Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts (109872 Views)

Beautiful Naija Lady Flaunts Her Big Sexy Natural Backside (pics) / Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event / Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts by CastedBlog: 1:22pm On Jun 19, 2018
And yes Its real and Natural! I See this kind, And i begin to to think where i was when Hips were been shared, Guess i was blogging ..lol.. Anyway Instagram Slay Queen Poshy Queen just showed off a Glimpse of her Enviable Backside, and her fans are been torn apart by it, Some of them tried saying its fake, But she reacted that she got inherited it from her mama, And true you need to see that one, it Banging. see below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/i-got-it-from-mama-lady-with-huge.html

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts by CastedBlog: 1:23pm On Jun 19, 2018
More

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 19, 2018
Too much of everything is bad, except Jesus and money.

410 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts by Jamesarua: 1:24pm On Jun 19, 2018
how e come take concern me

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts by eezeribe(m): 1:28pm On Jun 19, 2018
There is a very thin line between sexiness and deformity... Those hips are slightly out of proportion.
In the first two pictures, she looks like a female kangaroo carrying her baby in her pouch...

437 Likes 15 Shares

Re: 'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts by alade112(m): 1:35pm On Jun 19, 2018
Nothing they shark me again, having seen it all Asan ban'sa ofo ojo keji oja undecided

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts by williamdeluxe(m): 1:54pm On Jun 19, 2018
Flesh and poo ×7

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts by milemimi93(m): 1:55pm On Jun 19, 2018
Naija girls will be jealous of this sh!t.

With all those things behind, if she doesn't got brains she's as useless as naija girls..

Beauty attracts a man but brain keeps a man

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts by Kennyprince: 2:17pm On Jun 19, 2018
this is rubbish

2 Likes

Re: 'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts by Lalas247(f): 2:21pm On Jun 19, 2018
Nice one ....
no surgery involved all natural..... some ladies won’t be smiling sha grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts by Lalas247(f): 2:23pm On Jun 19, 2018
milemimi93:
Naija girls will be jealous of this sh!t.

With all those things behind, if she doesn't got brains she's as useless as naija girls..

Beauty attracts a man but brain keeps a man
undecided
Yet y’all keep marrying dumb chics everyday ...
Please be realistic ... cuz u know ur bae or future bae won’t look like this ...
#fact

U can prove me wrong .....

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts by milemimi93(m): 2:33pm On Jun 19, 2018
Lalas247:

undecided
Please be realistic ... cuz u know ur bae or future bae won’t look like this ...
#fact

Fortunately I can't marry a naija girl.
Y'all women are useless.
Am against marriage because marriage benefits y'all ho.es.
Y'all are prostitutes disguised as girlfriends and wives.

80 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts by Lalas247(f): 2:37pm On Jun 19, 2018
milemimi93:

Fortunately I can't marry a naija girl.
Y'all women are useless.
Am against marriage because marriage benefits y'all ho.es.
Y'all are prostitutes disguised as girlfriends and wives.

Oh ok ur sisters , aunts and mothers abi ? Ok I see ride on .....sorry u had to grow up with such hence why u ain’t brought up right ... not you fault.
Your response tells me everything ..

136 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts by Tallesty1(m): 2:37pm On Jun 19, 2018
I just hope she uses water instead of tissue paper otherwise she will always have dry stuffs in her crack.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts by Saff(f): 2:39pm On Jun 19, 2018
Tallesty1:
I just hope she uses water instead of tissue paper otherwise she will always have dry stuffs in her crack.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts by Lalas247(f): 2:43pm On Jun 19, 2018
Tallesty1:
Only if she has hair in her crack grin

9 Likes

Re: 'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts by Randy100: 3:05pm On Jun 19, 2018
She lacks the most important thing, the bwest.

12 Likes

Re: 'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts by EbukaHades10(m): 3:39pm On Jun 19, 2018
Randy100:
She lacks the most important thing, the bwest.
Exactly. One cannot have big bwestt and big yanch at the same time.

Either big bwest and small yanch or big yanch and small bwest.

If u have the two and they are both big,Sister,u are FAT.

24 Likes

Re: 'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts by delectablegyal(f): 4:22pm On Jun 19, 2018
Lalas247:

undecided
#fact

you are defending her because you sell your bum like her.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts by Anfieldboss: 4:23pm On Jun 19, 2018
kennygee:
Too much of everything is bad, except Jesus and money.

why are u hating? abi u get flat nyash?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts by Anfieldboss: 4:25pm On Jun 19, 2018
EbukaHades10:

Who tell you? What of Daniella Okeke, Mercy Johnson, Anita Joseph, Peace Hyde?

Some women are endowed front and back

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts by Randy100: 4:36pm On Jun 19, 2018
EbukaHades10:

I completely disagree with you. I have seen and they are not fat.

5 Likes

Re: 'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts by Lalas247(f): 4:47pm On Jun 19, 2018
delectablegyal:

you are defending her because you sell your bum like her.
Wts there to defend undecided it’s her body be happy with urs

5 Likes

Re: 'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts by officialteemi(m): 4:55pm On Jun 19, 2018
ONLY IN SOUTH.AFRICA
Re: 'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts by MrErudite(m): 5:02pm On Jun 19, 2018
DAMN
Re: 'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts by delectablegyal(f): 5:03pm On Jun 19, 2018
Lalas247:

Wts there to defend undecided it’s her body be happy with urs

you sell your bum here on nairaland. Check her dp.

5 Likes

Re: 'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts by Lalas247(f): 5:08pm On Jun 19, 2018
delectablegyal:

you sell your bum here on nairaland. Check her dp.
Lol
Re: 'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts by BluntBoy(m): 5:19pm On Jun 19, 2018
[quote author=Saff post=68628059][/quote]

Stop hating.
Re: 'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts by EbukaHades10(m): 5:21pm On Jun 19, 2018
Anfieldboss:

Who tell you? What of Daniella Okeke, Mercy Johnson, Anita Joseph, Peace Hyde?
Some women are endowed front and back
Baba,na waist trainer work jae.

1 Like

Re: 'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts by Lexusgs430: 5:29pm On Jun 19, 2018
Wetin b dis ?
Re: 'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts by sotall(m): 5:29pm On Jun 19, 2018
eezeribe:
There is a very thin line between sexiness and deformity... Those hips are slightly out of proportion.
In the first two pictures, she looks like a female kangaroo carrying her baby in her pouch...

grin grin grin

Guy wetin happen? See as you finish human being

1 Like

Re: 'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts by Dumdumfashion(f): 5:29pm On Jun 19, 2018
It's a bit too much but you look gorgeous

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? / Where Are Her Parents? Slay Queen Blasted For Sex With Her Boyfriends Side Chick / 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.