Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,769 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards (57570 Views)

Bovi And Kris Asimonye Celebrate 12-Year Wedding Anniversary / Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding / Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards by Tessyama1: 7:41am On Jun 20, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Nollywood actor, Alexx Ekubo's girlfriend, Nigerian-American model, Fancy Acholonu was at the 2018 MTV Movie & TV Awards, and she sat on the same table as Kim Kardashian and her mum, Kris Jenner.

She shared lovely photos of them having a good time and the show writing;

"With @kimkardashian and @krisjenner at the MTV movie awards. So much fun and a pleasure meeting such powerful women! ."

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/alexx-ekubos-girlfriend-fancy-acholonu-sat-with-kim-kardashian-and-kris-at-the-mtv-movie-awards-photos.html

Re: Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards by tossie101(f): 7:52am On Jun 20, 2018
His gf is cute.. kiss igbo girls rock.
It will prolly take a yoruba and white blood to have a Yoruba girl this pretty.
#fact no hating

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards by GistMoreTV: 8:02am On Jun 20, 2018

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards by OboOlora(f): 10:23am On Jun 20, 2018
Are Nigerians now bisexual? Cos the last time I knew of Alex, he was as gay as ex partner Uti or maybe even gayer than his current partner IK

What do I know sef, let me take a dive in this sunny weather...

32 Likes

Re: Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 20, 2018
Be careful who you let your partner associate with.

These ones have PHDs in Public Oloshoism and Shameless Behavior.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 20, 2018
And the guy couldn't manage to protect his low self-esteem for a minute after the tweet undecided

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards by oshe11: 11:59am On Jun 20, 2018
Awon Face Of GIGOLO

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards by NwaJozi: 11:59am On Jun 20, 2018
So?

1 Like

Re: Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards by Authoreety: 11:59am On Jun 20, 2018
Hshshs
Re: Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards by Follygunners: 11:59am On Jun 20, 2018
Least finest of the bunch even compared to the old cougar. undecided

So dis na achievement?

7 Likes

Re: Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards by slimdamatrix1(m): 11:59am On Jun 20, 2018
How does that make her his gf?

Op, you need a brain in your head!

Anything for traffic, get your facts right!

2 Likes

Re: Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards by affable4(m): 11:59am On Jun 20, 2018
Lol. Insecurity in subtle form.

3 Likes

Re: Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 20, 2018
What does this Alex boy do again?? Am sure he misses Uti. See what Nigeria has caused forcing a girl on him. sad

13 Likes

Re: Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards by myners007: 12:00pm On Jun 20, 2018
Watch the original clip and your observation will be same as mine. PHOTOSHOPPED

1 Like

Re: Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards by maclatunji: 12:00pm On Jun 20, 2018
Re: Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards by victorazyvictor(m): 12:00pm On Jun 20, 2018
Some people will still come here to tell us say na photoshop

1 Like

Re: Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards by tetralogyfallot(m): 12:00pm On Jun 20, 2018
U r happy your girlfriend is hanging out with international professional oloshos.
Re: Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards by slimdamatrix1(m): 12:00pm On Jun 20, 2018
OboOlora:
Are Nigerians now bisexual? Cos the last time I knew of Alex, he was as gay as ex partner Uti or maybe even gayer than his current partner IK

Omg! Are you serious? shocked
Re: Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards by maestroferddi: 12:00pm On Jun 20, 2018
This Alex na yeye guy o...

omo see comment..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 20, 2018
Earthbound:
Be careful who you let your partner associate with.

These ones have PHDs in Public Oloshoism and Shameless Behavior.

For your mind. undecided
Re: Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards by midehi2(f): 12:01pm On Jun 20, 2018
tossie101:
His gf is cute.. kiss
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards by bigwig10(m): 12:01pm On Jun 20, 2018
Wats this NL sef turning into,ill topics making FP n the mod sits there watching,like the ills of nig sef don dey worry NL undecided
Re: Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:01pm On Jun 20, 2018
She is not as cute as my Idoma/Igede Fiancee kiss
Re: Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards by oshe11: 12:01pm On Jun 20, 2018
Uti right now

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards by bush112(m): 12:01pm On Jun 20, 2018
Re: Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards by Rapsino(m): 12:02pm On Jun 20, 2018
OboOlora:

Be deceiving ur self thinking u r doing us

12 Likes

Re: Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards by MrLouisVanGaal1: 12:02pm On Jun 20, 2018
OboOlora:

Tatafo grin

14 Likes

Re: Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards by tiswell(m): 12:02pm On Jun 20, 2018
Na like this e dey take start

1 Like

Re: Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards by Houseofglam7(f): 12:03pm On Jun 20, 2018
undecided
Re: Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards by BabaDem(m): 12:04pm On Jun 20, 2018
why is she not wearing bra? why is she not wearing bra?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) / I “Settled” The Whole Airport — DaBaby Laments As He Leaves Nigeria (Video) / Multi-coloured Eyed Girl, Peace Omana, Stuns In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.