Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,743 members, 7,806,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Kanye West, Jidenna, The Game, Tyga, J.Cole & Other Celebs Mourn XXXTentacion - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West, Jidenna, The Game, Tyga, J.Cole & Other Celebs Mourn XXXTentacion (33105 Views)

Jidenna, Osinachi Dike Apama Son Is Dead / Funny Toheeb Recreates Yemi Alade, Davido, Wizkid And Other Celebs Poses / Meet Jidenna's Beautiful Sister And Cute Brother As He Shares New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanye West, Jidenna, The Game, Tyga, J.Cole & Other Celebs Mourn XXXTentacion by BlissB(f): 10:19pm On Jun 19, 2018
stefanweeks:

Seun, Unmuslim me

LOL
grin grin.....na since i day beg am o
Re: Kanye West, Jidenna, The Game, Tyga, J.Cole & Other Celebs Mourn XXXTentacion by wahleay(m): 12:27am On Jun 20, 2018
rentAcock:
I dont know who he is but he looks like Lil Bow Wow. But why are celebrities so fake? How can that psychopath Kanye West say this guy inspired him? In what way? Stop faking condolences and just say rest in peace and you will be missed or something.

you dont even have an idea the kinda relationship he had with this dude, yet you're so quick to judge a case that you do not understand.......get your facts before you talk and take charge of your emotions.....not the other way round, grow some some wisdom
Re: Kanye West, Jidenna, The Game, Tyga, J.Cole & Other Celebs Mourn XXXTentacion by BabaIbo: 12:31am On Jun 20, 2018
JayB11:

Ehyaaa! me too i knew him jus last two months wen i surfed tru Billboard top 100, he had abt 4 songs on d chart which i downloaded. RIP X

4 songs?
That's not bad, it means he's pretty good... RIP to him
Re: Kanye West, Jidenna, The Game, Tyga, J.Cole & Other Celebs Mourn XXXTentacion by rentAcock(m): 12:46am On Jun 20, 2018
wahleay:

you dont even have an idea the kinda relationship he had with this dude, yet you're so quick to judge a case that you do not understand.......get your facts before you talk and take charge of your emotions.....not the other way round, grow some some wisdom

Blocked. I don't entertain riff-raffs.
Re: Kanye West, Jidenna, The Game, Tyga, J.Cole & Other Celebs Mourn XXXTentacion by onyekachigreat: 3:51am On Jun 20, 2018
someone called him "xxxtension cord" and I feel bad for laughing
Re: Kanye West, Jidenna, The Game, Tyga, J.Cole & Other Celebs Mourn XXXTentacion by SawOnPedia: 4:50am On Jun 20, 2018
rentAcock:
I dont know who he is but he looks like Lil Bow Wow. But why are celebrities so fake? How can that psychopath Kanye West say this guy inspired him? In what way? Stop faking condolences and just say rest in peace and you will be missed or something.

If you listen to his Question mark album and Kanye West's "Ye" you will understand. Kanye doesnt have to lie or famz the boy, but dudes really talented and has helped lots of people fighting suicidal thoughts and sadness. Because of him Kanye was able to talk hus Bipolar disorder.
Re: Kanye West, Jidenna, The Game, Tyga, J.Cole & Other Celebs Mourn XXXTentacion by SawOnPedia: 4:56am On Jun 20, 2018
Greatzeus:
Most of these new age rappers or so called Freshmen are over hyped, social media crazy and immature. 99% wouldn't even get a deal when rap music was rap music (2004 downwards),even if they manage to get a deal they wouldn't have survived the game. In a time where there were no social media they use in garnering attention,YouTube,online downloads,a time your career depends on how talented you are,the words you say when you rap and radio play.
Hip-hop died long time ago,but I'm glad someone like J Cole is in the game at this time,ok let me add Drake and Lamar too.
I saw hip-hop dx best 50 2017 rap songs,when i start listening to them,my heart was broken, wondering what rap has been reduced to. Even J Cole had to make a song " Let Nas down" to apologise on behalf of the new age rappers on what they have done to the game.

You dont even know about rap music or you wont be typing this under XXXTENTACION post dead or alive and wouldn't mention Drake on the list above.
Re: Kanye West, Jidenna, The Game, Tyga, J.Cole & Other Celebs Mourn XXXTentacion by Greatzeus(m): 8:25am On Jun 20, 2018
SawOnPedia:

You dont even know about rap music or you wont be typing this under XXXTENTACION post dead or alive and wouldn't mention Drake on the list above.
Look at you,I mentioned Drake the same reason I would add Eminem to best ever, not because of his lyrics(elementary,simple),but he has been so successful,has probably the highest selling rap albums ever,I'm not a Drake fan,I listen to lyricists and hardcore rap. But Drake has been consistent at the top over the years,though he's shallow and mainstream.
I have been following Hip-hop since like 13(mid 90s) had to save for days to buy my own first personal album in 1999( Nas-i am). Which I doubt you are probably a breast sucking kid then playing around the house.
I will forgive you for your ignorance.
Re: Kanye West, Jidenna, The Game, Tyga, J.Cole & Other Celebs Mourn XXXTentacion by SawOnPedia: 10:13am On Jun 20, 2018
Greatzeus:

Look at you,I mentioned Drake the same reason I would add Eminem to best ever, not because of his lyrics(elementary,simple),but he has been so successful,has probably the highest selling rap albums ever,I'm not a Drake fan,I listen to lyricists and hardcore rap. But Drake has been consistent at the top over the years,though he's shallow and mainstream.
I have been following Hip-hop since like 13(mid 90s) had to save for days to buy my own first personal album in 1999( Nas-i am). Which I doubt you are probably a breast sucking kid then playing around the house.
I will forgive you for your ignorance.

Continue justifying yourself. But I dont want to argue with you, let me just say this. If you are talking about consistency, you could have added people that came before Drake and are still very active and have even sold more records, Kanye has 21 grammies, been at the top since 2004, and had produced platinum selling albums for Jay Z before his own musical career started, if you are talking real hip hop music you could have 10 others in place of Drake but what do I know? I will prefer you mention rappers that blew up on their own without being signed to a big label or company. Drake is a pop star bro but again what do I know?

Judging artiste by album sales is the reason most of these people do anything and everything to sell records. Drake doesnt even write his own songs.

By the way I was 10 years old in 1999.
Re: Kanye West, Jidenna, The Game, Tyga, J.Cole & Other Celebs Mourn XXXTentacion by Greatzeus(m): 10:44am On Jun 20, 2018
SawOnPedia:

Continue justifying yourself. But I dont want to argue with you, let me just say this. If you are talking about consistency, you could have added people that came before Drake and are still very active and have even sold more records, Kanye has 21 grammies, been at the top since 2004, and had produced platinum selling albums for Jay Z before his own musical career started, if you are talking real hip hop music you could have 10 others in place of Drake but what do I know? I will prefer you mention rappers that blew up on their own without being signed to a big label or company. Drake is a pop star bro but again what do I know?

Judging artiste by album sales is the reason most of these people do anything and everything to sell records. Drake doesnt even write his own songs.

By the way I was 10 years old in 1999.
No,I was talking about the new age rappers,those that debut after 2004. How can I talking about the best of all time and mention Drake,haba now grin who born am grin
When rappers like 2pac,Biggie,Nas,Jay Z, Jadakiss,Raekwon,Game are there?
Re: Kanye West, Jidenna, The Game, Tyga, J.Cole & Other Celebs Mourn XXXTentacion by SawOnPedia: 11:05am On Jun 20, 2018
Greatzeus:

No,I was talking about the new age rappers,those that debut after 2004. How can I talking about the best of all time and mention Drake,haba now grin who born am grin
When rappers like 2pac,Biggie,Nas,Jay Z, Jadakiss,Raekwon,Game are there?

They are both in the same category sir, if Drake (2007) is new age, Kanye West 2004 is new age too. If Kanye is "OG" Drake is too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Linda Osifo Acquires A House In Lagos, Now A Landlady (Photos) / Police Arrest Lawrence Abrokwah, Afia Schwarzenegger’s Husband / Photos From Veteran Actor, Baba Sala's Burial In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.