Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Atiku Campaign In Bayelsa Was Full Of Lot Of Supporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Campaign In Bayelsa Was Full Of Lot Of Supporters (1671 Views)

2023: Salvador, Hundreds Of Supporters Join Labour Party / Top APC Politicians, Thousands of Supporters Join PDP (Pictures) / 2023 Presidency: Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu To Kano (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Campaign In Bayelsa Was Full Of Lot Of Supporters by eyesoflagos: 9:01am On Jun 20, 2018
ATIKU CAMPAIGN IN BAYELSA WAS FULL OF LOT OF SUPPORTERS
Source : http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2018/06/atiku-campaign-in-bayelsa-was-full-of.html?m=1

According to Reports gathered by Eyes Of Lagos that , Atiku campaign was massive as there was great turnout from his bayelsa supporters,

Photos from the campaign

Re: Atiku Campaign In Bayelsa Was Full Of Lot Of Supporters by Mynd44: 9:52am On Jun 20, 2018
But when is he going to New York
Re: Atiku Campaign In Bayelsa Was Full Of Lot Of Supporters by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:55am On Jun 20, 2018
Mynd44:

After Aisha buhari

He go USA we go blame am say he's wasteful now be no go we they force am

1 Like

Re: Atiku Campaign In Bayelsa Was Full Of Lot Of Supporters by tuniski: 9:59am On Jun 20, 2018
OZAOEKPE:

After Aisha buhari

Don't Mind them jare.
Re: Atiku Campaign In Bayelsa Was Full Of Lot Of Supporters by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 20, 2018
Atiku is the man to unite and move Nigeria forward...

-He is not a Fanatic.
-He is a liberal Employer of labour and understands better
-He is not a pushover.
-He is smart.
-He understands the dynamic politics of Nigeria and the World.
-He is a friend to the North/South/East/West.

He never said he was righteous or a saint as no Business man born of a woman on his level of transactions has no skeletons in his cupboard..

On other news
To solve bokoharam - a change of govt is needed in Bornu state.
To solve herdsmen crisis - a change of govt is needed in the Presidency as regards service chiefs.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Campaign In Bayelsa Was Full Of Lot Of Supporters by cdqyehyeh(m): 10:04am On Jun 20, 2018
Nd wea is the crowd

1 Like

Re: Atiku Campaign In Bayelsa Was Full Of Lot Of Supporters by yarimo(m): 10:18am On Jun 20, 2018
ATIKU from bayelsa please direct the pilots to take you to US . grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Campaign In Bayelsa Was Full Of Lot Of Supporters by Mynd44: 10:20am On Jun 20, 2018
OZAOEKPE:

After Aisha buhari

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Campaign In Bayelsa Was Full Of Lot Of Supporters by Daviddson(m): 10:29am On Jun 20, 2018
OZAOEKPE:

After Aisha buhari
SalamRushdie aka Crownwealthxxx, supporter of corruption in the mold of PaChukwudi44, you've come again.
Eyesoflagos, abeg what kind of headline is this? grin You sure say you finished your master's degree?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Campaign In Bayelsa Was Full Of Lot Of Supporters by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:06am On Jun 20, 2018
Atiku my President
Re: Atiku Campaign In Bayelsa Was Full Of Lot Of Supporters by chillychill(f): 11:22am On Jun 20, 2018
Oshey local champion grin.... I just dey wonder how we go get president wey no go fit commot our country for anything for U.S..

When he leaves bayelsa he should book a flight to New York nitori olohun den I'll no Aw serious he is cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Campaign In Bayelsa Was Full Of Lot Of Supporters by phosky(m): 11:25am On Jun 20, 2018
grin grin grin grin atiku is moving oooo
Re: Atiku Campaign In Bayelsa Was Full Of Lot Of Supporters by deboysben(m): 11:54am On Jun 20, 2018
Fear of atikution Hurricane atiku The headache of nairaland zombies
Re: Atiku Campaign In Bayelsa Was Full Of Lot Of Supporters by eyesoflagos: 1:16pm On Jun 20, 2018
Atiku is growing big up , Buhari should be scared
Re: Atiku Campaign In Bayelsa Was Full Of Lot Of Supporters by ElsonMorali: 1:23pm On Jun 20, 2018
Atiku bii ti bawo??

God forbid bad thing.

Let him use his resources to clear his name from the Haliburton scandal.

As I just press Hali...for my phone e don kukuma complete am for me. Even my phone know say Atiku dey corrupt.
Re: Atiku Campaign In Bayelsa Was Full Of Lot Of Supporters by JohnFrankling(m): 1:57pm On Jun 20, 2018
2k waka
Re: Atiku Campaign In Bayelsa Was Full Of Lot Of Supporters by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:08pm On Jun 20, 2018
Mynd44:
APC mod,what's ur concern with Atiku going to USA
Re: Atiku Campaign In Bayelsa Was Full Of Lot Of Supporters by OneCorner: 2:21pm On Jun 20, 2018
OZAOEKPE:

After Aisha buhari

See as human being dey reason!!!
Chai!!!

Re: Atiku Campaign In Bayelsa Was Full Of Lot Of Supporters by sats: 4:15pm On Jun 20, 2018
atiku should go and sit down
he cannot win
Re: Atiku Campaign In Bayelsa Was Full Of Lot Of Supporters by Linzo(m): 6:05pm On Jun 20, 2018
I think Atiku will make a good president

(1) (Reply)

Imo Commissioner Caught On Camera Distributing Pension Funds At APC Rally (pics) / Police Parades Arrested IPOB/MASSOB Members In Abia (full List) / Illegal removal of CJN:Urgent need to postpone this elections and avoid violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.