Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,880 members, 7,802,845 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Bet9ja Is A Scam, Please Beware..! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bet9ja Is A Scam, Please Beware..! (8285 Views)

Please, beware of 1xbet, they scammed me. / Guys Please Beware Of This Loan Company. They Are Fraud!!!! / Patricia Is Scam!! Please Never Trade Or Perform Any Transaction With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bet9ja Is A Scam, Please Beware..! by vchykp(m): 6:49pm On Jun 19, 2018
Mob at ijoko road sango-otta are presently threatening to burn down the bet9ja shop.

Lots of nigerians staked money on a particular game(Goal Scorer Under/Over) which eventually came, a lot of people won the game all to discover that the ticket has been voided from the office.

Thier is pandemonium online and offline as customers are angry, its funny that bet9ja has turned scam, MMM in disguise..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bet9ja Is A Scam, Please Beware..! by vchykp(m): 6:58pm On Jun 19, 2018
more..

Re: Bet9ja Is A Scam, Please Beware..! by donvicky2007: 7:13pm On Jun 19, 2018
Beta you better pay your customers, people have been loosing bet and you guys have been smiling to the bank now is the turn of your customers to smile ,you wake up to change the market. .........you better pay them or face the meet them in court.

2 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Is A Scam, Please Beware..! by orbgoblin: 7:24pm On Jun 19, 2018
they'll end up asking people to go and read and understand their terms and condition

3 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Is A Scam, Please Beware..! by vchykp(m): 8:22pm On Jun 19, 2018
it affected 5 of my tickets, this is just 1 of them

1 Share

Re: Bet9ja Is A Scam, Please Beware..! by vchykp(m): 8:25pm On Jun 19, 2018
orbgoblin:
they'll end up asking people to go and read and understand their terms and condition

They want to refund the stake just because pple won massively.. bet9ja is a scam

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja Is A Scam, Please Beware..! by MONITZ: 8:41pm On Jun 19, 2018
orbgoblin:

Thank u for this ,I think it's even stated that the they reserve the right to cancel any game that is yet to play if they suspect any foul play prior to the match.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bet9ja Is A Scam, Please Beware..! by orbgoblin: 9:57pm On Jun 19, 2018
these things happen in the UK too, there have been instances where as much as a million pounds wasn't paid to a winner because of certain reasons and he had his stake returned to him. it's painful but it you read their terms and conditions properly you'll probably see where a similar thing has been said. these companies know these things that's why they make their terms extremely long and put the vital points in between very long texts. when u bring up a case against them they'll point you straight to where it was written in their terms before you clicked on "I AGREE"
vchykp:

They want to refund the stake just because pple won massively.. bet9ja is a scam

2 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Is A Scam, Please Beware..! by orbgoblin: 9:59pm On Jun 19, 2018
yup they do. they don't make those terms unnecessarily long for nothing. they want you to just click next and agree.
MONITZ:

Thank u for this ,I think it's even stated that the they reserve the right to cancel any game that is yet to play if they suspect any foul play prior to the match.

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja Is A Scam, Please Beware..! by gaby(m): 10:18pm On Jun 19, 2018
orbgoblin:
these things happen in the UK too, there have been instances where as much as a million pounds wasn't paid to a winner because of certain reasons and he had his stake returned to him. it's painful but it you read their terms and conditions properly you'll probably see where a similar thing has been said. these companies know these things that's why they make their terms extremely long and put the vital points in between very long texts. when u bring up a case against them they'll point you straight to where it was written in their terms before you clicked on "I AGREE"

Hahaha..na confirm office na...the day I attempted reading bet9ja's t&c, my eye begin turn me aswear..long trash of repetetive jargons protecting them and them alone.

4 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Is A Scam, Please Beware..! by vchykp(m): 10:56pm On Jun 19, 2018
orbgoblin:

Just imagine!.. well, some guys already destroyed things in some bet9ja shops, i pray bet9ja responds quick, things is goin out of hand

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja Is A Scam, Please Beware..! by samsononyilo(m): 11:20pm On Jun 19, 2018
Lol..
Re: Bet9ja Is A Scam, Please Beware..! by seniormallam(m): 5:14am On Jun 20, 2018
With all honesty those odds can't be for just one match, what a mistake from them, bet is bet anyway they should pay
Re: Bet9ja Is A Scam, Please Beware..! by Metuh: 9:02am On Jun 20, 2018
Assuming Ronaldo scored 4 goals against Spain, wont Bet9ja mark the Bet as lost
Re: Bet9ja Is A Scam, Please Beware..! by Metuh: 9:04am On Jun 20, 2018
MONITZ:

Oga most of the games have been played already before Bet9ja started to edit their customers tickets.

Assuming Ronaldo scored 4 goals against Spain, will Bet9ja not mark the ticket as lost
Re: Bet9ja Is A Scam, Please Beware..! by Tajudeenayodele(m): 2:56pm On Jun 20, 2018
Bet9ja is a SCAM - MMM in disguise
Re: Bet9ja Is A Scam, Please Beware..! by usafemo(m): 3:21pm On Jun 20, 2018
Bet9ja are fraudulent in nature. Pogba was not awarded goal by fifa but they counted it as lost and void so many game.

Now they don’t want to pay another winning, ko joo...
I need a sound lawyer million is involved here pls

Bet9ja don’t defraud me

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja Is A Scam, Please Beware..! by mcdave92(m): 10:56pm On Jan 28, 2019
My ticket was settled even before the game started, bet9ja is scam. They can no longer be trusted.

Re: Bet9ja Is A Scam, Please Beware..! by dododawa1: 10:38am On Jan 29, 2019
GOOD,I don't know how to Play bet,I use my hardworking money to take cold� into my system.
Re: Bet9ja Is A Scam, Please Beware..! by frbona: 10:51am On Jan 29, 2019
dododawa1:
GOOD,I don't know how to Play bet,I use my hardworking money to take cold� into my system.
. Nobody asked you. Save it

5 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Is A Scam, Please Beware..! by aigbekan111: 12:14pm On Jan 29, 2019
I advice people to stay away from any business that scam them to take their hard earning..............

A lot of crime are take place everyday, you imagine this yahoo boy that killed 7girls..........

A devastated lady has been thrown into mourning after a drunk driver, said to be a yahoo boy, killed
posture

her friends doing ablution, on Friday night, at a mosque along the Moshood Abiola way in Abeokuta, Ogun State.

The four occupants of the car also sustained injuries in the crash, but they survived. A witness said the drink-driver, who was in the
company of three other occupants including one female, lost control of the vehicle he was driving before he ploughed into the victims.

The Head of Operations Traffic Compliance and...........

https://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2019/01/tears-and-sorrow-in-ogun-as-drunk-yahoo.html

Re: Bet9ja Is A Scam, Please Beware..! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 29, 2019
Betking looks more better, I dumped bet9ja long time ago, their low Olds aren't cool.. My constant withdrawal from Betking without delay is what am enjoying. No to much story like bet9ja

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja Is A Scam, Please Beware..! by Aderr: 10:44am On Nov 21, 2019
frbona:
. Nobody asked you. Save it
He also didn't ask you to respond.
Re: Bet9ja Is A Scam, Please Beware..! by Essential(m): 2:33pm On Nov 21, 2019
vchykp:

Nairabet did something like this some years back. They refund the stake and add 4k.
Re: Bet9ja Is A Scam, Please Beware..! by Chester7: 8:05am On Nov 07, 2020
pls, beware of bet9ja simulation platform. #Endsars# #Endbet9ja#
Re: Bet9ja Is A Scam, Please Beware..! by Owoni80: 8:08am On Nov 07, 2021
I just won a bet and bet9ja decided the game as lost ...the game was interclub vs kabuscorp and I bet on home to win the final score is 2:1 home won the game ,bet9ja decided the game has lost please help me ...

Re: Bet9ja Is A Scam, Please Beware..! by Owoni80: 1:48pm On Nov 07, 2021
I won a bet and bet9ja decided it has lost what can I do now

Re: Bet9ja Is A Scam, Please Beware..! by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 07, 2021
orbgoblin:

They'll use the black coal from their smothering offices as ink to produce their next terms and conditions. The absolute f**kers!!!
Re: Bet9ja Is A Scam, Please Beware..! by Quin678: 2:31pm On Mar 03, 2022
Beware of these numbers they are scams...+2349025989559 and +2347068876597 they will collect your money for business transactions and block you.
They disguise as crypto traders

Below is the transaction and his status before he blocked me. They run away with funds so be careful. Don't sent money to that account number

Re: Bet9ja Is A Scam, Please Beware..! by showafrica(m): 1:04am On Mar 04, 2022
I still don't know why people are using bet9ja. 1xbet is much better

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ogun Court Jails Man For Stealing ₦‎2 Million Items / Nigeria / Court Jails Couple Two Years For Drug Trafficking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.