Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,014 members, 7,803,365 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

South African Based Prophet Reveals Sowore Is Nigeria’s Next President? (VIDEO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South African Based Prophet Reveals Sowore Is Nigeria’s Next President? (VIDEO) (1273 Views)

Falana: If Sowore Is Charged, Buhari Will Be My First Witness In Court / BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS / DSS Facility Where Sowore Is Allegedly Being Detained (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Based Prophet Reveals Sowore Is Nigeria’s Next President? (VIDEO) by Triton1996(m): 6:36pm On Jun 19, 2018
SHOCK! South African based Prophet, Samuel Akinbodunse reveals sowore is Nigeria’s Next President? Watch Video

South African based Nigerian Prophet, Samuel Akinbodunse is in the news again for the right reasons. The prophet who is the General Overseer of Freedom For All Nations Outreach (FANO), South Africa has revealed the next president of Nigeria.
In a live service in his church on Sunday, he revealed that according to God''s choice as Nigeria’s President is a youth and his name starts with an ‘S’

In his words,’’ Nigeria, Your next President is a youth, I don’t care whatever anyone may say. Your next President is a Youth, God has left fathers and has located a youth. I see a name starting with ‘S’ and I see a chair, I see S sitting on the chair and the country become peaceful. If you know Obasanjo, tell him God said he must use any resources he has to support the elected youth by God the way Samuel supported David, Thus says the Lord of host whom I will stand before on the last day to give account’.

This is no doubt a shocking prophecy by the Man of God as the atmosphere of politics in the country presently is tilted towards the gladiators.
It should also be noted that among the presidential aspirants who are much younger,, vibrant and whose name starts with an 'S',
Omoyele Sowere is the most popular and one who stands as a threat to the present Government.

He further noted that President Buhari should step down because it’s a time for the youths to rule. It would be recalled months back that Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse warned President Buhari about his second term Ambition and told him that he will die before the next election if he fails to step down.

It is also on record that he accurately predicted the Mugabe and Zuma saga along with the emergence of Donald Trump as president.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbTzrbme59E

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: South African Based Prophet Reveals Sowore Is Nigeria’s Next President? (VIDEO) by Miracleboy2019: 6:39pm On Jun 19, 2018
Wow
Re: South African Based Prophet Reveals Sowore Is Nigeria’s Next President? (VIDEO) by ponziponzi(m): 6:56pm On Jun 19, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: South African Based Prophet Reveals Sowore Is Nigeria’s Next President? (VIDEO) by yarimo(m): 6:58pm On Jun 19, 2018
And ASARI dokubo is his vice president grin grin

1 Like

Re: South African Based Prophet Reveals Sowore Is Nigeria’s Next President? (VIDEO) by harizonal123(m): 6:59pm On Jun 19, 2018
. grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Can Somebody Explain Senator Abaribe's Case For Me Please / Kwankwaso Storms Abia For Campaign, Abia Is For Kwankwaso - Ikpeazu Declares / Among These Three Anambra Governors, Who Is The Best Performer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.