Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,700 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Their Remaining World Cup Matches In Russia - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Their Remaining World Cup Matches In Russia (37862 Views)

Mikel Obi, Chukwueze, Iwobi, Omeruo, Others Train Ahead Of Semi-Finals Clash / Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of A Must Win Match Tomorrow(pics) / Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of World Cup(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Their Remaining World Cup Matches In Russia by zoba88: 10:59am On Jun 19, 2018
Super Eagles players were pictured today training in Russia ahead of their remaining World Cup matches.It should be recalled that the team lost their first match against Croatia.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/06/super-eagles-players-train-ahead-of.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Their Remaining World Cup Matches In Russia by Administration1: 11:00am On Jun 19, 2018
Make una calm down, no be only training ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Their Remaining World Cup Matches In Russia by HRHQueenPhil(f): 11:01am On Jun 19, 2018
if dey lose dis match , dey return home...right?

22 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Their Remaining World Cup Matches In Russia by Jochabed(f): 11:02am On Jun 19, 2018
I believe they can make it. Better is the END of a thing than the BEGINNING. GOD HELP US

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Their Remaining World Cup Matches In Russia by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 19, 2018
They are playing and making fun instead of training.. That explains the lackluster performance..

I doubt they will score one goal in this tournament..

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Their Remaining World Cup Matches In Russia by MrAnele(m): 1:34pm On Jun 19, 2018
ooooooooooo why are they training na.. they for dey pray instead.

4 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Their Remaining World Cup Matches In Russia by rentAcock(m): 1:35pm On Jun 19, 2018
You know I used to think eagles were normal birds just a little bit bigger until I saw a video of an American bald eagle snatching a mountain goat twice it's size and whisking it away to it's nest of hungry eaglets.

May the good Lord be with our Super Eagles and may they annihilate Iceland. Amen

18 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Their Remaining World Cup Matches In Russia by rozayx5(m): 1:35pm On Jun 19, 2018
una no sing again

and slay again

undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Their Remaining World Cup Matches In Russia by Phygo(m): 1:35pm On Jun 19, 2018
Up Naija
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Their Remaining World Cup Matches In Russia by engrobidigbo: 1:35pm On Jun 19, 2018
Bunch of "Skill-less spoilt brats" angry

They better improve or get kicked out of the tournament early cry

8 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Their Remaining World Cup Matches In Russia by francisbarrack(m): 1:36pm On Jun 19, 2018
Jochabed:
I believe they can make it. Better is the END of a thing than the BEGINNING. GOD HELP US

My prediction shaa... Nigeria will lose to Argentina, draw with Iceland and come back home with 1 point because we are 1 Nigeria.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Their Remaining World Cup Matches In Russia by chinavs9ja(m): 1:36pm On Jun 19, 2018
Na dem sabi ooo
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Their Remaining World Cup Matches In Russia by silenze: 1:36pm On Jun 19, 2018
iceland waitin to bury the dead chicken

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Their Remaining World Cup Matches In Russia by dynicks(m): 1:36pm On Jun 19, 2018
time seem to be approaching for this meme to be used....

33 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Their Remaining World Cup Matches In Russia by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 19, 2018
Bunch of teletubbies cheesy

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Their Remaining World Cup Matches In Russia by Okundaye4(m): 1:36pm On Jun 19, 2018
I wish them good luck

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Their Remaining World Cup Matches In Russia by Assassin101: 1:36pm On Jun 19, 2018
Asoebi boyz

4 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Their Remaining World Cup Matches In Russia by Celerita: 1:36pm On Jun 19, 2018
God will make a way for us, we will Score

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Their Remaining World Cup Matches In Russia by haywire1: 1:37pm On Jun 19, 2018
What’s d essence for d training or do they need training to get on d return plane to Nigeria Team of disappointment, rubbish angry

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Their Remaining World Cup Matches In Russia by johnwizey: 1:37pm On Jun 19, 2018
OP we don't need to recall anything. We remember how those boys clearly and jejely dashed our hopes. I wish them whatever they wish themselves

3 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Their Remaining World Cup Matches In Russia by nwosu35: 1:37pm On Jun 19, 2018
Make unah train ooooo. . . No be fine wears da win match ooooo.
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Their Remaining World Cup Matches In Russia by ConcNiggress56(f): 1:37pm On Jun 19, 2018
re-edit that title..

Gutless chickens train ahead of their loss against iceland..

Egypt, Morroco and Tunisia all lost too.. However, there is a difference compared to this headless chickens'..
The money they wasted on this excursion can pass for the budget of 5 states..

3 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Their Remaining World Cup Matches In Russia by oviejnr(m): 1:37pm On Jun 19, 2018
Celerita:
God will make a way for us, we will Score
Are you saying scoring is important than winning ?tongue grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Their Remaining World Cup Matches In Russia by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 19, 2018
Una no wan pray again?

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Their Remaining World Cup Matches In Russia by AyoolaIgwe(m): 1:37pm On Jun 19, 2018
MrAnele:
ooooooooooo why are they training na.. they for dey pray instead.
athink grin
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Their Remaining World Cup Matches In Russia by CrazeMan69(m): 1:39pm On Jun 19, 2018
To snap selfie with the ankara you Guys sewed with our hard earned taxes don tire una?
Yeye boys, big disappointments angry

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Their Remaining World Cup Matches In Russia by vincentjk(m): 1:39pm On Jun 19, 2018
Truth be told there's no atom of seriousness in this super eagles team as a whole, is either they're taking pictures, swagging, gisting or even pressing phones hmm

I wish them good luck because i felt so bad after watching that Saturday match

3 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Their Remaining World Cup Matches In Russia by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 19, 2018
HRHQueenPhil:
if dey lose dis match , dey return home...right?

No, They'll wait to play the last match!!

I should have given you a sarcastic reply, but I know your level of ignorance.

3 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Their Remaining World Cup Matches In Russia by Opinionated: 1:40pm On Jun 19, 2018
hehehehe dont worry una go make us proud just as Incredible! ‘Earthquake’ Happened in Mexico when National Team Scored Against Germany

All hope is not lost

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sergio Ramos Shows Off Football Career Trophies For Club And Country (Photos) / Iheanacho Wins Man Of The Match: Who is your man of the match? / Wilfred Ndidi And Dinma White Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.