Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,256 members, 7,807,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts (109906 Views)

Beautiful Naija Lady Flaunts Her Big Sexy Natural Backside (pics) / Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event / Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts by milemimi93(m): 11:13pm On Jun 19, 2018
IbrahimSkiba:

tongue

Which certifies that you are insane
Ediots ass licker
Re: 'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts by milemimi93(m): 11:14pm On Jun 19, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

I have a strong conviction that this must be Shugarlord, because it's been a while I've seen his shitty, moronic comments. If you're that 'person' mentioned, wherever you're, may God's wrath locate you for shaming women this way. If you aren't, may you suffer same fate. Aren't your mother, sisters and cousins females? Why the backlash? Where's the love?

You're very foolish.

Y'all women always like to be told what y'all wanna hear and not what y'all should hear.
Well, I am not the type that tells a lady what she wanna hear. Am the type that tells a lady what she should hear.
These days it is so easier to get into a naija lady's pant than to get her number. Why is it so? In the olden days it was very hard to see an African lady's thigh not to talk of pant. These days a naija girl feels so comfortable to send her nude pictures to a stranger even without being asked. Where is the dignity in women? Where is the morals?
Why are ladies born from the 80s so dumb? Where are y'all brains? Y'all like copying the whites in stupid things. The whites go nude y'all copy. The whites girls smoke y'all copy. Now 5 out of 10 naija girls smoke. Why can't y'all copy their good sides also? Earlier this year there were a lot of news going around about naija men buying cars for their naija wives and girlfriends. Why can't the reverse be the same? A white girl will take her man out on a date, foot the bills recently I heard a 18yo white girl who bought the latest iPhone for her boyfriend on his birthday. Why can't this also happen in Nigeria? Beyonce bought her hubby a jet plane, can a naija girl buy her man just a N50k wristwatch or phone? When Will a naija girls change their mentality of believing that *It’s only men that should spend on them?* when will y'all prove that y'all can offer a man something apart from sex? Y'all have indirectly made yourself sex objects before men that's why most men will keep using y'all for sex only. An average naija man will only think about his woman when he feels like having sex because that's what y'all women have proved to only offer.
To be completely honest with y'all ladies, y'all ladies are useless, senseless, leeches, cheaters and ungrateful ediots.
I don't take joy in calling y'all names I respect pvssy a lot cause that's where I came out from. but should I cover the truth because I respect pvssy? Sorry I can't. That's what y'all are. Y'all need to change y'all ways

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts by piagetskinner(m): 11:46pm On Jun 19, 2018
this is a big turn off..if her hips are this wide at this young age, how will she look like in her 50s and 60s

she needs to watch it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts by anigold(m): 12:35am On Jun 20, 2018
CastedBlog:
And yes Its real and Natural! I See this kind, And i begin to to think where i was when Hips were been shared, Guess i was blogging ..lol.. Anyway Instagram Slay Queen Poshy Queen just showed off a Glimpse of her Enviable Backside, and her fans are been torn apart by it, Some of them tried saying its fake, But she reacted that she got inherited it from her mama, And true you need to see that one, it Banging. see below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/i-got-it-from-mama-lady-with-huge.html

this one is advertising for Politicians. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts by Emo247: 4:36am On Jun 20, 2018
wow!! I love what I see, Wish I fit hold that yansh...
Re: 'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts by maureen12(f): 7:54am On Jun 20, 2018
milemimi93:

Fortunately I can't marry a naija girl.
Y'all women are useless.
Am against marriage because marriage benefits y'all ho.es.
Y'all are prostitutes disguised as girlfriends and wives.
I can smell a broken heart!!!!! Wow bro!
Re: 'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:35am On Jun 20, 2018
milemimi93:

Y'all women always like to be told what y'all wanna hear and not what y'all should hear.
Well, I am not the type that tells a lady what she wanna hear. Am the type that tells a lady what she should hear.
These days it is so easier to get into a naija lady's pant than to get her number. Why is it so? In the olden days it was very hard to see an African lady's thigh not to talk of pant. These days a naija girl feels so comfortable to send her nude pictures to a stranger even without being asked. Where is the dignity in women? Where is the morals?
Why are ladies born from the 80s so dumb? Where are y'all brains? Y'all like copying the whites in stupid things. The whites go nude y'all copy. The whites girls smoke y'all copy. Now 5 out of 10 naija girls smoke. Why can't y'all copy their good sides also? Earlier this year there were a lot of news going around about naija men buying cars for their naija wives and girlfriends. Why can't the reverse be the same? A white girl will take her man out on a date, foot the bills recently I heard a 18yo white girl who bought the latest iPhone for her boyfriend on his birthday. Why can't this also happen in Nigeria? Beyonce bought her hubby a jet plane, can a naija girl buy her man just a N50k wristwatch or phone? When Will a naija girls change their mentality of believing that *It’s only men that should spend on them?* when will y'all prove that y'all can offer a man something apart from sex? Y'all have indirectly made yourself sex objects before men that's why most men will keep using y'all for sex only. An average naija man will only think about his woman when he feels like having sex because that's what y'all women have proved to only offer.
To be completely honest with y'all ladies, y'all ladies are useless, senseless, leeches, cheaters and ungrateful ediots.
I don't take joy in calling y'all names I respect pvssy a lot cause that's where I came out from. but should I cover the truth because I respect pvssy? Sorry I can't. That's what y'all are. Y'all need to change y'all ways

Phew!
I wish I could exorcise these obnoxious thoughts reeling in your head. It's sickening, dude! Cut off!
Re: 'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts by Tomdims: 8:55am On Jun 20, 2018
Ikebe wey get wait...

tongue
Re: 'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts by wizjid69: 9:12am On Jun 20, 2018
CastedBlog:
More
God doesn't make things like this!
She is deceiving herself. It is not real. She is absolutely fake.
Re: 'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts by mhizcassidy001(f): 10:10am On Jun 20, 2018
old age will tell,by then you will regret having hips,cause my dear you wont be able to walk.
Re: 'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts by chuckjonesbaba(m): 3:51am On Oct 23, 2018
[quote author=Saff post=68628059][/quote]

Bro we do eat the ass like that.. ASS eaters like me will dive in between those Cheekz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* / Where Are Her Parents? Slay Queen Blasted For Sex With Her Boyfriends Side Chick / Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.