Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,950 members, 7,806,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Life-changing Lessons From A Great Friend - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Life-changing Lessons From A Great Friend (366 Views)

Here Is A Great Site for free stories and novels ✅ / Life Changing Poetry || A Slave To A Dream | The Greatest Perspective On Life Th / Life Changing Lessons From Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life-changing Lessons From A Great Friend by lanrejikky962(m): 5:33am On Jun 20, 2018
Wise Conversation With A Great Friend

Life-Changing Lessons

Pain, Judgements, Trust, Fear & Anxiety

Three months ago, a Great friend of mine shared her pain with me. With proper time picking on the words and adding great logic, I learned a big lesson from it. I don't want to be selfish, so i decided to share it to the world. The lessons start below:

Judgements: Change the way you see things. Don't be quick to judge people and the way they live. The people that you see in the light are another being in the dark; and vice versa. Move closer to people and you know their true intentions - and who they truly are. The people, whose ways don't appeal to you, don't be quick to judge 'em. We are all on a different struggle. And struggle sometimes may reform people for a greater purpose. Only you can get to know who you're, only you can find out. Search within yourself, you will find who you truly are; and who you will turn out to be.

The picture that people see of you, that's theirs. But how you picture yourself and where; is the most important thing. You don't need nobody's comment on the way you appear or live. Our path ain't the same. We all see things differently. When it's impossible for them to see your weakness; It hurts them. Then they turn to judge your every move. It hurts them that they know nothing about you. It hurts them to see you shine. Keep shining. Shine the best way. Don't let their critics get to you. Not everybody will respect you. Not everybody will like the real in you. Don't change the real in you out of the fear of being judged. Just do you and stay real.

Trust: Be careful of the people you put your trust into. The people that smile at your face may be the devil in human form. The negative people around you may serve as an obstacle to break you. Don't allow that. Not everybody that smile at your face during the day get to laugh with you at night. And not everybody that laugh with you in daylight get to smile with you when it's dark. People pretend a lot. They show you love to take everything good out of you. They hide in hypocrisy but smile like they mean well. They don't deserve your best. Be wary of those kind of people.

Fear: At a point in life, we become scared of the future to the extent that we forget about the beauty it holds. We surround ourselves with hurtful memories of the past. Due to that - burns ones soul making one unable to...

Continue reading ⬇

[url][/url]http://www.ybnrwriters.com/2018/06/life-changing-lessons-from-great-friend.html

Peace.

(1) (Reply)

Dark Feminism: A Free E-book On Feminism In Ancient Africa (by 28 Authors) / July Be Green! (2018) / The Secret To Immortality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.