Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Wumi Toriola Shades Toyin Abraham, Says She 'Formed' Her Engagement - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wumi Toriola Shades Toyin Abraham, Says She 'Formed' Her Engagement (23454 Views)

Toyin Abraham says she is on a movie set, but fans insist she is pregnant / Bobrisky Shades Toyin Lawani: 'Stop Wasting Money You Don't Have On Birthday' / Wumi Toriola Buys New Toyota Venza (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wumi Toriola Shades Toyin Abraham, Says She 'Formed' Her Engagement by Laple0541(m): 12:20pm On Jun 20, 2018
IMAGINE BOBRISKY'S COMMENT! TO SLAP THAT IDIOT REALLY THEY HUNGRY ME I SWEAR.
Re: Wumi Toriola Shades Toyin Abraham, Says She 'Formed' Her Engagement by omooba969(m): 12:22pm On Jun 20, 2018
inoki247:
na dem again Ladies always fighting each oda in Public....

Coz majority of them are nasty.... extremely nasty. cool
Re: Wumi Toriola Shades Toyin Abraham, Says She 'Formed' Her Engagement by omooba969(m): 12:24pm On Jun 20, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided
I no jus know why women dey always get problem with diasef

Majority of them are nasty.
Re: Wumi Toriola Shades Toyin Abraham, Says She 'Formed' Her Engagement by Dunnievick(m): 12:41pm On Jun 20, 2018
How I wish we can only type on internet using LATEX (mathematicians would understand this) it would have safe us from all this trash...
Re: Wumi Toriola Shades Toyin Abraham, Says She 'Formed' Her Engagement by fimi: 1:56pm On Jun 20, 2018
Ati toyin, ati mercy, ati wumi... Werey ni gbogbo yin

1 Like

Re: Wumi Toriola Shades Toyin Abraham, Says She 'Formed' Her Engagement by Duru009(m): 2:56pm On Jun 20, 2018
Why do Yoruba actors always beef each other!!!!!!
Re: Wumi Toriola Shades Toyin Abraham, Says She 'Formed' Her Engagement by Ytea(f): 3:28pm On Jun 20, 2018
Wumi Toriola got married say 3weeks ago. Taking a person's enemy as ur enemy in d name of loyalty is d dumbest thing ever, because Seyi, Toyin Abraham's ex husband's girlfriend is Wumi's friend, she thinks she can start saying rubbish. I pity her own marriage, enu e lowa yen, she go soon begin see as marriage be.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage And Young Paris To Collaborate / BBNaija's Alex Unusual Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) / Cee-c And Khloe Attend DJ Cuppy's 'Cactus On The Roof'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.