Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,365 members, 7,800,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

'This Is Nigeria' Art By Toni Kuyinu (Photos) - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 'This Is Nigeria' Art By Toni Kuyinu (Photos) (26954 Views)

Damilola Olusegun, The Young Woman Changing Nigeria's Art Scene / A Collection Of Disney Princesses Wearing Ankara Dresses... Art by Bbstar / Falomo Bridge Art By Nigerian Students Now At The Thames London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

'This Is Nigeria' Art By Toni Kuyinu (Photos) by Gossipblogger: 11:58am On Jun 19, 2018
Popular Nigerian Artist Toni Kuyinu is melting hearts after sharing a recent painting he did about Nigeria, Depicting the state of the Economic, the lives of Nigerians, Generator Fumes, SARS, Snake Swallowing Money and more all in one picture..

See them below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/artist-makes-heartbreaking-painting.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

6 Likes

Re: 'This Is Nigeria' Art By Toni Kuyinu (Photos) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 19, 2018
I've been living in the USA for the past 7 years. I still come to naija every year during the festive seasons.

Fact is Nigeria is not that bad. Only that Nigerian citizens are very greedy and are never satisfied. If you go to countries like Zimbabwe, Uganda, Tanzania, Bangladesh, India, phillipines , the favelas of brazil etc , you'll see people living in squalor and abject poverty. So why complain when you're in a better situation? You complain of boko haram its worse with the Isis and Taliban of Pakistan and Afghanistan. You complain of kidnapping its worse with the pirates and marauders of somalia. You complain of poor electricity it's worse in countries like Senegal and Mozambique. You complain of crime its worse in countries like south Africa.
Una wahala too much infact wetin una want sef.

Instead of you to think of ways to develop your country you're here complaining . The same complain you dey complain for 1975 na still the same complaint in 2018. No new complaint other than bad governance , light,water , no money etc.
Your government have tried their best. They can't kill themselves. Not even Buhari. At least you go pity his old age.

78 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 'This Is Nigeria' Art By Toni Kuyinu (Photos) by Mac2016(m): 2:57pm On Jun 19, 2018
Good artwork save for Dollars instead of Naira and that specie of snake I doubt have ever encountered in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: 'This Is Nigeria' Art By Toni Kuyinu (Photos) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 19, 2018
wink
Re: 'This Is Nigeria' Art By Toni Kuyinu (Photos) by Beface(m): 2:57pm On Jun 19, 2018
Nigeria is a caricature of a nation because it is the only place way snake dey successfully eat #36 millions. The snake go done dey one place now dey flex did money,na dis type of story dey make some people to want become snake.
Re: 'This Is Nigeria' Art By Toni Kuyinu (Photos) by Badgers14: 2:57pm On Jun 19, 2018
grin

5 Likes

Re: 'This Is Nigeria' Art By Toni Kuyinu (Photos) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 19, 2018
[s]
ChiefAzubuike1:
I've been living in the USA for the past 7 years.

Fact is Nigeria is not that bad. Only that Nigerian citizens are very greedy and are never satisfied. If you go to countries like Zimbabwe, Uganda, Tanzania, Bangladesh, India, phillipines , the favelas of brazil etc , you'll see people living in squalor and abject poverty. So why complain when you're in a better situation? You complain of boko haram its worse with the Isis and Taliban of Pakistan and Afghanistan. You complain of kidnapping its worse with the pirates and marauders of somalia. You complain of poor electricity it's worse in countries like Senegal and Mozambique. You complain of crime its worse in countries like south Africa.

Instead of you to think of ways to develop your country you're here complaining . The same complain you dey complain for 1975 na still the same complaint in 2018. No new complaint other than bad governance , light,water , no money etc.
Your government have tried their best. They can't kill themselves. Not even Buhari. At least you go pity his old age.
[/s]

Come back to naija and develop it na. When Sars first land you slap for Muritala airport on wrong accusation of been a yahoo boy, nobody go tell you before you run back. Easier said than done because you live in a sane country that value Human Rights and lives sad

187 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 'This Is Nigeria' Art By Toni Kuyinu (Photos) by OluwasureGig: 2:58pm On Jun 19, 2018
like for money share for brokeness

5 Likes

Re: 'This Is Nigeria' Art By Toni Kuyinu (Photos) by OhiOfIhima: 2:58pm On Jun 19, 2018
Nice art though... Still lack some few information
Re: 'This Is Nigeria' Art By Toni Kuyinu (Photos) by Salex007(m): 2:58pm On Jun 19, 2018
many have failed to understand that Nigeria is not the worst country to live in..... have been to countries like Niger, chad Cameron, Ghana and I have come to conclusion that living in Nigeria is better far than living in those countries.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'This Is Nigeria' Art By Toni Kuyinu (Photos) by Philipmems(m): 2:59pm On Jun 19, 2018
I am shocked that you can make an unconscionable statement like this. You reside in the US and you dont know the value of good leadership. Leaders should and will always be held accountable for economic failures.
Why don't you go back to Nigeria and make the proposed change that you suggest, instead of enjoying the comfort of another man's country.

31 Likes

Re: 'This Is Nigeria' Art By Toni Kuyinu (Photos) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 2:59pm On Jun 19, 2018
Please let's take a moment to say a prayer for the safe return of our sister, Leah Sharubu. Thanks and God bless you as you do so.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'This Is Nigeria' Art By Toni Kuyinu (Photos) by segunjowo(m): 2:59pm On Jun 19, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

What is this one saying?

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'This Is Nigeria' Art By Toni Kuyinu (Photos) by Victory1989(m): 2:59pm On Jun 19, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
Are you just kidding me....like u are serious with your comment... America don’t really spoil this one

Re: 'This Is Nigeria' Art By Toni Kuyinu (Photos) by Elcemento(m): 2:59pm On Jun 19, 2018
That's my guy.Toni Boy!Too much talent. Toni,abeg PM your phone number.GREAT IFE!
Re: 'This Is Nigeria' Art By Toni Kuyinu (Photos) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 19, 2018
GoTV:
[s][/s]

Come back to naija and develop it na. When Sars first land you slap for Muritala airport on wrong accusation of been a yahoo boy, nobody go tell you before you run back. Easier said than done

Shut up
Re: 'This Is Nigeria' Art By Toni Kuyinu (Photos) by bojar(m): 3:00pm On Jun 19, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

So in essence you are saying that Nigeria is a jack of all trade and master of all.... An embodiment of all social vices.

5 Likes

Re: 'This Is Nigeria' Art By Toni Kuyinu (Photos) by stigmond(m): 3:01pm On Jun 19, 2018
OK, ur opinion is cool but is rubbish.... Well, I don't blame you, you're not among those that are suffering n as I can guess is like you left the country some years ago... Nothing is working in Nigeria bro.... Name it::: good road, electricity, education, medical etc...

3 Likes

Re: 'This Is Nigeria' Art By Toni Kuyinu (Photos) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 19, 2018
Philpham:

Shut up

Shut down

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'This Is Nigeria' Art By Toni Kuyinu (Photos) by abumeinben(m): 3:01pm On Jun 19, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

Hide your face.

Kindly return and develop the country. We need you embarassed

17 Likes

Re: 'This Is Nigeria' Art By Toni Kuyinu (Photos) by Yankiss(m): 3:01pm On Jun 19, 2018
Very apt and true to life, except that the background is too posh for an average Nigerian and Fulani herdsmen aren't captured.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'This Is Nigeria' Art By Toni Kuyinu (Photos) by Koolking(m): 3:02pm On Jun 19, 2018
The art is personal judgement, it does not validate the truth about Nigeria.

The truth is Nigeria is a great country. Minority avarice, corrupt tendencies and attendant vices does not in any way negate the ultimate truth.

1 Like

Re: 'This Is Nigeria' Art By Toni Kuyinu (Photos) by reinx(f): 3:02pm On Jun 19, 2018
wenti dis wan dey talk sef angry angry
ChiefAzubuike1:

Una wahala too much infact wetin una want sef. angryyou for con stay na y u run go US mtcheew next pls

12 Likes

Re: 'This Is Nigeria' Art By Toni Kuyinu (Photos) by Donvalentino55(m): 3:02pm On Jun 19, 2018
GoTV:
[s][/s]

Come back to naija and develop it na. When Sars first land you slap for Muritala airport on wrong accusation of been a yahoo boy, nobody go tell you before you run back. Easier said than done

4 Likes

Re: 'This Is Nigeria' Art By Toni Kuyinu (Photos) by Heebah: 3:03pm On Jun 19, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

Instead of you to think of ways to develop your country you're here complaining . The same complain you dey complain for 1975 na still the same complaint in 2018. No new complaint others than bad governance , light,water , no money etc.
They are coming for ur head with this ur post cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 'This Is Nigeria' Art By Toni Kuyinu (Photos) by Assassin101: 3:03pm On Jun 19, 2018
nice piece, but he's not a deep-thinker

painting is a deep art, and that's why it's called "Silent Poetry" while Poetry is called "Eloquent Painting"
Re: 'This Is Nigeria' Art By Toni Kuyinu (Photos) by femi4: 3:04pm On Jun 19, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

Your starting statement made your points irrelevant

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'This Is Nigeria' Art By Toni Kuyinu (Photos) by olaposer(m): 3:04pm On Jun 19, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

the truth is that we citizens want things to change overnight meanwhile rome was not built in a day rather it was gradual process , i have said it and i will continuing saying it that Nigeria is one of the best countries in the world if only we can appreciate ourselves, God bless Nigeria.
Re: 'This Is Nigeria' Art By Toni Kuyinu (Photos) by showafrica(m): 3:05pm On Jun 19, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

Good msg but you can do better. I have seen where one person saved a nation/nations.

I have also noticed the black race complain a lot. Even at my work place, complaints here and there. I have refused to do that even in Nigeria and the helpless govt. I solve my problems first hand, I only need good health and wisdom from God

1 Like

Re: 'This Is Nigeria' Art By Toni Kuyinu (Photos) by UncleJudax(m): 3:05pm On Jun 19, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

This one don craze o
Pity Buhari old age? Who send am work?

You no hear say him de re-contest?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'This Is Nigeria' Art By Toni Kuyinu (Photos) by israelmao(m): 3:05pm On Jun 19, 2018
True state of our nation in pictures.
Re: 'This Is Nigeria' Art By Toni Kuyinu (Photos) by Reelmii: 3:06pm On Jun 19, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

piti his old age? was he young wen he took the post, did he not know he was close to his grave when he was dragged like a cow to contest for the election? Mr 7years un America, abeg I kneel down dey beg u, no let me say make thunder fire u, I dobt want to say dat

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Much Should A Professional Logo Design Cost? / Awesome Pen(bic) Drawings Of Oscar Chuks / Incredible Hyperrealistic Pencil Drawing By Cofrancis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.