Stats: 3,149,928 members, 7,806,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) (56121 Views)

Man Attacks His Brother "For Having A Secret Affair With His Wife" In Abuja / Kenyan Man Attacks His Wife With Sledgehammer (Disturbing Photos) / Man Attacks His Wife With Cutlass Over Infidelity In Ogun (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) by BoneBlogger(m): 3:01pm On Jun 19, 2018
A man is reportedly on the run after allegedly attacking his pregnant girlfriend while she was asleep. According to reports, the boyfriend burnt her face and her hand with a bar heater after a disagreement before she went to sleep.

Facebook user Lerato Lee Hlongwa from Johannesburg, South Africa, wrote;

"Boyfriend burnt his pregnant girlfriend on the face with a bar heater while she was asleep. After doing this he ran away. Nobody knows where he is"

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/boyfriend-flees-after-attacking-his-pregnant-girlfriend-in-her-sleep-photos.html

Re: Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) by Jochabed(f): 3:05pm On Jun 19, 2018
That's why i hate this Issue of BF/GF. And why let a man who is not your husband see your unclothedness? Too Bad.

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 19, 2018
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

South Africa. It's okay.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Re: Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 19, 2018
Jochabed:
That's why i hate this Issue of BF/GF. And why let a man who is not your husband see your unclothedness? Too Bad.

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 19, 2018
Jochabed:

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

You be deeper life member? People like you now will be advocating no sex before wedding and you will be collecting it legbegbe.... I pity that man.
If you think this wouldn't have happened if they had legally married you're making a big mistake

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

102 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 19, 2018
Jochabed:

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

You need a BF

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) by merrypakman: 3:11pm On Jun 19, 2018
What a pervert!
Re: Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 19, 2018
merrypakman:
What a pervert!

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

How pervert take concern wetin dem they talk now? You sure say you know the meaning of pervert

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

58 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 19, 2018
Jochabed:
Darling pls let's face the issue at hand.. We all know u aint a Virgin...

Seems most of this New Age youths are possessed

53 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) by pweshboi(m): 3:57pm On Jun 19, 2018
Are these people carrying out this acts humans at all?
Re: Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:02pm On Jun 19, 2018
That guy is evil
Re: Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) by Lexusgs430: 4:17pm On Jun 19, 2018
MONSTER IN HUMAN SKIN ........ FLUSH HIM OUT .....

He is not fit to leave among humans ........

Re: Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) by emmaliveth10(m): 4:18pm On Jun 19, 2018
Aaaarrrrgggghhhh this is bad shocked shocked
Re: Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) by umarshehu58(m): 4:18pm On Jun 19, 2018
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

How pervert take concern wetin dem they talk now? You sure say you know the meaning of pervert

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I doubt if he knows the meaning grin

Re: Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) by Beno3: 4:18pm On Jun 19, 2018
cry
Re: Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) by infogenius(m): 4:18pm On Jun 19, 2018
Definitely not her boyfriend but her bed friend.
Re: Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) by Edelweiss44: 4:19pm On Jun 19, 2018
Jochabed:

May God bless you over and over and over again for speaking the truth that most people in this generation do not want to hear! 1000Likes

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 19, 2018
This is wickedness
Re: Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) by blowjob: 4:20pm On Jun 19, 2018
FUSTRATED SLAVE... grin grin..SA,ONES SLAVES ,ALWAYS SLAVE... cheesy grin
Re: Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) by Flirtyjane(f): 4:20pm On Jun 19, 2018
Virgin or non virgin.

BF/GF things are all about immorality

Re: Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) by Adebowhales(m): 4:20pm On Jun 19, 2018
He obviously has a big tool.
If you know you know
Re: Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) by boolet: 4:21pm On Jun 19, 2018
Crazy people everywhere.
Re: Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) by Follygunners: 4:21pm On Jun 19, 2018
Jochabed:

Sisi, abeg... gbenu e soun! angry

Re: Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) by Flirtyjane(f): 4:21pm On Jun 19, 2018
Edelweiss44:

May God bless you over and over and over again for speaking the truth that most people in this generation do not want to hear! 1000Likes

And God bless you for supporting someone with sense

Re: Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) by Oches4me(m): 4:21pm On Jun 19, 2018
Jochabed:
nairaland slowpoke will attack u for saying the truth.

Re: Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) by chibu4u2(m): 4:22pm On Jun 19, 2018
Oh Africa!
Re: Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) by falcon01: 4:23pm On Jun 19, 2018
Wtf man
Re: Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) by TheKingIsHere: 4:25pm On Jun 19, 2018
South Africa men are cowards.

They cant take care of their own women and they are very lazy and wicked.

My advice to SA women, stick to Nigerian men if you want to live.

Re: Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) by fastlane84: 4:25pm On Jun 19, 2018
Jeez

EFCC Arrests Two Lecturers, 28 Others For Internet Fraud In Kwara (Pix) / Man Beheaded & Gouged Out The Eyes Of His Neighbour In Bauchi (Graphic Pics) / ‘banker Hires Assassins To Kill Her Ex-husband In Lagos’ (pic)