Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,793 members, 7,798,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

"I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says (45751 Views)

I Slept With My "Bestie"! / I Will Be Sharing Breast Milk With My Baby / My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says by Faithway10: 9:19am On Jun 20, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

A lady has taken to social media to reveal she is excited to be sharing her baby daddy with her best friend.

According to her, they will be due one month apart and she would have fought if it was anybody else asides her bestie.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/im-so-happy-to-be-sharing-a-babydaddy-with-my-bestie-lady-says.html

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says by ShawttySoFyne(f): 9:21am On Jun 20, 2018
LMAO

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:23am On Jun 20, 2018
What the rainbow colours is happening here shocked

130 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says by Preshy561(f): 9:23am On Jun 20, 2018
whatever rocks your boat.undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says by 2buffagain(m): 9:49am On Jun 20, 2018
Some fresh hoodrat shit

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says by IamD18: 9:53am On Jun 20, 2018
Sexual objects, commodities and baby-making machines disguising as ladies.

Time shall come when a man will impregnate sisters and all the daughters in a family and they'll come to social media to celebrate it like these foooooooooools.

Why am I even worried? What else can these hoes offer apart from sex and making babies.

146 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says by geezyk(m): 11:46am On Jun 20, 2018
Werey re oo..

All these Black Americans with their B.S, well, if it makes sense for them, who am I to judge.

1 Like

Re: "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says by Munzy14(m): 11:48am On Jun 20, 2018
I have seen it all..... cc lalasticlala, dominique.

6 Likes

Re: "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says by inoki247: 12:41pm On Jun 20, 2018
D bible as kuku say it time is coming when alot of ladies will wanna stick to one guy... so am not amazed with d news..

3 Likes

Re: "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:42pm On Jun 20, 2018
Humanity has indeed long lost its essence. Gone are the days being a woman of purity and honor was a thing of pride and worthiness. Today, what we see are filthy sluts taking pride in abominable acts and lifestyles and being bold about it. Smh. Even the guys are not left out. Many of them living life as if it got no iota of principle whatsoever but they forget that Life is lived once. Just once and Eternity's tunes will play on forever. What tune exactly depends on what one's life yields.

Even the Kim Kardashians and Kylie Jenners of this world are now looked upon as "powerful women" and "role models" by our young ladies. What future is there to look forward to for our young men and women then in a world long lost to the sons and daughters of Leviathan and karashika?!! What?!

When it's all been said and done, man must face the final music of what he used this gift called Life to do. After all, they say it is a free world right? How free is it if you must actually give an account of it someday? **shrugs**

Ah well....

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 20, 2018
Ayam not understanding again ooo cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says by oluwasegun007(m): 12:42pm On Jun 20, 2018
Na. Lai

Obinrin je n pe meji o de nu....

Somebody was eating the other person Rod before it led to pregnancy.
Re: "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says by jerrybakermillz(m): 12:42pm On Jun 20, 2018
Hmmm....This one worry mind ooh
Re: "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says by Ellixlimswag(m): 12:42pm On Jun 20, 2018
Re: "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says by cyberpelumy(m): 12:42pm On Jun 20, 2018
No be lie, mumuism/oloshoism don get upgraded version and e dey update regularly free of charge.

2 Likes

Re: "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says by maticdamian(m): 12:42pm On Jun 20, 2018
[quote author=ShawttySoFyne post=68649413]LMAO[/quot

Hello?
Re: "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says by akeentech(m): 12:42pm On Jun 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
What the rainbow colours is happening here shocked
Una no dey shame again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says by evexx1(f): 12:43pm On Jun 20, 2018
soooo dumb!

I can't even imagine this, so weird!
Some girls sha

1 Like

Re: "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says by Pumpido75(m): 12:43pm On Jun 20, 2018
Hmm amagedon loading....
Re: "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says by shurley22(f): 12:43pm On Jun 20, 2018

This is most certainly the height

3 Likes

Re: "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says by Tanmusparties: 12:43pm On Jun 20, 2018
Wow....
Wonders Would never end

meanwhile...for all your children's party items, visit www.facebook.com/kiddiesparadise.ng
and thank me later
Re: "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says by devigblegble: 12:44pm On Jun 20, 2018
Eleyi gidigan o
Re: "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:44pm On Jun 20, 2018
Kudos to the Baby Daddy

1 Like

Re: "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says by bjayx: 12:44pm On Jun 20, 2018
Wat a diick can do grin
Re: "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says by utenwuson: 12:44pm On Jun 20, 2018
when money is involve .... ladies can be like " he is our husband"

7 Likes

Re: "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says by DannyJ19(m): 12:45pm On Jun 20, 2018
cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says by chynie: 12:45pm On Jun 20, 2018
IamD18:
Sexual objects, commodities and baby-making machines disguising as ladies.

Time shall come when a man will impregnate sisters and all the daughters in a family and they'll come to social media to celebrate it like these foooooooooools.

Why am I even worried? What else can these hoes offer apart from sex and making babies.

whoaaaaaaaaaaaa
i hope u are including your mom, sisters, and aunties in your female analyses

4 Likes

Re: "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says by contactmorak: 12:45pm On Jun 20, 2018
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hisbah Commission Weds Two Repentant Sex Workers In Bauchi (photos) / Twitter User: I Wish I Had A Loyal Boyfriend - See The Epic Reply She Got / Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.