Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Governor Udom Emmanuel Stops His Convoy To Buy Pears From A Roadside Seller - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Udom Emmanuel Stops His Convoy To Buy Pears From A Roadside Seller (25290 Views)

Governor Zulum Stopped His Convoy To Collect Credentials Of Youths In Maiduguri / Adeleke Mamora, Minister Stops His Convoy To Clear Traffic In Apo, Abuja / Governor Udom Stops His Convoy To Buy From Roadside Banana Sellers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Stops His Convoy To Buy Pears From A Roadside Seller by tetralogyfallot(m): 11:00am On Jun 20, 2018
Fff
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Stops His Convoy To Buy Pears From A Roadside Seller by Donjcco(m): 11:02am On Jun 20, 2018
Yggh
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Stops His Convoy To Buy Pears From A Roadside Seller by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 20, 2018
Dem don start....

If you know, you know.
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Stops His Convoy To Buy Pears From A Roadside Seller by MrPRevailer(m): 11:03am On Jun 20, 2018
Why do silly people often get top comments on nairaland?
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Stops His Convoy To Buy Pears From A Roadside Seller by lagdmark(m): 11:13am On Jun 20, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Election don near

He's fooooooling himself
Na so , just like Buhari wanted to recognise MKO Abiola as Ex-president just to score cheap popularity.
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Stops His Convoy To Buy Pears From A Roadside Seller by titopius(m): 11:22am On Jun 20, 2018
Any time you see this kind of picture know that election is at hand
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Stops His Convoy To Buy Pears From A Roadside Seller by Noblefirstlady: 11:29am On Jun 20, 2018
If na me I go sell a plate of that pear #10,000.
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Stops His Convoy To Buy Pears From A Roadside Seller by ahamonyeka(m): 11:34am On Jun 20, 2018
show off,it only happen in Nigeria.
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Stops His Convoy To Buy Pears From A Roadside Seller by slimdamatrix1(m): 12:04pm On Jun 20, 2018
Mtchewwwww
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Stops His Convoy To Buy Pears From A Roadside Seller by ictCT2UMS: 12:20pm On Jun 20, 2018
Let's Build Powerful and Scalable Web Apps Solutions 100% Custom-Built For Your Business

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Stops His Convoy To Buy Pears From A Roadside Seller by tiswell(m): 12:31pm On Jun 20, 2018
KrystosCJ:
I can lick pear for Africa.
You don't lick pears,you eat them rather.
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Stops His Convoy To Buy Pears From A Roadside Seller by Rayd502(m): 12:34pm On Jun 20, 2018
osas3085:
believe and become rich or remain poor call or whatsapp the number below

With the way this ur last ticket casted,is that hw to get rich?
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Stops His Convoy To Buy Pears From A Roadside Seller by ifymadu: 12:41pm On Jun 20, 2018
This format sha
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Stops His Convoy To Buy Pears From A Roadside Seller by Paltielz(m): 1:24pm On Jun 20, 2018
2019 loading
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Stops His Convoy To Buy Pears From A Roadside Seller by Paltielz(m): 1:25pm On Jun 20, 2018
2019 loading.... y must he do this in a LG that he hates most
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Stops His Convoy To Buy Pears From A Roadside Seller by Paltielz(m): 1:26pm On Jun 20, 2018
2019 loading.... y must he do this in a LG that he hates most
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Stops His Convoy To Buy Pears From A Roadside Seller by joshrare(m): 2:48pm On Jun 20, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Election don near

He's fooooooling himself

I'd rather blame the op for this, what's so special in all this? criminals trying to be friendly to deceive gullible persons and it's even on front page
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Stops His Convoy To Buy Pears From A Roadside Seller by speedyGonzales: 2:53pm On Jun 20, 2018
Lawalatm:
I was told Udom means 'Right Hand' but if pronounced slightly different, it will mean 'you have been bitten' shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

So I ask the Akwa Ibomites in the house..... have you been bitten? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

rottennaija:

Bros, you have said in ways I could never have imagined what has really been happening. udom, in English means you have been bitten

Lawalatm:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ......I actually thought my friend was joking when he told me..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

"Udom" means "right"
"Ubok Udom" means "right hand"

"dom" means "bite"

I know you are joking but its good to also know the right thing

ibibio dictionary link below
http://nsitatai.org/ilc/images/ibibio_dictionary01.pdf

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Stops His Convoy To Buy Pears From A Roadside Seller by anigold(m): 3:01pm On Jun 20, 2018
Election things grin grin grin
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Stops His Convoy To Buy Pears From A Roadside Seller by Lawalatm: 3:14pm On Jun 20, 2018
thanks but what is 'have you been bitten'...... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy He said you should said it in Akwa Ibom cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

speedyGonzales:

"Udom" means "right"
"Ubok Udom" means "right hand"

"dom" means "bite"

ibibio dictionary link below
http://nsitatai.org/ilc/images/ibibio_dictionary01.pdf

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Stops His Convoy To Buy Pears From A Roadside Seller by spencekat(m): 3:32pm On Jun 20, 2018
Election is at hand.

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Stops His Convoy To Buy Pears From A Roadside Seller by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 20, 2018
samysamy:
APPRECIATING ENTERPRISING ACUMEN OF HIS PEOPLE

Akwa Ibom State Governor, Mr Udom Emmanuel, yesterday Tuesday 19th June 2018, on his way back from the Constituency Briefing and Empowerment Programme organised by Eket Federal House of Representatives Member, Rt. Hon (Deaconess) Owoidighe Ekpoattai, made a stop over at Ikot Etobo Junction, Nsit Ubium Local Government Area to patronise traders at the grocery market.

He was pictured buying pears from a roadside seller

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..com/2018/06/akwa-ibom-governor-udom-stops-his.html

Why didn't the useless man stop on the roadside to buy Pear in 2015, 2016 n 2017?
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Stops His Convoy To Buy Pears From A Roadside Seller by ufuosman(m): 3:53pm On Jun 20, 2018
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Stops His Convoy To Buy Pears From A Roadside Seller by HomeOfMe(f): 4:30pm On Jun 20, 2018
samysamy:
Read more. http://usascholarshipfree..com/2018/06/akwa-ibom-governor-udom-stops-his.html
When they're seeking re-election they begin to stop on the roads to buy pear,corn and fry akara because they know Nigerians are so gullible,easily fooled.
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Stops His Convoy To Buy Pears From A Roadside Seller by rottennaija(m): 4:33pm On Jun 20, 2018
speedyGonzales:

"Udom" means "right" "Ubok Udom" means "right hand"
"dom" means "bite"
ibibio dictionary link below http://nsitatai.org/ilc/images/ibibio_dictionary01.pdf
Spell the following in ibibio
bite?
Bitting?
Bitten?
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Stops His Convoy To Buy Pears From A Roadside Seller by litaninja(m): 7:23pm On Jun 20, 2018
Elections are near...they have suddenly remembered how to eat corn.
Nigerians, don't be misled
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Stops His Convoy To Buy Pears From A Roadside Seller by Ashiru97(m): 8:31pm On Jun 20, 2018
election is coming
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Stops His Convoy To Buy Pears From A Roadside Seller by themodernman: 4:31am On Jun 21, 2018
samysamy:
APPRECIATING ENTERPRISING ACUMEN OF HIS PEOPLE

Akwa Ibom State Governor, Mr Udom Emmanuel, yesterday Tuesday 19th June 2018, on his way back from the Constituency Briefing and Empowerment Programme organised by Eket Federal House of Representatives Member, Rt. Hon (Deaconess) Owoidighe Ekpoattai, made a stop over at Ikot Etobo Junction, Nsit Ubium Local Government Area to patronise traders at the grocery market.

He was pictured buying pears from a roadside seller

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..com/2018/06/akwa-ibom-governor-udom-stops-his.html

Political positions are for ceremony and fashion parade in Nigeria, while its for serious minded people abroad...

Just check how he's swinging his Agbada upadan....

What's d usefulness of buying Pear on the street now to the people of Akwa-Ibom?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor’s Wife Connives As Husband Rapes Choir Member In Ogun (photo) / Sanwo-Olu Appoints Folashde Adefisayo Commissioner For Education (Substantive) / IPOB, Yoruba Separatist Groups Plotting To Attack Lagos - CP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.