Stats: 3,148,001 members, 7,799,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Iceland Players Support Carl Ikeme (Photo) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Iceland Players Support Carl Ikeme (Photo) (56239 Views)

Carl Ikeme Makes First Public Appearance After Battle With Cancer (photos) / Carl Ikeme's Cancer In Remission (Photo) / Super Eagles Players Rock T-shirt With Carl Ikeme's Face On It To Show Him Suppo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Iceland Players Support Carl Ikeme (Photo) by peterkelechi30(m): 7:40pm On Jun 19, 2018
Football is the beautiful game. no hate no racism
get well soon Ikeme
Re: Iceland Players Support Carl Ikeme (Photo) by walosky(m): 7:41pm On Jun 19, 2018
KrystosCJ:
This is a good time to get Iceland visa. How much is it?

Bros cold go kee yiu dia

Re: Iceland Players Support Carl Ikeme (Photo) by Drabrah(m): 7:43pm On Jun 19, 2018
Treasure17:

You can say that base on the last epileptic display by the so called super eagles but it's football, anything can happen. Just like nobody believes that Japan will defeat Columbia this afternoon.

U're talking Japan beating Colombia where Senegal is beating Poland
Re: Iceland Players Support Carl Ikeme (Photo) by calddon(m): 7:43pm On Jun 19, 2018
So that we wont av any reason to cry when they beat us
Re: Iceland Players Support Carl Ikeme (Photo) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 19, 2018
Treasure17:

You can say that base on the last epileptic display by the so called super eagles but it's football, anything can happen. Just like nobody believes that Japan will defeat Columbia this afternoon.
Early red card did all the work...
Re: Iceland Players Support Carl Ikeme (Photo) by dumininu01(m): 7:44pm On Jun 19, 2018
D way they c nigeria cheesy cheesy
Re: Iceland Players Support Carl Ikeme (Photo) by harriet412(f): 7:45pm On Jun 19, 2018
Wow, I love this
Re: Iceland Players Support Carl Ikeme (Photo) by youngsta(m): 7:47pm On Jun 19, 2018
Shey shengen visa fit go Iceland. time to waka for this country.. Nigerians self no even remember ikeme embarassedShey shengen visa fit go Iceland. time to waka for this country.. Nigerians self no even remember ikeme
Re: Iceland Players Support Carl Ikeme (Photo) by MrEdimulo82(m): 7:47pm On Jun 19, 2018
Na like ds oyinbo dey attract blessing ... no be ...baba God I beg make we beat Iceland in Jesus name. grin grin
Re: Iceland Players Support Carl Ikeme (Photo) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 19, 2018
Way to go, awesome Icelanders. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Iceland Players Support Carl Ikeme (Photo) by Edonojie007(m): 7:51pm On Jun 19, 2018
Nobody Is Reasoning What I'm Reasoning;
Why Is Every Country Into Us? Even A Pig Predicted For Our Favour,knowing We Are Not Even Good In The Game. The Whole World Just Seems To Love Us,all Of A Sudden. Is As If We Are Not Blacks; or Am I Having Eye Problem?
Re: Iceland Players Support Carl Ikeme (Photo) by Mutemenot(m): 7:51pm On Jun 19, 2018
Treasure17:
Wao. Beautiful one and I hope the super eagles can put smile on his face by defeating Iceland.

the same Super Eagles that have not remembered him
If not for Iceland would have remembered we have someone like Ikeme shocked
Re: Iceland Players Support Carl Ikeme (Photo) by africanusvu(m): 7:54pm On Jun 19, 2018
Greenishland:

I am launching this campaign for humanity. People commit suicide everyday and nobody cares.

No body to tell them that it is better to face that shame alive than to die and go to a destination you are not sure of whether it will favour you or not.

If you are in support of this campaign against suicide, click like and help to use this hash tag on your social media. .Go and use ur time for a better venture.Suicide bombers can't read nor write English neifhther ar they do social media.it is Harram.they can only understand Arabic and Hausa language

Please let's do this for humanity

#saynotosuicide
Re: Iceland Players Support Carl Ikeme (Photo) by emerged01(m): 7:54pm On Jun 19, 2018
naijaguy123456:
They replace him with a grandad calling himself a young man. How can this guy EVER EVER be 19 year old ?
I prefer Ezenwa to this guy. We have been losing since the day this guy became super eagles keeper.
Re: Iceland Players Support Carl Ikeme (Photo) by edo3(m): 7:55pm On Jun 19, 2018
I heard something about this Iceland team,,that they all have their full time jobs,,that football is just what they do for the fun of it..like d goalkeeper is master degree holder and a movie director. That average citizen is wealthy..
Re: Iceland Players Support Carl Ikeme (Photo) by chimaobinelson(m): 7:55pm On Jun 19, 2018
undecided would that stop you from ripping our ass
Re: Iceland Players Support Carl Ikeme (Photo) by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:57pm On Jun 19, 2018
Treasure17:
Wao. Beautiful one and I hope the super eagles can put smile on his face by defeating Iceland.

With your Victor Moses wey dey fall like collapse building and Mikel who cannot drive the team forward and your coach who is so rigid in making chances

Re: Iceland Players Support Carl Ikeme (Photo) by divinelove(m): 7:57pm On Jun 19, 2018
They shld allow us to defeat them if they are serious lol
Re: Iceland Players Support Carl Ikeme (Photo) by Maket: 7:57pm On Jun 19, 2018
naijaguy123456:
They replace him with a grandad calling himself a young man. How can this guy EVER EVER be 19 year old ?
we were born in the same hospital in the year 1999. I was born in the morning while he was born at noon of the same day. We are 19.
Re: Iceland Players Support Carl Ikeme (Photo) by KrystosCJ(m): 7:59pm On Jun 19, 2018
walosky:

Bros cold go kee yiu dia

If they're this friendly, then I should find it warm.
Re: Iceland Players Support Carl Ikeme (Photo) by 360command: 8:02pm On Jun 19, 2018
Treasure17:
rather, I hope the Icelandic team can have mercy on us by making us win.
Re: Iceland Players Support Carl Ikeme (Photo) by naijaguy123456(m): 8:02pm On Jun 19, 2018
Maket:
we were born in the same hospital in the year 1999. I was born in the morning while he was born at noon of the same day. We are 19.
I understand your defence of him but I personally don't buy it. He doesn't look 19 to me but good luck to him and you too.
Re: Iceland Players Support Carl Ikeme (Photo) by AMISCOT(m): 8:03pm On Jun 19, 2018
naijaguy123456:
In Nigeria it is possible...
Re: Iceland Players Support Carl Ikeme (Photo) by lonelydora: 8:03pm On Jun 19, 2018
Treasure17:

They will beat us like small children. That nonsense they were playing against Egypt
Re: Iceland Players Support Carl Ikeme (Photo) by Noloss(f): 8:08pm On Jun 19, 2018
Iceland is a small nation, very small, it actually has a population of slightly over 300,000 people, fewer than any county in Kenya or a Local Govt. in Nigeria.

It forced a draw against Argentina, with Messi hitting 11 shots (including a penalty) but not getting a goal.

What is more interesting is that apparently 5 of the players in the squad are Medical doctors, actually everyone in the team has another professional job they do, the goalkeeper a renown country's Movie Director and others in different professions.

Even the Coach when he is off the field he is a practicing Dentist.

What a great lesson for us as a nation.
Re: Iceland Players Support Carl Ikeme (Photo) by COOL10(m): 8:09pm On Jun 19, 2018
Hmm,maybe there're stylishly thanking him for not making it to WC. They think they're wise angry angry
Re: Iceland Players Support Carl Ikeme (Photo) by COOL10(m): 8:12pm On Jun 19, 2018
TheEminentLaity:
Even Nigerians have forgotten about him. cry
. Don't say that
Re: Iceland Players Support Carl Ikeme (Photo) by Tobiemmanuel007: 8:17pm On Jun 19, 2018
A good tactical play off the pitch from iceland their hmmn super eagle should be careful this is emotional attack embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Iceland Players Support Carl Ikeme (Photo) by Tobiemmanuel007: 8:20pm On Jun 19, 2018
Yeah bro i read six of the iceland players are doctors
Re: Iceland Players Support Carl Ikeme (Photo) by lexy2014: 8:20pm On Jun 19, 2018
SoapQueen:
Before they whoop our as555
aaaah y now? If they whoop our ass, that fine Jersey go waste. Abi na only best jersey we go win?
Re: Iceland Players Support Carl Ikeme (Photo) by akinsmyk(m): 8:25pm On Jun 19, 2018
Treasure17:

If no one believed they could, they proved they could. With their style of play at kick of, I knew Columbia won't find it easy.

The super chickens disappointed us was why we wrote them off
Re: Iceland Players Support Carl Ikeme (Photo) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 19, 2018
-

Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers / Argentina's Central Bank Is Considering A Lionel Messi Bank Note / Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club