Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,322 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

'U Look Like A Doll'- Reaction As Slay Queen Shows Off Her Makeup face(pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'U Look Like A Doll'- Reaction As Slay Queen Shows Off Her Makeup face(pics (1742 Views)

Woman Who Married A Doll Says It Cheated On Her & Texted Another Woman (Photos) / Ladies Please We Need You Guys To Explain Wat U Mean When U Look @ Us Like This? / Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'U Look Like A Doll'- Reaction As Slay Queen Shows Off Her Makeup face(pics by BloggersNG: 11:26am On Jun 19, 2018
I don't seen anything wrong tho, But Twitter family would quite disagree as they just throw a lady into Tantrum with Words that only the strong can Survive, The lady, barbiliscious happily shared a photo of herself as she stepped out for Monday Business, But the reactions i just saw there, will keep her offline for months..lol.. Some People have got no chill, See below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/u-look-like-corpse-of-doll-reaction-as.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: 'U Look Like A Doll'- Reaction As Slay Queen Shows Off Her Makeup face(pics by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 19, 2018
Make up doing more harm than good to our women; a case study of social media slay queens.
Re: 'U Look Like A Doll'- Reaction As Slay Queen Shows Off Her Makeup face(pics by BloggersNG: 11:31am On Jun 19, 2018
More

Re: 'U Look Like A Doll'- Reaction As Slay Queen Shows Off Her Makeup face(pics by williamdeluxe(m): 11:47am On Jun 19, 2018
If I only women would Consider the fact that maybe…just maybe…beauty and worth aren’t found in a makeup bottle, or a salon- fresh hairstyle, or a fabulous outfit. Maybe our sparkle comes from somewhere deeper inside, somewhere so pure and authentic and REAL, it doesn’t need gloss or polish or glitter to shine.

The most beautiful makeup of a woman is passion.
Beauty, to me, is about being comfortable in your own skin.

2 Likes

Re: 'U Look Like A Doll'- Reaction As Slay Queen Shows Off Her Makeup face(pics by OgogoroFreak(m): 1:44pm On Jun 19, 2018
Slave
Re: 'U Look Like A Doll'- Reaction As Slay Queen Shows Off Her Makeup face(pics by delectablegyal(f): 5:29pm On Jun 19, 2018
She is a beauty. She is more beautiful than all the ladies that commented above.

1 Like

Re: 'U Look Like A Doll'- Reaction As Slay Queen Shows Off Her Makeup face(pics by ElsonMorali: 6:01pm On Jun 19, 2018
I don't see anything wrong with her looks. She has a square jaw which makes her look even more classy.

(1) (Reply)

Hookup / Video: Hot Naija Girls Banging By Three Guys Inside Bush Watch / Kill Stress Before Stress Kills You –prostitutes Tell Patrons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.