Premier League Record / Premier League Or NFL? Alex Iwobi Goes Head To Head With Jay Ajayi / Millions Of Voters Attempt To Elect Mo Salah As President Of Egypt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Eyes On Salah As The Egyptians Goes Head To Head With The Russians!!! by Kingsley1000(m): 11:56am On Jun 19, 2018
Salah to score hatrick..pls pheroahs dont disappoint my bet
Re: All Eyes On Salah As The Egyptians Goes Head To Head With The Russians!!! by Kingsley1000(m): 11:59am On Jun 19, 2018
KoiceReloaded:
Salah will flop. Egypt will get trounced. The Pharaohs you see today, you shall see no more. Even bible talk am. tongue
THUNDER,AMADIOHA ,OGUN ,SANGO KEE YOU DIA ewu...

1 Like

Re: All Eyes On Salah As The Egyptians Goes Head To Head With The Russians!!! by iamnavy1: 12:00pm On Jun 19, 2018
Sallah Muhammed grin

Russia go trash una grin
Re: All Eyes On Salah As The Egyptians Goes Head To Head With The Russians!!! by Kingsley1000(m): 12:03pm On Jun 19, 2018
Emeskhalifa:
Nawa oo. D kind heavy load wey una dey put on sallah is too much.
He must deliver o.u know how much wey i put for egypt to win russia.salah pls dnt flop
Re: All Eyes On Salah As The Egyptians Goes Head To Head With The Russians!!! by critic007(m): 12:16pm On Jun 19, 2018
sweetyme001:
Kutepov! please,complete the good work Sergio Ramos started on Salah by breaking is left leg.

Re: All Eyes On Salah As The Egyptians Goes Head To Head With The Russians!!! by femmoy(m): 12:29pm On Jun 19, 2018
The last time I checked, God did not disappoint me. I'm believing Him for turn around on Africans performance especially today as the Egyptians take on the host nation.
Go Egypt, go Salah, the pride of Africa. It is only a bastard that will not support Egypt today.
Re: All Eyes On Salah As The Egyptians Goes Head To Head With The Russians!!! by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:34pm On Jun 19, 2018
I see Egypt winning Russia 2-1 correct score in the end Russia will clash out of the world when Egypt will win Saudi Arabia in their last game
Re: All Eyes On Salah As The Egyptians Goes Head To Head With The Russians!!! by Bimpe29: 12:43pm On Jun 19, 2018
African Messi make us proud tonight but don't emulate real Messi...
Re: All Eyes On Salah As The Egyptians Goes Head To Head With The Russians!!! by IAmAmbrose(m): 2:36pm On Jun 19, 2018
Against Tunisia it was from a corner, Against Morocco it was a corner, Against Nigeria it was a corner, Against Egypt that freekick was from a corner... Do you now see the effect of that yeye one corner dance brought to Africa :->
Re: All Eyes On Salah As The Egyptians Goes Head To Head With The Russians!!! by Infonews2: 3:52pm On Jun 19, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
KoiceReloaded:
Salah will flop. Egypt will get trounced. The Pharaohs you see today, you shall see no more. Even bible talk am. tongue
Re: All Eyes On Salah As The Egyptians Goes Head To Head With The Russians!!! by SirMichael1: 4:50pm On Jun 19, 2018
sweetyme001:
Kutepov! please,complete the good work Sergio Ramos started on Salah by breaking is left leg.

For wishing this, may you get kissed by the devil!
Re: All Eyes On Salah As The Egyptians Goes Head To Head With The Russians!!! by BabbanBura(m): 11:14am On Jul 05, 2018
sweetyme001:

Am sure your religion didn't teach you to hate. Your posts stink of intense hate and for one in Jigawa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ighalo Reversed Decision To Quit Super Eagles! / Rules Of Football When We Were Kids / Emenike Blasts NFF For ‘disrespecting’ Yobo’s Testimonial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.