Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,786 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

I No Longer Suck His Dick, Do I Love Him Anymore ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I No Longer Suck His Dick, Do I Love Him Anymore ? (3157 Views)

Ladies, What Would You Say If His Dick Doesn't Rise During Sex?[PICTURES] / I'm Grateful He Sent Me To Sch But I Can't Be In A Relationship With Him Anymore / Someone I Talk To Said He Does Not Want Me Around Him Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I No Longer Suck His Dick, Do I Love Him Anymore ? by ugandalady: 7:13am On Jun 20, 2018
i am indeed fed up with his dick's smell and taste, and its size is not as amazing as the first time it reveavled itself to me.

probably because i have played it for hundreds of times, and i know too much of it and its owner.

i am a human being, i need something new always. i can not let myself bound with only one dick, no matter how large it is, let alone this one is not that large.

but i dont want tremendously oversize dicks, they are abhorant.

i ask myself times again that, if i dont want to suck his dick, does it mean i dont love him anymore ? i do want to be with him. he feels familiar to me, and makes me feel comfortable and thus i dont want to break up with him.
Re: I No Longer Suck His Dick, Do I Love Him Anymore ? by Nobody: 7:16am On Jun 20, 2018
This early morning.

You don't have brain

5 Likes

Re: I No Longer Suck His Dick, Do I Love Him Anymore ? by Viralkid: 7:23am On Jun 20, 2018
No don't suck his dick anymore and watch what happens.
Re: I No Longer Suck His Dick, Do I Love Him Anymore ? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:23am On Jun 20, 2018
check the profile of the OP, look at the previous threads she opened, quietly walk out of this latest BS thread

1 Like

Re: I No Longer Suck His Dick, Do I Love Him Anymore ? by ugandalady: 7:24am On Jun 20, 2018
FortifiedCity:
This early morning.

You don't have brain

what are you doing in the early morning ? you have newly fvcked your partner, and released your juice, that is why you dont want any stuff about sex right now ?
Re: I No Longer Suck His Dick, Do I Love Him Anymore ? by ugandalady: 7:26am On Jun 20, 2018
FortifiedCity:
This early morning.

You don't have brain

but my relationship with the owner of that BBC is a bugbear for me for quite a long time, and i dont care it is evening or morning, i just think of it anytime.

do i need to cut this relationship off , regardless of its being a BBC ? or i should keep this relationship just for sake of it ?
Re: I No Longer Suck His Dick, Do I Love Him Anymore ? by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 20, 2018
ugandalady:

but my relationship with the owner of that BBC is a bugbear for me for quite a long time, and i dont care it is evening or morning, i just think of it anytime.

do i need to cut this relationship off , regardless of it being a BBC ? or i should keep this relationship just for sake of it ?
leave me alone oooo
Re: I No Longer Suck His Dick, Do I Love Him Anymore ? by Sammy07: 7:27am On Jun 20, 2018
FortifiedCity:
This early morning.

You don't have brain
Like seriously,.

MrBrownJay1:
check the profile of the OP, look at the previous threads she opened, quietly walk out of this latest BS thread
You're right.
Lemme continue my sleep
Re: I No Longer Suck His Dick, Do I Love Him Anymore ? by ugandalady: 7:29am On Jun 20, 2018
Viralkid:
No don't suck his dick anymore and watch what happens.

2 things will come out, probably :

1, he will innocently , or at least pretendingly , ask me why i stop sucking his dick, which is my favorite hobby.

2, i can not help myself and my physical needs, and relapse into sucking his dick again.

so, if i dont want him and his dick , the only way is to sack him , and change my phone number. but, is it too harsh ?
Re: I No Longer Suck His Dick, Do I Love Him Anymore ? by ugandalady: 7:32am On Jun 20, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

my profile ? yes, i am indeed coming from a country highly related to Russia, and i am proud to be a black BBC dick sucker.

for sure, i will not let any acquaintances know this thing in real life. however, i will let all of you know it on internet !

i love BBC, and i am not a black person !

the only thing that causes my frowns, is , how to change BBC, when i am fed up with one of them , instead of how to chase a BBC.
Re: I No Longer Suck His Dick, Do I Love Him Anymore ? by ugandalady: 7:37am On Jun 20, 2018
FortifiedCity:
leave me alone oooo

this is a serious problem. and you slight it, because you have no life experience.

do you still love someone when you decide to stop giving that person mouth job because of tediousness?
Re: I No Longer Suck His Dick, Do I Love Him Anymore ? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:43am On Jun 20, 2018
ugandalady:

my profile ? yes, i am indeed coming from a country highly related to Russia, and i am proud to be a black BBC dick sucker.

for sure, i will not let any acquaintances know this thing in real life. however, i will let all of you know it on internet !

i love BBC, and i am not a black person !

the only thing that causes my frowns, is , how to change BBC, when i am fed up with one of them , instead of how to chase a BBC.

only a very stoopid person would believe ANYTHING you write on NL.... keep deceiving your own self seeking for online attention.
Re: I No Longer Suck His Dick, Do I Love Him Anymore ? by Danelo(m): 7:44am On Jun 20, 2018
Who's dis satanic choir mistress?

Fake as55
Re: I No Longer Suck His Dick, Do I Love Him Anymore ? by ugandalady: 7:48am On Jun 20, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

only a very stoopid person would believe ANYTHING you write on NL.... keep deceiving your own self seeking for online attention.

i have more than 30 black employees working under me. so, anything could happen. it is a very dynamic department, which means, my workers need to do anything to survive in my department.

i am a person susceptible to boredom. i can see you have never encountered a white person in real life.
Re: I No Longer Suck His Dick, Do I Love Him Anymore ? by MISEDUCATIONS: 7:49am On Jun 20, 2018
this is a gay man. no woman is publicly obssessed with dick like this. all your posts are about dick

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I No Longer Suck His Dick, Do I Love Him Anymore ? by ugandalady: 7:51am On Jun 20, 2018
Danelo:
Who's dis satanic choir mistress?

Fake as55

is sucking his dick the teststone, the watershed, to tell whether i love him or not ?

i may use my hands to give him a nice masturbation.

and, if he does not like my fingers as my mouth, that means he does not love me enough. and then, i have an excuse to say good bye to him.
Re: I No Longer Suck His Dick, Do I Love Him Anymore ? by ugandalady: 7:54am On Jun 20, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
this is a gay man. no woman is publicly obssessed with dick like this. all your posts are about dick

we white women, talk about black dicks like we have never born. and your black women sisters , giving no utterance, bacause they are too busy sucking BBC.
Re: I No Longer Suck His Dick, Do I Love Him Anymore ? by ugandalady: 7:57am On Jun 20, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

are gay people the only group of people that are obsessed with your dicks ? why are you so sensitive about your dicks ? you know it is big , do you ?

we white ladies, have human rights, which means, we can talk about dicks as free as we want to.

and, i have no grudge towards gay people. so , even though you think you drag me down to as "low" as gay people, i feel totally ok.
Re: I No Longer Suck His Dick, Do I Love Him Anymore ? by ugandalady: 7:58am On Jun 20, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

any woman does not like dicks ? lesbians !

is it public over here ? no !
Re: I No Longer Suck His Dick, Do I Love Him Anymore ? by MISEDUCATIONS: 8:00am On Jun 20, 2018
ugandalady:

are gay people the only group of people that are obsessed with your dicks ? why are you so sensitive about your dicks ? you know it is big , do you ?

we white ladies, have human rights, which means, we can talk about dicks as free as we want to.

and, i have no grudge towards gay people. so , even though you think you drag me down to as "low" as gay people, i feel totally ok.

human rights are not whorìng rights. ALL your posts are about dick. you're gay. just admit it.
Re: I No Longer Suck His Dick, Do I Love Him Anymore ? by ugandalady: 8:00am On Jun 20, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

when we white people broach a serious and interesting topic, an inopportune black guy always comes out to say , is that person a gay ? what the fvck ?
Re: I No Longer Suck His Dick, Do I Love Him Anymore ? by ugandalady: 8:02am On Jun 20, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
human rights are not whorìng rights. ALL your posts are about dick. you're gay. just admit it.

when a woman talks about dicks, she is a whorre ? what sort of logic ?!

anyway, should i thank you by categorizing me to be a whorre instead of a gay ?
Re: I No Longer Suck His Dick, Do I Love Him Anymore ? by MISEDUCATIONS: 8:02am On Jun 20, 2018
ugandalady:

any woman does not like dicks ? lesbians !

is it public over here ? no !
gay!!! just check your previous posts:

ce / I No Longer Suck His Dick, Do I Love Him Anymore ?

by ugandalady. 21 posts & 187 views. 8:00am (ugandalady)
Romance / Will You Let Your Son Touch Your Dick ?

by ugandalady. 7 posts & 112 views. 7:34am (ugandalady)
Sexuality / My Aim Is To Play 100 Black Dicks In My Lifetime

by ugandalady. 7 posts & 293 views. 11:24am On Jun 17 (Emmwizy)
Romance / Please, Fvck Me ! (1) (2) (3)

by ugandalady. 106 posts & 6871 views. 10:01am On Jun 18 (lefulefu)
Romance / He Said It Is Totally Ok To Play His Dick

by ugandalady. 1 post & 286 views. 7:25am On Jun 15 (ugandalady)
Romance / Is It A Crime To Masturbate In Public ? And Why ?

1 Like

Re: I No Longer Suck His Dick, Do I Love Him Anymore ? by ugandalady: 8:04am On Jun 20, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

it is natural for a woman to love dicks, especially black BBC. i dont see any wrong here.

why are you so sensitive about gay ? in gay 's eyes, everyone is a gay.
Re: I No Longer Suck His Dick, Do I Love Him Anymore ? by MISEDUCATIONS: 8:05am On Jun 20, 2018
ugandalady:

it is natural for a woman to love dicks, especially black BBC. i dont see any wrong here.

just another gay white man. smh

1 Like

Re: I No Longer Suck His Dick, Do I Love Him Anymore ? by dizon: 8:07am On Jun 20, 2018
I am suspecting This ugandanlady is one of those many men hiding under female monikers on nairaland to disturb public peace
Re: I No Longer Suck His Dick, Do I Love Him Anymore ? by MISEDUCATIONS: 8:07am On Jun 20, 2018
ugandalady:

if i was gay i would be proud of it. unlike you who's pretending.
come out bro
Re: I No Longer Suck His Dick, Do I Love Him Anymore ? by ugandalady: 8:08am On Jun 20, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

inferior animals, hahahah.

this is not my original idea. i copy the thread from another much bigger forum , of course , run by white people.

and this a one of the most discussed topics over there. narrow-minded people, that is why i love staying here . more stupidity , more fun.

and, by the way, 95% white men will say yes, they will let their not-yet-grown-up son touch their dicks.
Re: I No Longer Suck His Dick, Do I Love Him Anymore ? by MISEDUCATIONS: 8:09am On Jun 20, 2018
ugandalady:

inferior animals, hahahah.

this is not my original idea. i copy the thread from another much bigger forum , of course , run by white people.

and this a one of the most discussed topics over there. narrow-minded people, that is why i love staying here . more stupidity , more fun.
so im right YOU ARE WHITE.
you gay mofo
Re: I No Longer Suck His Dick, Do I Love Him Anymore ? by ugandalady: 8:09am On Jun 20, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
so im right YOU ARE WHITE.
you gay mofo

of course i am not a black one.

i am a white lady , staying in Uganda right now
Re: I No Longer Suck His Dick, Do I Love Him Anymore ? by MISEDUCATIONS: 8:10am On Jun 20, 2018
ugandalady:

when a woman talks about dicks, she is a whorre ? what sort of logic ?!

anyway, should i thank you by categorizing me to be a whorre instead of a gay ?
you forget you're not a woman.
no matter how many dicks you do, you'll always be a man.
Re: I No Longer Suck His Dick, Do I Love Him Anymore ? by ugandalady: 8:11am On Jun 20, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
just another gay white man. smh

any evidence to say i am a gay ? because this word "gay" is mentioned many times in this thread, the op is a gay accordingly ?

just another stupid BBC.

big and useless, waiting for a white lady conquerer.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Was It Like When You Got Your First Kiss? / My Girlfriend Cheated On Me And Claims To Belong To A Marine Kingdom / Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.