Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

'El' Is the true Name Of what is called God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'El' Is the true Name Of what is called God (1637 Views)

Yahuah Is The True Name Of God. / The Man/deity Called God / If You Believe You Can Lose Your Salvation, Then You Have Called God A Liar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'El' Is the true Name Of what is called God by GodSon34(m): 8:32am On Jun 20, 2018
El is the true deity of the patriarchs. El Elyon (God Most High) or El Shaddai (God Almighty).
El had a divine council of angels called the council of El. The Elohim are 'sons of El' or 'angels of El'.
Our adversary Satan was one of the sons of El that rebelled against El.

It was the Elohim that created mankind (a kind of man - hybrid) and this is alluded to in the passage in the bible that says..and the sons of God (El) saw the daughters of man that they were fair...El created Man (Human or Hueman or Black man) in His image.

IsraEl are the children of El.
2 Chronicles 7:
14If my people (Israel), which are called by my name (El), shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land

Emmanuel meaning El with us (not God with us)...Melchizedek (King of Righteousness and Peace; was the High Priest of the Most High (Elyon)
Elijah, Ezekiel and and all prophets with ‘El’ in them are the true prophets of El.

Jesus is the Son of Perdition as he has exalted himself above all that is called God (El) and sits in the temple of God (El) which is the body (mind of man) as God (El).

1 Like

Re: 'El' Is the true Name Of what is called God by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 20, 2018
You are HOPELESSLY FOOLISH.

2 Likes

Re: 'El' Is the true Name Of what is called God by itchie: 9:01am On Jun 20, 2018
El is just a semitic word for God, just like the Igbo will call Him Chukwu or the Hausa will say Allah. Nothing extraordinary about that.
Re: 'El' Is the true Name Of what is called God by GodSon34(m): 9:16am On Jun 20, 2018
And who is a Semite? Semites are the children of Israel. Hence why they refer to their deity as El (as their name was changed from Jacob to Israel) after their deity El
itchie:
El is just a semitic word for God, just like the Igbo will call Him Chukwu or the Hausa will say Allah. Nothing extraordinary about that.
Re: 'El' Is the true Name Of what is called God by GodSon34(m): 9:29am On Jun 20, 2018
You clearly are not enlightened. You must be a Christian.
When the Most High (Elyon) divided the earth, He assigned a son or angel to each nation. Hence, each nation has a god/angel assigned to it. It is only the nation of Israel that was not assigned to any god as El kept them for himself. So only Israel need call him El. All other nations worship angels. Lol!
plavic:
You are HOPELESSLY FOOLISH.

1 Like

Re: 'El' Is the true Name Of what is called God by sonmvayina(m): 10:36am On Jun 20, 2018
The Lord of the old testament was/is Marduk.. The lugal dimmer ankia, which means the divine king of heaven and earth.. This is the elohim

Re: 'El' Is the true Name Of what is called God by sonmvayina(m): 10:46am On Jun 20, 2018
The jews worship and reverence the creator of all.. Who the yoruba know as Eledumare, the igbo as Chukwu, the Bini as osanobua...

Just like the igbo and Bini who does not think the creator can be approached directly but by intermediary so also was the thinking of some others in ancient past. But only the jews choose to go to the creator directly because they felt they where the chosen people of the creator.. So they where the wife and the Lord was the husband.. That is why they had so many enemies.. Because they where the apple of God's eyes, no matter what they did, he always forgave them..
But, the rest people did not enjoy such Favour from the Lord..
Re: 'El' Is the true Name Of what is called God by GodSon34(m): 11:09am On Jun 20, 2018
The Jealous, sacrifice-loving, slavery accepting God of the Old Testament is in fact Satan aka YHWH or Jehova. Remember Satan was the leader of the fallen angels (Elohim) and also remember that he wanted to be like the Most High (Elyon)
God comes from Satan’s name Gadreel (which also has El in it because he was a son of El
sonmvayina:
The Lord of the old testament was/is Marduk.. The lugal dimmer ankia, which means the divine king of heaven and earth.. This is the elohim
Re: 'El' Is the true Name Of what is called God by orisa37: 11:23am On Jun 20, 2018
"El" is not English. So stop using it in all further Scripts and Controversies.
Re: 'El' Is the true Name Of what is called God by GodSon34(m): 11:26am On Jun 20, 2018
The real issue is that the true children of El (Israel) don’t know who they are and are therefore worshipping foreign gods..

Let no man deceive you for that day will not come unless there is first a falling away from ‘worshipping false deities’ and that man of sin is revealed, the Son of Perdition, Jesus who opposeth....

Some of the true 12 tribes include: Jebu (Ijebu), Egba, Ketu, some Igbo, Warri, Lemba...
Oyo Yoruba and Bini (Edomites) are infact enemies of the children of El who collaborated with the British to enslave Judah.
sonmvayina:
The jews worship and reverence the creator of all.. Who the yoruba know as Eledumare, the igbo as Chukwu, the Bini as osanobua...

Just like the igbo and Bini who does not think the creator can be approached directly but by intermediary so also was the thinking of some others in ancient past. But only the jews choose to go to the creator directly because they felt they where the chosen people of the creator.. So they where the wife and the Lord was the husband.. That is why they had so many enemies.. Because they where the apple of God's eyes, no matter what they did, he always forgave them..
But, the rest people did not enjoy such Favour from the Lord..
Re: 'El' Is the true Name Of what is called God by GodSon34(m): 11:30am On Jun 20, 2018
Well, I’m not English..I’m a child of El. The Hebrew Israelites were not English
orisa37:
"El" is not English. So stop using it in all further Scripts and Controversies.
Re: 'El' Is the true Name Of what is called God by orisa37: 11:55am On Jun 20, 2018
GodSon34:
Well, I’m not English..I’m a child of El. The Hebrew Israelites were not English

I am a Child of God, The Supreme Spirit, The I am That I am, The Omnipotent, OmniScient, God of Wisdom, Knowledge and Understanding and a Co-Heir to The Throne of Grace. So your Hebrew El, though Word of God, is Greek to me. Move on and don't let Otem-Atum meet you there. He has a special liking for foreign Words like El, Yahweh etc.
Re: 'El' Is the true Name Of what is called God by pressplay411(m): 12:36pm On Jun 20, 2018
GodSon34:
El is the true deity of the patriarchs. El Elyon (God Most High) or El Shaddai (God Almighty).
El had a divine council of angels called the council of El. The Elohim are 'sons of El' or 'angels of El'.

It was the Elohim that created mankind (a kind of man - hybrid) and this is alluded to in the passage in the bible that says..and the sons of God (El) saw the daughters of man that they were fair...El created Man (Human or Hueman or Black man) in His image.

2 Chronicles 7:
14If my people (Israel), which are called by my name (El), shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land

Emmanuel meaning El with us (not God with us)...Melchizedek (King of Righteousness and Peace; was the High Priest of the Most High (Elyon)
Elijah, Ezekiel and and all prophets with ‘El’ in them are the true prophets of El.

Jesus is the Son of Perdition as he has exalted himself above all that is called God (El) and sits in the temple of God (El) which is the body (mind of man) as God (El).

Which book did you get this information? Is it the bible?
Re: 'El' Is the true Name Of what is called God by GodSon34(m): 12:46pm On Jun 20, 2018
As you can see all of this is within the context of the bible. The bible is extremely complex to overstand because there is a ‘mystery of Iniquity’ at work. It is only the Spirit of truth that can reveal such i.e. only the spirit of truth can unlock the bible code!

The Most High never promised a book called bible, he promised the Holy Spirit and a future Messiah or Christ or Son of Man
pressplay411:

Which book did you get this information? Is it the bible?
Re: 'El' Is the true Name Of what is called God by pressplay411(m): 1:15pm On Jun 20, 2018
GodSon34:
As you can see all of this is within the context of the bible. The bible is extremely complex to overstand because there is a ‘mystery of Iniquity’ at work. It is only the Spirit of truth that can reveal such i.e. only the spirit of truth can unlock the bible code!

The Most High never promised a book called bible, he promised the Holy Spirit and a future Messiah or Christ or Son of Man

You didn't answer my question. Which book did you get the information from?
Re: 'El' Is the true Name Of what is called God by selfwife(f): 1:16pm On Jun 20, 2018
hmm.Religion i hail thee
Re: 'El' Is the true Name Of what is called God by GodSon34(m): 1:22pm On Jun 20, 2018
I did nah!
Ans: The bible with the guidance of the Holy Spirit
pressplay411:

Re: 'El' Is the true Name Of what is called God by GodSon34(m): 1:25pm On Jun 20, 2018
John 16:
13Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. 14He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you. 15All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

pressplay411:

Re: 'El' Is the true Name Of what is called God by GodSon34(m): 1:28pm On Jun 20, 2018
John 14:
16And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; 17Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
GodSon34:
John 16:
13Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. 14He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you. 15All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

Re: 'El' Is the true Name Of what is called God by pressplay411(m): 1:40pm On Jun 20, 2018
GodSon34:

You said here that you dont trust the bible yet you're quoting the bible?

The verse says the Holyspirit will guide you into all truth. Please the Holyspirit is the inspiration behind the bible.

Rev.22.18-19 - For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book; and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

Please ask for forgiveness. It's little things like this that cause us to miss it.
Re: 'El' Is the true Name Of what is called God by GodSon34(m): 1:48pm On Jun 20, 2018
Mate, it was fallen angels that inspired the lies in the book called bible. You need to overstand that the bible is a collection of ancient Hebrew texts. The bible is not Based on Christian texts, but Hebrew. Yes the fallen angels have and will receive of the plagues but so will people who have been deceived by these beings.

I am not a Christian so please don’t judge me by Christian standards. My ancestry is Hebrew.
pressplay411:
[/b]

You said here that you dont trust the bible yet you're quoting the bible?

The verse says the Holyspirit will guide you into all truth. Please the Holyspirit is the inspiration behind the bible.

Rev.22.18-19 - For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book; and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

Please ask for forgiveness. It's little things like this that cause us to miss it.
Re: 'El' Is the true Name Of what is called God by GodSon34(m): 1:54pm On Jun 20, 2018
If you believe the bible is all truth, please explain the mystery of Iniquity mentioned in it to me?
GodSon34:
Mate, it was fallen angels that inspired the lies in the book called bible. You need to overstand that the bible is a collection of ancient Hebrew texts. The bible is not Based on Christian texts, but Hebrew. Yes the fallen angels have and will receive of the plagues but so will people who have been deceived by these beings.

I am not a Christian so please don’t judge me by Christian standards. My ancestry is Hebrew.
Re: 'El' Is the true Name Of what is called God by pressplay411(m): 2:12pm On Jun 20, 2018
GodSon34:

Ok. I apologise. I however found the Truth in the bible.
Thanks.
Re: 'El' Is the true Name Of what is called God by GodSon34(m): 2:23pm On Jun 20, 2018
If you believe the bible is all truth, please explain the mystery of Iniquity mentioned in it to me?
pressplay411:

Ok. I apologise. I however found the Truth in the bible.
Thanks.
Re: 'El' Is the true Name Of what is called God by pressplay411(m): 2:58pm On Jun 20, 2018
GodSon34:

I'm glad you mentioned this. You have a curious mind and that's good. When the Holyspirit led me to this mystery barely days ago, I was amazed. The book of Deuteronomy contains virtually all the mysteries.
Regarding the mystery of iniquity, please pray before you read. It is contained in Deuteronomy 28. Read all of it. Have a clear mind devoid of preconception.

Peace and Grace to you in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: 'El' Is the true Name Of what is called God by GodSon34(m): 3:43pm On Jun 20, 2018
My guy stay off my threads with your Jesus Christ. Typical Christian, can’t give me an answer. Clueless.
pressplay411:

I'm glad you mentioned this. You have a curious mind and that's good. When the Holyspirit led me to this mystery barely days ago, I was amazed. The book of Deuteronomy contains virtually all the mysteries.
Regarding the mystery of iniquity, please pray before you read. It is contained in Deuteronomy 34. Read all of it. Have a clear mind devoid of preconception.

Re: 'El' Is the true Name Of what is called God by GodSon34(m): 4:17pm On Jun 20, 2018
Deuteronomy 34 has absolutely nothing to do with the mystery of Iniquity. Are you a joker? Are we looking at the same bible. Lol

Let me help you out cos you’re clueless.

The Mystery is about the man of sin whom Christians haven’t been able to identify till date (I wonder why)

2 Thessalonians 2:

7For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. 8And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: 9Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 10And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness

pressplay411:

Regarding the mystery of iniquity, please pray before you read. It is contained in Deuteronomy 34. Read all of it. Have a clear mind devoid of preconception.

Re: 'El' Is the true Name Of what is called God by pressplay411(m): 4:28pm On Jun 20, 2018
GodSon34:
Deuteronomy 34 has absolutely nothing to do with the mystery of Iniquity. Are you a joker? Are we looking at the same bible. Lol

Let me help you out cos you’re clueless.

The Mystery is about the man of sin whom Christians haven’t been able to identify till date (I wonder why)

2 Thessalonians 2:

7For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. 8And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: 9Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 10And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness

Sorry about that. The devil is a liar. It's actually Deuteronomy 28. Remember to pray for understanding before you read.
Peace and Grace be unto you. Amen
Re: 'El' Is the true Name Of what is called God by LastDays777: 5:29pm On Jun 20, 2018
GodSon34:
My guy stay off my threads with your Jesus Christ. Typical Christian, can’t give me an answer. Clueless.

Do you believe that someone died on the cross for us?
Re: 'El' Is the true Name Of what is called God by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 20, 2018
GodSon34:

2 Chronicles 7:

Where did you get these from?

1. Elohim - sons of el, then Elohim created "mankind". Is it all elohims?

2. El now created humans. Who said " human stands for black man? Which dictionary are you using?

3. What are the Greek and Hebrew words for human and mankind ? Do they support that human is black man while mankind is "kind of man"(hybrid)? Do you change the meaning of an English word tinking it will affect its Hebrew and Greek meaning?

1 Like

Re: 'El' Is the true Name Of what is called God by GodSon34(m): 5:59pm On Jun 20, 2018
Yes but certainly not in the way Christians see this death!
Also who is us? And the death event was not in the past..it was prophesied to occur during the end of the times of the gentiles which is now.
Hence, The coming Messiah or Christ or 'annoited one' is the 'son of Man' (From Jesse, or descendant of King David and Solomon) who is born through this bloodline i.e. The Order of Melchizedek and will die a spiritual death (that is death to self;not physical) to 'atone' for the sins of Israel (not everyone or Christians). This means that the son of man becomes the suffering servant and literally suffers (not for himself) but for the sins of Israel.
LastDays777:

Do you believe that someone died on the cross for us?
Re: 'El' Is the true Name Of what is called God by GodSon34(m): 6:09pm On Jun 20, 2018
1/3. Elohim are angels but the subset that were kicked out of heaven for rebelling are also know as fallen angels. As in, fell from grace but are still Elohim. These fallen angels took themselves human wife's to produce their own race. I use the term hybrid because this is a race of man mixed with angel..
2. Hue means colour. A hueman/human is a man with colour or melanin
JMAN05:

Where did you get these from?

1. Elohim - sons of el, then Elohim created "mankind". Is it all elohims?

2. El now created humans. Who said " human stands for black man? Which dictionary are you using?

3. What are the Greek and Hebrew words for human and mankind ? Do they support that human is black man while mankind is "kind of man"(hybrid)? Do you change the meaning of an English word tinking it will affect its Hebrew and Greek meaning?

(1) (2) (Reply)

BOMBSHELL: “I'll Resign As A Priest By October 1 If ...” — Rev. Fr. Mbaka / Why I Joined Cherubim And Seraphim Church / Contact Me For Bible Related Questions And Interesting Publications And Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.