Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

These 30 Books Changed My Life, They Can Change Yours - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / These 30 Books Changed My Life, They Can Change Yours (2552 Views)

How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) / The Slap That Changed My Life For Good! / Changed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

These 30 Books Changed My Life, They Can Change Yours by ajoguegbe(m): 2:01pm On Jun 04, 2010
Thomas A. Stewart once said "Information and knowledge are the thermonuclear weapons of our time.
Withholding information from someone is an act of intellectual imperialism. Not bothering to seek accurate information is an act of intellectual recklessness."

I have spent my life studying thousands of books and these thirty books stand out as a must read when it comes to mental and spiritual transformation. If you dont have them in your library, your library is not complete. To view the thirty books and a brief summary of each, click on the link http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=184727&id=648622539&l=41bd3d73b9.

But my list consist of
1. The Holy Bible
2. Why Revival Tarries By Leonard Ravenhill
3. God's General By Roberts Liardon
4. Rich Dad, Poor Dad---Robert Kiyosaki
5. Retire Young Retire Rich----Robert Kiyosaki
6. Purpose Driven Church----Rick Warren
7. Church Shift---------Sunday Adelaja
8. Think Big-------------Ben Carson
9. The Big Picture------Ben Carson
10. Dreams from My Father---Barak Obama
11.Seven Habits of Highly Effective People---Steven Covey
12. The 8th Habit---Steven Covey
13. 50 Companies that changed the world
14. Business at the Speed of thought-----Bill Gates
15. The Audacity of Hope----Barak Obama
16. The 7 Mountain Prophecy
17. Foxes Book of Martyr
18. Multiple Streams of Income---Robert Allen
19. You Can be a world changer
20. How I Retired at 26
21. How to think like A Millionaire
22. Reallionaire----farah Grey
23. From Third World To First World---Lee Kuan Yew
24. Disciplines of A Godly Man
25. Buy The Future--Mensah Otabil
26. The Purpose Driven Church---Rick Warren
27. See you at the Top
28. Secrets to Spiritual Power----Watchman Nee
29. The Force of freedom-----David Oyedepo
30. Because I am Involve----Odumegwu Ojukwu
Re: These 30 Books Changed My Life, They Can Change Yours by fajiboy: 1:56am On Jun 05, 2010
I advice you read these three books and include them in ur list.
31. The Quran and Sunna
32. The mystical life of Jesus-a rosicrucian literature.
33. The QABBALA.
Note:Though i am a christain, i advice u read and include this books.
Re: These 30 Books Changed My Life, They Can Change Yours by manmustwac(m): 2:03am On Jun 05, 2010
moved to literature smiley

(1) (Reply)

A New Beginning / Watch "the Lion And The Jewel" Play Every Sunday This Month: / poem: nna anyi,is it true, Tribute To Chinua Achebe By Dike Chukwumerije (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.