Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

'This Is Nigeria' Art By Toni Kuyinu (Photos) - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 'This Is Nigeria' Art By Toni Kuyinu (Photos) (26955 Views)

Damilola Olusegun, The Young Woman Changing Nigeria's Art Scene / A Collection Of Disney Princesses Wearing Ankara Dresses... Art by Bbstar / Falomo Bridge Art By Nigerian Students Now At The Thames London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'This Is Nigeria' Art By Toni Kuyinu (Photos) by milkytins(m): 5:49pm On Jun 19, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
I've been living in the USA for the past 7 years. I still come to naija every year during the festive seasons.

Fact is Nigeria is not that bad. Only that Nigerian citizens are very greedy and are never satisfied. If you go to countries like Zimbabwe, Uganda, Tanzania, Bangladesh, India, phillipines , the favelas of brazil etc , you'll see people living in squalor and abject poverty. So why complain when you're in a better situation? You complain of boko haram its worse with the Isis and Taliban of Pakistan and Afghanistan. You complain of kidnapping its worse with the pirates and marauders of somalia. You complain of poor electricity it's worse in countries like Senegal and Mozambique. You complain of crime its worse in countries like south Africa.
Una wahala too much infact wetin una want sef.

Instead of you to think of ways to develop your country you're here complaining . The same complain you dey complain for 1975 na still the same complaint in 2018. No new complaint other than bad governance , light,water , no money etc.
Your government have tried their best. They can't kill themselves. Not even Buhari. At least you go pity his old age.
What a daft way to compare. You used 10 countries to measure the standard of one country. A country can have one issue or two, but here in Nigeria, it is a combination of all problems in other countries.
Why can't you come back to Naija and settle here.

1 Like

Re: 'This Is Nigeria' Art By Toni Kuyinu (Photos) by IAmAmbrose(m): 5:52pm On Jun 19, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
I've been living in the USA for the past 7 years. I still come to naija every year during the festive seasons.

Fact is Nigeria is not that bad. Only that Nigerian citizens are very greedy and are never satisfied. If you go to countries like Zimbabwe, Uganda, Tanzania, Bangladesh, India, phillipines , the favelas of brazil etc , you'll see people living in squalor and abject poverty. So why complain when you're in a better situation? You complain of boko haram its worse with the Isis and Taliban of Pakistan and Afghanistan. You complain of kidnapping its worse with the pirates and marauders of somalia. You complain of poor electricity it's worse in countries like Senegal and Mozambique. You complain of crime its worse in countries like south Africa.

Instead of you to think of ways to develop your country you're here complaining . The same complain you dey complain for 1975 na still the same complaint in 2018. No new complaint other than bad governance , light,water , no money etc.
Your government have tried their best. They can't kill themselves. Not even Buhari. At least you go pity his old age.

in Nigeria here doctors that treat us also die of malaria... I think that should let u know this country is fvcked up
Re: 'This Is Nigeria' Art By Toni Kuyinu (Photos) by adegeye38(m): 6:12pm On Jun 19, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

Fact is Nigeria is not that bad. Only that Nigerian citizens are very greedy and are never satisfied. If you go to countries like Zimbabwe, Uganda, Tanzania, Bangladesh, India, phillipines , the favelas of brazil etc , you'll see people living in squalor hand abject poverty. So why complain when you're in a better situation? You complain of boko haram its worse with the Isis and Taliban of Pakistan and Afghanistan. You complain of kidnapping its worse with the pirates and marauders of somalia. You complain of poor electricity it's worse in countries like Senegal and Mozambique. You complain of crime its worse in countries like south Africa.

Fact is Nigeria is way too blessed to be compared to those countries, infact it is the most blessed nation in the world, u meantion afghanistan, pakistan, mozambique??, my state ,Ondo state is more richer than most european countries, not to talk of all those countries u mentioned, it has everything needed to be better than USA, if not for d corruption of its people

Even those african countries, are doing better than us in terms of everything, despite that they have got nothing

Nigeria is the 7th largest producer of oil in the world, we have huge gas reserves in abundance, minerals like, gold, coal, bitumen, iron ore, lime stone and so on is in abundance

We have tourism potential, we have million hectres of farmable lands, and good weather

Nigeria has everything it needs to be the best in the world

We ruined this country

We now have decayed infrastructure, non existent industries, the worst electricity supply in the world, the worst healthcare systems in the world, the most corrupt people on earth

For a country that is the most naturally blessed in the world in terms of resources

The day i saw videos of the poorest country in euorpe, Armenia, where majority of them are farmers, i could not see the difference between them and Usa in terms of infrastructure and lifestyle, then i knew there is something extremely wrong with africans and Nigerians especially

Its a shame, Nigeria is a failed country

1 Like

Re: 'This Is Nigeria' Art By Toni Kuyinu (Photos) by Pharaoh94(m): 6:25pm On Jun 19, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

Ogbeni shut your trap. If you don't live in Nigeria stop opening your mouth to say nonsense.
Re: 'This Is Nigeria' Art By Toni Kuyinu (Photos) by Ade3000yrs(m): 6:30pm On Jun 19, 2018
Toyin kilani or what?? Could you pls come again?
Re: 'This Is Nigeria' Art By Toni Kuyinu (Photos) by Litmus: 6:51pm On Jun 19, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

Nigeria is a nation of professional complainers and amateur leaders...
Re: 'This Is Nigeria' Art By Toni Kuyinu (Photos) by Salmoneus(m): 7:07pm On Jun 19, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

Try living in Nigeria for one year...If you are poor in this country expect early death!!
Re: 'This Is Nigeria' Art By Toni Kuyinu (Photos) by Zalvage(m): 8:10pm On Jun 19, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

EWOO!!! SEE THIS AKPA AMUUU!!! WHAT DA FVCKS ARE U DOING IN THE STATES? WHY UR DEMENTEED BLACK SENSEELESS SELF NO DEY THE NAIJA? WETIN U FIND GO YANKEE? YOU BE BIG FOOOOOOL! A DERANGEED AND UTTERLY INSANE BUFFOON!
ITS INNSANE PPL LIKE YOURSELF THAT CONFUSES THE NATION THINKING ITS ALL GOOD AND ROSY!!! angry angry
YOUR FULL GENERATION THR!!! ARE YOU IN DOUBT? YOUR ANCESTORS ARE ONLINE NOW! ARGUE WITH THEM!
Re: 'This Is Nigeria' Art By Toni Kuyinu (Photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:20pm On Jun 19, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

no Matter how much sense you make, there will always be those that don't see sense with you. I tell people every day, Nigeria is not bad. There is this thing about Telling a lie over and over to the point that you begin to believe your lie is actually true. That is the case of majority if Nigerians. Very u satisfied and hateful. When the government does sth good, they will never acknowledge it but on tiny mistake and there will be uproar.

1 Like

Re: 'This Is Nigeria' Art By Toni Kuyinu (Photos) by Dindondin(m): 9:01pm On Jun 19, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

shut up. you are a bad motivational speaker
Re: 'This Is Nigeria' Art By Toni Kuyinu (Photos) by toye440: 9:18pm On Jun 19, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

maybe u r d hero we hv all bin waiting for. Why not lead against SARS brutality first, and make sure ur visa is not resting in ur back pocket, that way we go take u serious. Guy if u get sense liv and never return until UN finally do d needful i.e. balkanization of this shit H.O.L.E.
Re: 'This Is Nigeria' Art By Toni Kuyinu (Photos) by alexmbachu2: 9:43pm On Jun 19, 2018
want to use this medium to let y'all know.. I deal on cars.. be it any brand or year.. nation wide.. brand new cars and direct belguim cars too.. Nigerian used too. like 3,6 months cars.. so you can make your order.. for safety purposes you can trust us on that.. you might want to see for yourself before making payments... number to call 08037471837..can also whatsapp me and call also..
Re: 'This Is Nigeria' Art By Toni Kuyinu (Photos) by kayalla(f): 9:57pm On Jun 19, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

this one na fool. we don hear u dey live for USA, dem sell u go there, why u no come live in Nigeria?
Re: 'This Is Nigeria' Art By Toni Kuyinu (Photos) by derrydinny: 10:00pm On Jun 19, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

lie kill you there, we gather dey this country my brother, if americans and europeans were satisfied with their development, why are they still trying to improve? no country has ever developed without it citizens not complaining, it is like you haven't visited the slums and impoverished places in nigeria, we won't wait till we turn to those countries before complaining

1 Like

Re: 'This Is Nigeria' Art By Toni Kuyinu (Photos) by tafat: 11:42pm On Jun 19, 2018
since you stay in the us, it will do you good to know that there is a lot of good packages coming from FCMB this summer,you could take advantage of that and have a nice time when you go for holidays.
ChiefAzubuike1:

Re: 'This Is Nigeria' Art By Toni Kuyinu (Photos) by 007spartan(m): 12:08am On Jun 20, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

Nigeria is good yet you abandoned your papa house and absconded to another mans country, ode. Come back and live in Nigeria for seven years let's see if you won't comit suicide.
Living in Nigeria should be added in the list of 1000 ways to die.

2 Likes

Re: 'This Is Nigeria' Art By Toni Kuyinu (Photos) by friendl: 12:28am On Jun 20, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

Whoever wrote this is an idiot,why don't leave your u.s.a and come back home ,are you not a Nigerian
Re: 'This Is Nigeria' Art By Toni Kuyinu (Photos) by newslifeop: 1:48am On Jun 20, 2018
hmmm
Re: 'This Is Nigeria' Art By Toni Kuyinu (Photos) by wisdomkid: 5:19am On Jun 20, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

Oga, please calm down. Stop comparing us with countries that have little to no Natural wealth like this Nation does.
What do Brazil have to offer?
Somalia?

We are blessed with Bountiful gifts like Crude, Coal, etc. But the country is mismanaged. Period.
Re: 'This Is Nigeria' Art By Toni Kuyinu (Photos) by delimit(m): 5:36am On Jun 20, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

TALK IS CHEAP
Re: 'This Is Nigeria' Art By Toni Kuyinu (Photos) by laliga01: 5:52am On Jun 20, 2018
Koolking:
The art is personal judgement, it does not valid the truth about Nigeria.

The truth is Nigeria is a great country. Minority avarice, corrupt tendencies and attendant vices does not in any way negate the ultimate truth.

What is this one saying?
Re: 'This Is Nigeria' Art By Toni Kuyinu (Photos) by Teel012(m): 6:31am On Jun 20, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

since Nigeria is not that bad, let the change begin with you. Relocate to the country and change it. instead of talking here, you only come home for festivities, so you have no right to talk.
Re: 'This Is Nigeria' Art By Toni Kuyinu (Photos) by Clue147: 6:59am On Jun 20, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

What makes ur writing a little lame is that ,all vices u just meantion with other countries re all found in nigeria,u mentioned India,South Africa,taliban etc can you c Nigeria is the one with the comparative advantage on all this ill fated social vices?
Re: 'This Is Nigeria' Art By Toni Kuyinu (Photos) by gregyboy(m): 7:06am On Jun 20, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

Are u saying we should strive to be the worst ...our we should be at peace with the government
Is this what we signes for ....

Wheb you settle for the less you either except lesser or less is two ways
Re: 'This Is Nigeria' Art By Toni Kuyinu (Photos) by Franzinni: 6:09am On Jun 21, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

bro you have been living in the usa for 7 years ... Is that why you forgot that you are Nigerian too ? U keep using words like (your country, una country ) you forget say Nah your own too? And you for say our country ... Well I know for a fact that once a Nigerian manages to break free and travel abroad ,he automatically feels he is light years ahead of other Nigerians, hence the need to want to play the ( I live abroad card ) ... It is your country ,like it or not ,you are only highlighting problems which are yours too so abeg its our country sir... Even with the greed and selfishness and insecurity and killings .... Nah WE get am!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Much Should A Professional Logo Design Cost? / Awesome Pen(bic) Drawings Of Oscar Chuks / Incredible Hyperrealistic Pencil Drawing By Cofrancis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.