Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Their Remaining World Cup Matches In Russia - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Their Remaining World Cup Matches In Russia (37871 Views)

Mikel Obi, Chukwueze, Iwobi, Omeruo, Others Train Ahead Of Semi-Finals Clash / Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of A Must Win Match Tomorrow(pics) / Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of World Cup(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Their Remaining World Cup Matches In Russia by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:36pm On Jun 19, 2018
They are losing all the three group matches, shikena! As for the Mod that banned me for one week, I strongly advice you warn your Olori pelebe people not to play that tribal card again as I will not hesitate to give it very raw to them again. Proudly Omo Oodua!
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Their Remaining World Cup Matches In Russia by ictCT2UMS: 3:40pm On Jun 19, 2018
Learn To Become Professional Graphics/Multimedia Designer...

100% Practical Training!

Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Their Remaining World Cup Matches In Russia by gentlegenius(m): 4:07pm On Jun 19, 2018
UNIQUEISRAEL:

No, They'll wait to play the last match!!

I should have given you a sarcastic reply, but I know your level of ignorance.
You should have replied this way:
They'll wait to donate 3 points and 4 goals to their last opponents... Argentina will seriously need those points and goals to top the group.
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Their Remaining World Cup Matches In Russia by 8stargeneral: 4:15pm On Jun 19, 2018
Second defeat loading....
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Their Remaining World Cup Matches In Russia by SHOOPSYN(m): 4:29pm On Jun 19, 2018
“Remaining “ weak me cheesy cheesy
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Their Remaining World Cup Matches In Russia by deebrain(m): 4:43pm On Jun 19, 2018
HRHQueenPhil:
if dey lose dis match , dey return home...right?

by the grace of God.
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Their Remaining World Cup Matches In Russia by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 19, 2018
HRHQueenPhil:
thank u, am a new lady fan of football afta watching CR7 score and russia beat saudi..was epic

You are welcome dear!
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Their Remaining World Cup Matches In Russia by popsyleo1: 5:47pm On Jun 19, 2018
Senegal is doing it so you people should just go and sleep
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Their Remaining World Cup Matches In Russia by enemyofprogress: 5:49pm On Jun 19, 2018
Beat, beater, beated
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Their Remaining World Cup Matches In Russia by Ndonu101: 6:01pm On Jun 19, 2018
Too much monkey post

Hence why they can’t score not defended set pieces when they get to big post
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Their Remaining World Cup Matches In Russia by RexTramadol1: 6:18pm On Jun 19, 2018
Make den sha score so dat I go watch shaku shaku in Russia.
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Their Remaining World Cup Matches In Russia by vena92: 7:05pm On Jun 19, 2018
Oh Lord Arise and Help them.
Crown their Efforts with Good Success.
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Their Remaining World Cup Matches In Russia by tunize(m): 7:59pm On Jun 19, 2018
Jochabed:
I believe they can make it. Better is the END of a thing than the BEGINNING. GOD HELP US
Dis is a game leave god aside. Cos every other team get God too. Dey jst have to focus.
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Their Remaining World Cup Matches In Russia by alexmbachu2: 9:48pm On Jun 19, 2018
want to use this medium to let y'all know.. I deal on cars.. be it any brand or year.. nation wide.. brand new cars and direct belguim cars too.. Nigerian used too. like 3,6 months cars.. so you can make your order.. for safety purposes you can trust us on that.. you might want to see for yourself before making payments... number to call 08037471837..can also whatsapp me and call also..
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Their Remaining World Cup Matches In Russia by rubyradiance(f): 10:29pm On Jun 19, 2018
engrobidigbo:
Bunch of "Skill-less spoilt brats" angry

They better improve or get kicked out of the tournament early cry

But their training kits fine Sha ooo #fineBoyswithNoSkills
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Their Remaining World Cup Matches In Russia by tafat: 11:48pm On Jun 19, 2018
yeah they may have lost the first match but we believe they will win the second and third, i am definitely staking on them at betway.ng
zoba88:
Super Eagles players were pictured today training in Russia ahead of their remaining World Cup matches.It should be recalled that the team lost their first match against Croatia.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/06/super-eagles-players-train-ahead-of.html?m=1
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Their Remaining World Cup Matches In Russia by oweman: 1:37am On Jun 20, 2018
[quote author=rentAcock post=68626499]You know I used to think eagles were normal birds just a little bit bigger until I saw a video of an American bald eagle snatching a mountain goat twice it's size and whisking it away to it's nest of hungry eaglets.

May the good Lord be with our Super Eagles and may they annihilate Iceland. Amen

They are home bound soon those players can't cross this stage .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Declares Ambition For Next Season / Sergio Ramos Shows Off Football Career Trophies For Club And Country (Photos) / Garba Lawal Tackles Rohr Over World Cup List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.