Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Governor Udom Emmanuel Stops His Convoy To Buy Pears From A Roadside Seller - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Udom Emmanuel Stops His Convoy To Buy Pears From A Roadside Seller (25292 Views)

Governor Zulum Stopped His Convoy To Collect Credentials Of Youths In Maiduguri / Adeleke Mamora, Minister Stops His Convoy To Clear Traffic In Apo, Abuja / Governor Udom Stops His Convoy To Buy From Roadside Banana Sellers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Udom Emmanuel Stops His Convoy To Buy Pears From A Roadside Seller by samysamy: 6:03am On Jun 20, 2018
APPRECIATING ENTERPRISING ACUMEN OF HIS PEOPLE

Akwa Ibom State Governor, Mr Udom Emmanuel, yesterday Tuesday 19th June 2018, on his way back from the Constituency Briefing and Empowerment Programme organised by Eket Federal House of Representatives Member, Rt. Hon (Deaconess) Owoidighe Ekpoattai, made a stop over at Ikot Etobo Junction, Nsit Ubium Local Government Area to patronise traders at the grocery market.

He was pictured buying pears from a roadside seller

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..com/2018/06/akwa-ibom-governor-udom-stops-his.html

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Stops His Convoy To Buy Pears From A Roadside Seller by samysamy: 6:04am On Jun 20, 2018

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Stops His Convoy To Buy Pears From A Roadside Seller by pyyxxaro: 6:05am On Jun 20, 2018
Election don near

He's fooooooling himself

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Stops His Convoy To Buy Pears From A Roadside Seller by Lawalatm: 6:28am On Jun 20, 2018
I was told Udom means 'Right Hand' but if pronounced slightly different, it will mean 'you have been bitten' shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

So I ask the Akwa Ibomites in the house..... have you been bitten? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Stops His Convoy To Buy Pears From A Roadside Seller by hector1046(m): 6:32am On Jun 20, 2018
Once you're seeing all this signs for naija just know that election is around the corner

9 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Stops His Convoy To Buy Pears From A Roadside Seller by rottennaija(m): 7:43am On Jun 20, 2018
Lawalatm:
I was told Udom means 'Right Hand' but if pronounced slightly different, it will mean 'you have been bitten' shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

So I ask the Akwa Ibomites in the house..... have you been bitten? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Bros, you have said in ways I could never have imagined what has really been happening. udom, in English means you have been bitten

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Stops His Convoy To Buy Pears From A Roadside Seller by Lawalatm: 8:44am On Jun 20, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ......I actually thought my friend was joking when he told me..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

rottennaija:

Bros, you have said in ways I could never have imagined what has really been happening. udom, in English means you have been bitten
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Stops His Convoy To Buy Pears From A Roadside Seller by TheKabal: 9:00am On Jun 20, 2018
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Stops His Convoy To Buy Pears From A Roadside Seller by rottennaija(m): 9:18am On Jun 20, 2018
Lawalatm:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ......I actually thought my friend was joking when he told me..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

no he was not and that is what most are experiencing
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Stops His Convoy To Buy Pears From A Roadside Seller by 400billionman: 9:40am On Jun 20, 2018
That should be a BMW 760Li
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Stops His Convoy To Buy Pears From A Roadside Seller by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:46am On Jun 20, 2018
grin grin grin grin All These APC Governors self undecided

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Stops His Convoy To Buy Pears From A Roadside Seller by DrSuezCanal: 10:46am On Jun 20, 2018
Another wash wash, 2019 will be full of theatrics... grin grin grin
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Stops His Convoy To Buy Pears From A Roadside Seller by coolfredo(m): 10:47am On Jun 20, 2018
Ok. Election don come again all the birds wher been de fly for sky don land for ground, very soon na kwilikwili them go buy
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Stops His Convoy To Buy Pears From A Roadside Seller by wonuks(m): 10:48am On Jun 20, 2018
Why is it making news? Are they not human beings like everyone of us that buy roasted corn with pear every day? Mitcheww

Still looking for a beautiful and mobile friendly website design for your business or organization? No advanced payments required. Check my signature. Only serious people please*

2 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Stops His Convoy To Buy Pears From A Roadside Seller by SoarAfrica(m): 10:48am On Jun 20, 2018
Same election gimmick, it never gets stale to "them"

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Stops His Convoy To Buy Pears From A Roadside Seller by KrystosCJ(m): 10:48am On Jun 20, 2018
I can lick pear for Africa.
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Stops His Convoy To Buy Pears From A Roadside Seller by Quidquopro: 10:49am On Jun 20, 2018
Agbada...
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Stops His Convoy To Buy Pears From A Roadside Seller by Sourcethe: 10:51am On Jun 20, 2018
What is so special about that.....They are now following the foot steps of Fasoye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Stops His Convoy To Buy Pears From A Roadside Seller by AnonymousIP: 10:52am On Jun 20, 2018
Nice

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Stops His Convoy To Buy Pears From A Roadside Seller by SheikhMuniru(m): 10:53am On Jun 20, 2018
THAT'S POLITICAL TACTICS AT THIS TIME WHEN ELECTION IS COMING
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Stops His Convoy To Buy Pears From A Roadside Seller by Kylekent59: 10:53am On Jun 20, 2018
shocked
Whenever it's election period,they act like angels.
I can never be deceived
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Stops His Convoy To Buy Pears From A Roadside Seller by harrisonford001: 10:53am On Jun 20, 2018
Who are those raising up their hands like those OWO MI DA boys? I swear if you ain't a LAGOSIAN, u are in a sh.thole grin
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Stops His Convoy To Buy Pears From A Roadside Seller by rozayx5(m): 10:55am On Jun 20, 2018
Foolish man doing nothing

Elections are close he has started TV work

Dilapidated schools everywhere

Ibb flooded . uyo flooded. Can't maintain the high standard Akpabio gave him

3 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Stops His Convoy To Buy Pears From A Roadside Seller by frankmoney(m): 10:55am On Jun 20, 2018
Elections are close

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Stops His Convoy To Buy Pears From A Roadside Seller by TroubleMaker47(m): 10:56am On Jun 20, 2018
And they would keep falling for the same tricks every year! Tueh!

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Stops His Convoy To Buy Pears From A Roadside Seller by McBrooklyn(m): 10:57am On Jun 20, 2018
Lol, all for the camera... grin
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Stops His Convoy To Buy Pears From A Roadside Seller by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 20, 2018
I was born in a hospital run by Canadian missionaries. I attended schools run by Canadians. I grew up in Naija knowing 1st World institutions run by Oyinbo folks. Then Nigeria happened to d institutions. If evil happens to u, u can overcome evil. May Nigeria never happen to u.
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Stops His Convoy To Buy Pears From A Roadside Seller by Sijo01(f): 10:58am On Jun 20, 2018
Election is approaching. This is one of the signs.
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Stops His Convoy To Buy Pears From A Roadside Seller by holluphemydavid(m): 10:59am On Jun 20, 2018
Another campaign strategy,imitating Fayose shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Stops His Convoy To Buy Pears From A Roadside Seller by aribisala0(m): 10:59am On Jun 20, 2018
It is a shame howmuch resources go to massaging the egos of our big men

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Stops His Convoy To Buy Pears From A Roadside Seller by Navalsadiq(m): 11:00am On Jun 20, 2018
When elections are nearing that's how they all have a stop to buy one thing or the other. Election stunt

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack / Nigerian Lady Defines What Integrity Means To Her / Buhari Approves Appointment Of Liman Ibrahim, New Federal Fire Service Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.