Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Bestie Problem! Advice Needed.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bestie Problem! Advice Needed.. (1193 Views)

My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie / Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bestie Problem! Advice Needed.. by sugarsoul(m): 6:13pm On Jun 19, 2018
Hello people of nairaland. I faced an issue in would I say wooing my new girlfriend- our relationship is just about 2 weeks old and bubbling (typical of all newly found love). Fact is I'm staying with a roommate who liked her first- three of us work at the same place but different branches, so we see on a weekly basis but our house is close to hers, so we see her off almost on a daily..
When she was first employed, twas my roommate who got her number first and even got on a personal with her. They would chat through the night, even sometimes when he would see her off I would just chill and they talk bout their stuff. Some weeks later, we were transferred to the same branch (the girl and I), that was when I started getting green light from her. Tbh, I liked her too but I just had to follow the bro code- my guy was already interested and I didn't it to seem like we were gaming her..
I did something silly though..I never chatted her up even when we had our numbers, so I decided to chat her up and her reaction was interesting. I had to know what stage she and my guy were so I peeked at his chat with her while he slept (that was the silly thing). To say the least the girl is mine now.
Where I'm facing a dilemma is, the girl still takes him as a best friend (I'm very hubristic- I'm not scared of that), what I'm scared of is things he says to her- like she's naive relationship wise (cos we see almost everyday, play romance and all that); but consulting with people and reading stuff- all I'm getting is that our early romance might be our greatest undoing, that we need to slow things down a bit but she says she's into me a whole lot and that she can't do without seeing me everyday. I'm confused as whether to give her space and how to tell her that or satisfy her and keep seeing her everyday. Cos I really love her and I'm not ready to see this relationship fail. Those who see their girlfriends everyday or who have been in this situation and every sane nairalander can chip in words of advice..I don't want this early spark to go down much.
Re: Bestie Problem! Advice Needed.. by mrphysics(m): 6:22pm On Jun 19, 2018
Bestie grin grin
Re: Bestie Problem! Advice Needed.. by dingbang(m): 6:27pm On Jun 19, 2018
You aren't a good friend brother.... You just allowed a woman to come between your friendship with your best friend. Be ready for the consequences
Re: Bestie Problem! Advice Needed.. by iLegendd(m): 6:31pm On Jun 19, 2018
I didn't read because the post wasn't organized. Whatever you wrote, keep it up.
Re: Bestie Problem! Advice Needed.. by Ytea(f): 6:47pm On Jun 19, 2018
I'm seeing a triangle here, with the girl at the top. Wait for the love experts.
Re: Bestie Problem! Advice Needed.. by sugarsoul(m): 7:07pm On Jun 19, 2018
iLegendd:
I didn't read because the post wasn't organized. Whatever you wrote, keep it up.
Ilegend, can you pls read and advice pls..
Re: Bestie Problem! Advice Needed.. by sugarsoul(m): 7:08pm On Jun 19, 2018
dingbang:
You aren't a good friend brother.... You just allowed a woman to come between your friendship with your best friend. Be ready for the consequences
Bro, we still friends we've passed that stage.. All I'm concerned right now is keeping my woman happy
Re: Bestie Problem! Advice Needed.. by sugarsoul(m): 7:09pm On Jun 19, 2018
Ytea:
I'm seeing a triangle here, with the girl at the top. Wait for the love experts.
Babe your two cents will still help
Re: Bestie Problem! Advice Needed.. by H2Ossss(m): 7:13pm On Jun 19, 2018
guy... chop... pass to ur friend ... he chop... you are happy... your friend is happy... and i bet you.. she'll be happy
Re: Bestie Problem! Advice Needed.. by iLegendd(m): 7:28pm On Jun 19, 2018
sugarsoul:

Ilegend, can you pls read and advice pls..
Sorry sir, I wish this was 2016 or 2017 when I was proffering solutions for free. You really missed. Now, everything has been monitized.

On the screenshot below, go to www.wetclef.com and click on Private Class. Opt-in for anyone you can afford. We will open your eyes in the relationship world. Things 99% dating coaches or gurus don't know. Trust me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bestie Problem! Advice Needed.. by Headlesschicken(m): 7:35pm On Jun 19, 2018
undecided
Re: Bestie Problem! Advice Needed.. by mycare(m): 1:36pm On Jun 20, 2018
Ytea:

We can count on your technical advise ma! grin
Re: Bestie Problem! Advice Needed.. by Ytea(f): 2:44pm On Jun 20, 2018
cool
mycare:

We can count on your technical advise ma! grin
Biko o, you're the technical analyst cool
Re: Bestie Problem! Advice Needed.. by Apina(m): 2:54pm On Jun 20, 2018
You no try at all, no matter how I like girl reach, once my friend get any parole with am, the feelings go die automatically undecided
Re: Bestie Problem! Advice Needed.. by mycare(m): 5:14pm On Jun 20, 2018
Ytea:
cool Biko o, you're the technical analyst cool

Looool.
Am on the bench waiting for your technical instructions smiley
Re: Bestie Problem! Advice Needed.. by Ytea(f): 5:17pm On Jun 20, 2018
mycare:
Looool. Am on the bench waiting for your technical instructions smiley
You'll be waiting for a long time Mr, I can't help you grin
Re: Bestie Problem! Advice Needed.. by Fesomu(m): 5:31pm On Jun 20, 2018
Why are you writing like this?
Re: Bestie Problem! Advice Needed.. by ehis010(m): 5:46pm On Jun 20, 2018
Guy, not every relationship has to follow rules. Right now she loves you and you love her, spend as much time as you want with her, enjoy yourselves and forget about this your fear that she will soon get tired of you. At some point in time both of you will get busier anyways so enjoy all you can now with neglecting you guys or your other responsibilities.
And remember, the fear of failing actually makes people fail more or stops them from achieving. Throw your fears away and enjoy your new love.

1 Like

Re: Bestie Problem! Advice Needed.. by mycare(m): 6:11pm On Jun 20, 2018
Ytea:
You'll be waiting for a long time Mr, I can't help you grin

I don't like to give up
I keep hoping sha grin grin grin
Re: Bestie Problem! Advice Needed.. by Ytea(f): 6:16pm On Jun 20, 2018
mycare:

I don't like to give up I keep hoping sha grin grin grin
That's the spirit!

1 Like

Re: Bestie Problem! Advice Needed.. by sugarsoul(m): 10:37am On Jun 28, 2018
ehis010:
Guy, not every relationship has to follow rules. Right now she loves you and you love her, spend as much time as you want with her, enjoy yourselves and forget about this your fear that she will soon get tired of you. At some point in time both of you will get busier anyways so enjoy all you can now with neglecting you guys or your other responsibilities.
And remember, the fear of failing actually makes people fail more or stops them from achieving. Throw your fears away and enjoy your new love.
Thanks a lot bro! I'm taking things step by step though. One love

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Do?? / Temptation Even In Church. / South African 'pantless Dancer' Goes Underwear-free And Exposes Her Kpomo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.