Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,484 members, 7,801,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

No longer available.... Gotten what I wanted - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / No longer available.... Gotten what I wanted (1653 Views)

Any One Ever Gotten A Job From Glassdoor / Hi Devs, See What I Won (New Survey) / How Many Clients Have You Gotten From Your Web Development Ad On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No longer available.... Gotten what I wanted by joungblood(m): 12:36am On Jun 20, 2018
Hello I need someone to create a shipping website with tracking number, I need a good shipping site that uses tracking number, when I give someone the tracking number they can visit the site put the number and see the package I want to ship as ready for shipment and also can see how long before it gets to them, please not expensive price o, but I'm willing to pay , please good n serious person, you should be able to show me ur previous jobs, call whatsapp me on 08125670754 thanks... Also have more website jobs and apps jobs... Need someone to create bitcoin wallet app too
Re: No longer available.... Gotten what I wanted by Nobody: 1:03am On Jun 20, 2018
joungblood:
Hello I need someone to create a shipping website with tracking number, I need a good shipping site that uses tracking number, when I give someone the tracking number they can visit the site put the number and see the package I want to ship as ready for shipment and also can see how long before it gets to them, please not expensive price o, but I'm willing to pay , please good n serious person, you should be able to show me ur previous jobs, call whatsapp me on 08125670754 thanks... Also have more website jobs and apps jobs... Need someone to create bitcoin wallet app too
how much is your budget?
Re: No longer available.... Gotten what I wanted by ogunjobiolaide: 7:13am On Jun 20, 2018
I can get the job done for u, call or whatsapp me on 08063718360.My price is pocket friendly, my previous jobs are;
www.uppsposting.com
www.boltsexpress.com

1 Like

Re: No longer available.... Gotten what I wanted by Winters22: 6:52am On Jun 21, 2018
Re: No longer available.... Gotten what I wanted by abrahambest(m): 8:28pm On Jun 23, 2018
joungblood:

Contact us on
www.abcodesolutions.com for the best results and the cheapest rate..
Re: No longer available.... Gotten what I wanted by bankrich4real: 7:22pm On Jun 28, 2018
For the shipping website, I'd like to know ur budget and requirements. Kindly PC me on 0705 202 5582.

(1) (Reply)

Andela Homestudy Assessment Help / Dde Server In Vb.net / Best Apps For Programming On Your Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.