Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,542 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused (49863 Views)

Ghanaian Lady: 'I Slept With 600 Men In A Year' - Ex Prostitute / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by MarieSucre(f): 7:59pm On Jun 21, 2018
famosh:

That's my response too! But you know a lot of the short girls IN YOUR FAMILY have also wanted, married & will still continue to marry the tall guys they don't deserve! When the short girls in your family cease to want & marry tall men, & the ones who have done so apologize for such foolish thinking prior to their marriage (I'll need evidence of that), then I won't marry the virgin I don't deserve anymore! grin grin

There are no girls in my family who want to marry tall guys. Dem dey chop tall. So there is no evidence to give. Women in my family marry all sizes. We have those that are taller than their husbands, those who are shorter than their husbands. In fact honestly there are very few who are shorter than their husbands. Women in my family are really tall. I have a niece who is 14 and she is already 5ft 10inch.

SO YEAH NO EVIDENCE TO GIVE. AND THEY DINT ACT LIKE THEY DESERVE TO MARRY TALL MEN BECAUSE SHORT MEN ARE THIS OR THAT KNOWING FULLY WELL(REFERRING TO YOU) THAT THEY'RE NOT EVEN UP TO CRITERIA .
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by famosh: 10:59pm On Jun 21, 2018
MarieSucre:

There are no girls in my family who want to marry tall guys. Dem dey chop tall. So there is no evidence to give. Women in my family marry all sizes. We have those that are taller than their husbands, those who are shorter than their husbands. In fact honestly there are very few who are shorter than their husbands. Women in my family are really tall. I have a niece who is 14 and she is already 5ft 10inch.

SO YEAH NO EVIDENCE TO GIVE. AND THEY DINT ACT LIKE THEY DESERVE TO MARRY TALL MEN BECAUSE SHORT MEN ARE THIS OR THAT KNOWING FULLY WELL(REFERRING TO YOU) THAT THEY'RE NOT EVEN UP TO CRITERIA .

Ask the few short ones why they chose to marry the tall men they didn't deserve! After that, tell them to apologize for such foolish thinking, & we'll take it from there!
By the way, I'm glad you're discovering how foolish your thinking has been all these while after just discovering that you needed to question the reason why some of the short girls around you want to marry the tall men they don't deserve! I hope from now on, you start questioning any short girl anywhere around you who wants to marry the tall men they don't deserve on the reason for their decision!
Cheers!
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by MarieSucre(f): 11:07pm On Jun 21, 2018
famosh:

Ask the few short ones why they chose to marry the tall men they didn't deserve! After that, tell them to apologize for such foolish thinking, & we'll take it from there!

I can't ask them that because they didn't CHOSE to marry the tall men because they were TALL. That's like asking then why they choose to marry men named Ahmed, or Abdullah. But you're specifically choosing to marry a virgin even when you're an undeserving on that criteria? So answer the question.
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by famosh: 11:14pm On Jun 21, 2018
MarieSucre:

I can't ask them that because they didn't CHOSE to marry the tall men because they were TALL. That's like asking then why they choose to marry men named Ahmed, or Abdullah. But you're specifically choosing to marry a virgin even when you're an undeserving on that criteria? So answer the question.

But they STILL didn't deserve the tall men! They should own up to their foolish act! There were a lot of short men who had the other criteria they were looking for & could have married before they chose the tall men they didn't deserve!
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by MarieSucre(f): 10:23am On Jun 22, 2018
famosh:

But they STILL didn't deserve the tall men! They should own up to their foolish act! There were a lot of short men who had the other criteria they were looking for & could have married before they chose the tall men they didn't deserve!

Lol you're really looking for how to make them like you. Read my lips. They. Didn't. Choose. The. Tall. Men. Because. They. Were. Tall. Unlike. You.
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by Zhahovic(m): 11:59am On Jun 22, 2018
I personally hate guys that kiss and tell first of all...
i see no reason why I can't marry a lady I had sex with for the first time....provided we really gel together. ..
timing of sex does not matter...if she pretends for a year before u have sex with her, u can still dump her anyways...it changes nothing at all!

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by famosh: 12:32pm On Jun 22, 2018
MarieSucre:

Lol you're really looking for how to make them like you. Read my lips. They. Didn't. Choose. The. Tall. Men. Because. They. Were. Tall. Unlike. You.

You should be "lol-ing" at the crap that you claim there's no single woman in your family who's not tall & did not or does not have being tall as one of the criteria they want/wanted in a man! With such unintelligent lie, you're beginning to sound too desperate in this our honest conversation!

Anyways, like i said earlier, you should be glad I made you discover the need to question any lady around you who's not tall & seeking a tall guy they don't deserve, which is why, immediately I asked you to, you questioned the ones around you who had/has such criteria! And since you claim they apologized for their foolish thinking in the past, shouldn't you also apologize for being foolish all this while & not seeing the need to, hitherto, question those ladies on such criterion until I made you see the reason to even when they have been close to you?
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by MarieSucre(f): 1:11pm On Jun 22, 2018
famosh:

You should be "lol-ing" at the crap that you claim there's no single man in your family who's not tall & had/has being tall as one of the criteria they want/wanted in a woman! With such unintelligent lie, you're beginning to sound too desperate in this our honest conversation!

Anyways, like i said earlier, you should be glad I made you discover the need to question any guy around you who's not tall & seeking a tall lady they don't deserve, which is why, immediately I asked you to, you questioned the ones around you who had/has such criteria! And since you claim they apologized for their foolish thinking in the past, shouldn't you also apologize for being foolish all this while & not seeing the need to, hitherto, question those guys on such criterion until I made you see the reason to?

fixed.

Now read it again. Do you see how silly you sound trying to insist on a fact that has been disproven time and time again just so you can EVADE answering to your bias and prejudice. I have answered you. Whether you believe it or not is irrelevant to this conversation. Waiting on your answer to my original question about whether you deserve a virgin after living a promiscuous life.
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by famosh: 1:15pm On Jun 22, 2018
MarieSucre:

fixed.

Now read it again. Do you see how silly you sound trying to insist on a fact that has been disproven time and time again just so you can EVADE answering to your bias and prejudice. I have answered you. Whether you believe it or not is irrelevant to this conversation. Waiting on your answer to my original question about whether you deserve a virgin after living a promiscuous life.

And won't you also apologize for being foolish all these while & not seeing the reason to question those ladies around you who wanted the tall men they didn't deserve until I specifically asked you to do so? Remember you claim they apologized for such foolish thinking & decision!
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by MarieSucre(f): 1:18pm On Jun 22, 2018
famosh:

And won't you also apologize for being foolish all these while & not seeing the reason to question those ladies around you who wanted the tall men they didn't deserve until I specifically asked you to do so? Remember you claim they apologized for such foolish decision!
They did not want tall men uncle. As I stated earlier most of them are even taller than their men. So... my answer. Waiting.
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by famosh: 1:24pm On Jun 22, 2018
MarieSucre:

They did not want tall men uncle. As I stated earlier most of them are even taller than their men. So... my answer. Waiting.

MarieSucre:

I have asked them the question. Now I am asking you.
MarieSucre:

They were looking confused, they said they it is true they did not deserve to be in a position to marry upwards, and that they apologise for their foolish ways and will repent of such thinking. Is that your reply too?

So where did you get these responses from since you're now claiming you didn't ask anyone around you? Were you asleep when you were typing? Or you were dropping some blatant lie?
Just apologize for being foolish all these while & waiting for me, after so long, to make you realize the need to question those ladies you claimed you questioned & got apologies from, then we'll take it up from there!
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by MarieSucre(f): 3:44pm On Jun 22, 2018
famosh:

So where did you get these responses from since you're now claiming you didn't ask anyone around you? Were you asleep when you were typing? Or you were dropping some blatant lie?
Just apologize for being foolish all these while & waiting for me, after so long, to make you realize the need to question those ladies you claimed you questioned & got apologies from, then we'll take it up from there!

The last one was not gendered. It did not refer to the women marrying tall or short men. Do your point is null and void.
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by MarieSucre(f): 3:45pm On Jun 22, 2018
famosh:

The other two did. Waiting for your reply on why you think you deserve to marry a virgin all the while living a promiscuous life.
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by famosh: 6:21pm On Jun 22, 2018
MarieSucre:

The other two did. Waiting for your reply on why you think you deserve to marry a virgin all the while living a promiscuous life.

You're becoming incoherent, madam! Is everything all right? grin grin What's the meaning of "the other two did"? Pls explain!
MarieSucre:

The last one was not gendered. It did not refer to the women marrying tall or short men. Do your point is null and void.

Explain properly, madam! As I said, you're becoming too incoherent! Thanks!
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by MarieSucre(f): 11:54am On Jun 23, 2018
famosh:

You're becoming incoherent, madam! Is everything all right? grin grin What's the meaning of "the other two did"? Pls explain!

Explain properly, madam! As I said, you're becoming too incoherent! Thanks!

You quoted 3 replies. I'm explaining or are you ignorant not to know what you quoted. Waiting on your answer for my initial question.
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by famosh: 8:54pm On Jun 23, 2018
MarieSucre:

You quoted 3 replies. I'm explaining or are you ignorant not to know what you quoted. Waiting on your answer for my initial question.

That's what I'm saying, mam! Your explanation was incoherent! You clearly didn't understand the reason I quoted those two replies! Go & reread the reason, follow the conversation properly & don't just type to attack, as you aren't even doing it intelligently!
Before I answer your question, I've simply asked you to apologize first for being foolish all these while because you had to wait to come across me before knowing that you needed to question those short ladies around you on why they want the tall men they don't deserve! Remember the short ladies you claimed you questioned apologized for being foolish all these while for wanting the tall men they didn't deserve!
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by MarieSucre(f): 10:20am On Jun 24, 2018
famosh:

That's what I'm saying, mam! Your explanation was incoherent! You clearly didn't understand the reason I quoted those two replies! Go & reread the reason, follow the conversation properly & don't just type to attack, as you aren't even doing it intelligently!
Before I answer your question, I've simply asked you to apologize first for being foolish all these while because you had to wait to come across me before knowing that you needed to question those short ladies around you on why they want the tall men they don't deserve! Remember the short ladies you claimed you questioned apologized for being foolish all these while for wanting the tall men they didn't deserve!

Of course I had to question them because YOU asked me to question them about a specific thing. Should I just randomly question them on random topics. What next should I also "randomly" question on why one moved to Sokoto to and the other to Chad within the space of a month. Or whether they deserve to move to Sokoto or Chad? Maybe I should also apologise randomly for not asking one of them why she started wearing a full face covering(niqab) or whether she deserves to wear the niqab? Do you see how silly your logic sounds.

Waiting on your answer in why you deserve to marry a virgin after living a promiscuous life.
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by famosh: 10:35am On Jun 24, 2018
MarieSucre:

Of course I had to question them because YOU asked me to question them about a specific thing. Should I just randomly question them on random topics. What next should I also "randomly" question on why one moved to Sokoto to and the other to Chad within the space of a month. Or whether they deserve to move to Sokoto or Chad? Maybe I should also apologise randomly for not asking one of them why she started wearing a full face covering(niqab) or whether she deserves to wear the niqab? Do you see how silly your logic sounds.

Waiting on your answer in why you deserve to marry a virgin after living a promiscuous life.

So you questioning me, someone you don't know, on my preferences isn't "random," but you questioning ladies close to you on their preferences of their dream man, a topic ladies close to one another almost always discuss or at least must have discussed at one point in their relationship, is a "random" question, right? You're actually more unintelligent than I thought! But don't worry, we'll soon get to that!

Now since you asked the ladies close to you & they told you they apologize for being foolish all these while for wanting the tall men they didn't deserve, do you yourself also agree with them that they've been foolish all these while for such thinking? We're getting somewhere!
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by MarieSucre(f): 11:47am On Jun 24, 2018
famosh:

So you questioning me, someone you don't know, on my preferences isn't "random," but you questioning ladies close to you on their preferences of their dream man, a topic ladies close to one another almost always discuss or at least must have discussed at one point in their relationship, is a "random" question, right? You're actually more unintelligent than I thought! But don't worry, we'll soon get to that!

Now since you asked the ladies close to you & they told you they apologize for being foolish all these while for wanting the tall men they didn't deserve, do you yourself also agree with them that they've been foolish all these while for such thinking? We're getting somewhere!

No they did not apologise. I did not make clear that it was the men who apologised. Yes I agree the men are foolish for their thinking, I told them as much. I will wait for your answer on my question.
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by famosh: 11:55am On Jun 24, 2018
MarieSucre:

No they did not apologise. I did not make clear that it was the men who apologised. Yes I agree the men are foolish for their thinking, I told them as much. I will wait for your answer on my question.

You see why I call you unintelligent? Read this your comment again & tell me if it makes sense to you! You can't even keep up with YOUR OWN comments & conversation! You're in a hurry to attack when you're very unintelligent at it!
I asked you to question the girls around you who aren't tall but wanted the tall men they didn't deserve. You claim you went ahead to ask them & came back to tell me they apologized for their "foolish" thinking & would henceforth repent of such ways! So which men are you talking about now? Or do you want me to quote that specific question & your replies again to prove to you how incoherent you are becoming? grin grin
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by MarieSucre(f): 2:55pm On Jun 24, 2018
famosh:

You see why I call you unintelligent? Read this your comment again & tell me if it makes sense to you! You can't even keep up with YOUR OWN comments & conversation! You're in a hurry to attack when you're very unintelligent at it!
I asked you to question the girls around you who aren't tall but wanted the tall men they didn't deserve. You claim you went ahead to ask them & came back to tell me they apologized for their "foolish" thinking & would henceforth repent of such ways! So which men are you talking about now? Or do you want me to quote that specific question & your replies again to prove to you how incoherent you are becoming? grin grin

Skimmed through all the insults still did not see my answer. Let's assume I'm unintelligent and all my relatives are. Again, I ask why do you a promiscuous man deserve to marry a virgin? Waiting.
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by famosh: 3:08pm On Jun 24, 2018
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by MarieSucre(f): 3:13pm On Jun 24, 2018
famosh:

You're running away from answering simple questions because you yourself have seen how incoherent you are becoming, right? From claiming you didn't ask anyone around you after you'd earlier admitted you did, to incoherently claiming you didn't get responses from women but from men, when I never instructed you to question any man in the first place. You see how you're disgracing yourself small small!

Anyways, trust me to answer your questions, but first just respond to my previous question because we're going somewhere!
If you don't understand the question again, should I requote?

Uncle no offence but you're the one that is incoherent. I decided to question the men. Will you come and fight me? And I have told you what the men and women said. Because it does not align with the response you expected store are angry. The men apologised for being foolish enough to think they deserved it and the women did not choose it as a criteria.

Waiting on your reply.

You said it that I should question men and w
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by famosh: 3:19pm On Jun 24, 2018
MarieSucre:

Uncle no offence but you're the one that is incoherent. I decided to question the men. Will you come and fight me? And I have told you what the men and women said. Because it does not align with the response you expected store are angry. The men apologised for being foolish enough to think they deserved it and the women did not choose it as a criteria.

Waiting on your reply.

You said it that I should question men and w

I specifically asked you to question the short ladies around you on the reason why they want the tall men they don't deserve as one of the. criteria they want & you replied saying they apologized for being foolish all these while & would henceforth repent of their foolish ways! Did I tell you to ask any guy that same question? Your lies are becoming too much, madam! grin
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by MarieSucre(f): 3:21pm On Jun 24, 2018
famosh:

I specifically asked you to question the short ladies around you on the reason why they want the tall men they don't deserve as one of the. criteria they want & you replied saying they apologized for being foolish all these while & would henceforth repent of their foolish ways! Did I tell you to ask any guy that same question? Your lies are becoming too much, madam! grin

And I have clarified in two previous posts that I did not clarify which. Now I have.The women said they did not use it as a criteria. It was the men I used in that first response. Any other observations, before I can actually get an answer.
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by famosh: 3:32pm On Jun 24, 2018
famosh:

That's why I told you to ask short girls why they deserve to marry the tall guys they seek & not their fellow short men! And since you claim you've asked them, then take whatever answer they give you as the answer to mine too!
MarieSucre:

They were looking confused, they said they it is true they did not deserve to be in a position to marry upwards, and that they apologise for their foolish ways and will repent of such thinking. Is that your reply too?

Isn't this the message I sent you? Did I ask you to question men? And isn't this supposed to be the reply to the question which I SPECIFICALLY asked you to direct to the short women? Or were you sleeping when you were responding? You see why I say you're incoherent? If only you calm down to follow your own comments properly & not be in a hurry to attack (which, as I said earlier, you aren't doing intelligently), then you won't be in this mess right now!
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by MarieSucre(f): 3:34pm On Jun 24, 2018
famosh:

Isn't this the message I sent you? Did I ask you to question men? And isn't this supposed to be the reply to the question which I SPECIFICALLY asked you to direct to the short women? You see why I say you're incoherent?

Either way I did, and this is their reply. Waiting on your answer.
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by famosh: 3:38pm On Jun 24, 2018
MarieSucre:

So why were you lying blatantly in the first place when you knew you were going to be caught? See as you just talk am like say you no do anything? You expect us to just move ahead just like that without addressing a lie you took days to admit?

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by MarieSucre(f): 4:00pm On Jun 24, 2018
famosh:

So why were you lying blatantly in the first place when you knew you were going to be caught? See as you just talk am like say you no do anything? You expect us to just move ahead just like that without addressing a lie you took days to admit?
Did not lie. Did not clarify who said what. Now I have, but I guess it would mean I was right about you being foolish in your views. Any other observations or is the next post going to be the answer.
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by famosh: 4:18pm On Jun 24, 2018
famosh:

That's why I told you to ask short girls why they deserve to marry the tall guys they seek & not their fellow short men! And since you claim you've asked them, then take whatever answer they give you as the answer to mine too!
MarieSucre:

famosh:

Isn't this the message I sent you? Did I ask you to question men? And isn't this supposed to be the reply to the question which I SPECIFICALLY asked you to direct to the short women? Or were you sleeping when you were responding? You see why I say you're incoherent? If only you calm down to follow your own comments properly & not be in a hurry to attack (which, as I said earlier, you aren't doing intelligently), then you won't be in this mess right now!

MarieSucre:

How can you shamelessly claim you didn't specify who you were referring to in your answer when you clearly responded to a SPECIFIC question?

Let's even assume you gave responses from men when I SPECIFICALLY asked you to get responses from the women on why they want the tall men they didn't deserve, doesn't that tell us about your level of intelligence & coherence? Why would I have even asked you to question men on their preferences for height in women when height isn't even one the major & common physical criteria men look for in women when there's complexion, size of boobs & butt unlike women where it's one of the first physical criteria they look for? Don't be a confused & shameless liar all in the name of trying to attack (unintelligently at that); be more intellectual in this game you're trying to play with me!

Just use style to admit you lied blatantly & shamelessly for days even if you don't do it outrightly & we'll take it from there. Were going somewhere! grin
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by MarieSucre(f): 2:30pm On Jun 26, 2018
famosh:

How can you shamelessly claim you didn't specify who you were referring to in your answer when you clearly responded to a SPECIFIC question?

Let's even assume you gave responses from men when I SPECIFICALLY asked you to get responses from the women on why they want the tall men they didn't deserve, doesn't that tell us about your level of intelligence & coherence? Why would I have even asked you to question men on their preferences for height in women when height isn't even one the major & common physical criteria men look for in women when there's complexion, size of boobs & butt unlike women where it's one of the first physical criteria they look for? Don't be a confused & shameless liar all in the name of trying to attack (unintelligently at that); be more intellectual in this game you're trying to play with me!

Just use style to admit you lied blatantly & shamelessly for days even if you don't do it outrightly & we'll take it from there. Were going somewhere! grin

Or I blatantly made a mistake in my reply and I've corrected it. So what is standing in the way of your reply?
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by famosh: 2:40pm On Jun 26, 2018
MarieSucre:

Or I blatantly made a mistake in my reply and I've corrected it. So what is standing in the way of your reply?
Oh! You made a mistake to shamelessly lie, right? grin grin Anyways, I know you didn't mean to lie. It's just that you aren't just intelligent enough to keep up with the game you want to play! But we're getting somewhere!

But first, please remind of me the question you asked the men again since you claim you got that response from the men & not the women, & let's see how it relates to my question which I specifically asked you to direct to the women!
Don't worry, the answer to your question is coming but let's take it step by step!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nigeria And Abroad Dating? / Lady Holds Onto Her Man Who Tries To Run In Pre-Wedding Photos / 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.