Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,927 members, 7,803,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Lady Reveals How Her Wicked Aunt Maltreated And Denied Her Of Going To School - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Reveals How Her Wicked Aunt Maltreated And Denied Her Of Going To School (24318 Views)

Enugu Witch Doctor Dies In Grave While Exhuming Body Of ‘Maltreated’ Housewife / Someone Pregnanted My Sister And Denied / I Need A Strong Advice Concerning My Sister Who Maltreated My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Lady Reveals How Her Wicked Aunt Maltreated And Denied Her Of Going To School by Sterope(f): 8:21am On Jun 21, 2018
First rule for narcissistic psychopaths and sociopaths.

izzou:
grin

First rule of life: Nobody owes you anything

Your Aunt is actually wicked angry but I expect you to look at where you are now, and smile over the past, but instead, you decided to keep hurting yourself by lamenting and to worsen the issue, you had to even post it on social media.

If I was your fiancee, I would cancel our engagement just because of this singular reason. I can't afford to love someone who prefers to take personal and sensitive issues to the world

But your aunt wicked sha grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals How Her Wicked Aunt Maltreated And Denied Her Of Going To School by Uzyvicks(f): 9:51am On Jun 21, 2018
izzou:

Please go through the thread if you care.
I've answered your types already. I'm tired
U have no reasonable answer my dear

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

15 Signs That You Are Under The Attack Of A Spirit Husband And Wife / Income Vs Children: You Can Use Condom With Your Wife / Couples Hiding Their Phones: How True Is This Statement?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.