Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Bed That Generate Power During Love Making - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bed That Generate Power During Love Making (568 Views)

The Business That Generate Me Over 200k During My Service Year. / Young Man Built A Toilet That Generate Cooking Gas And Electricity / OAU To Generate Own Electricity And Offer Aeronautic Engineering As A Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bed That Generate Power During Love Making by NOC1(m): 10:10am On Jun 20, 2018
Kenyan student invents bed that generates electric power during couple’s love making sessions Author: Simbiat Ayoola Updated:
According to Karumbo, the bed produces energy by any shake or vibration on the bed especially during sex - After the motor produces power during love making, the energy is then stored in a battery for later use - The 'bed power' can charge two mobile phones, a laptop and also lighting in the house A 30-year-old youth from Langas estate in Eldoret Town who recently shocked everyone after he innovated a solar powered car has added another feather to his cap after coming up with yet another unique innovation, an energy generating bed. Samuel Karumbo, a diploma in electrical installation graduate from the Kitale National Polytechnic, said the bed is designed to take advantage of any shake or vibration on the bed, especially during sex. "However, the bed will vibrate more when this wasted energy is taken advantage of by a collector under the bed which turn and rotate the generator attached to it," Karumbo told NAIJ.com at his small house tucked in the heart of the fast sprawling Langas estate. Eldoret student invents bed that generates electric power during couple’s love making sessions The motor mounted below the bed and which is able to generate energy when a couple is having sex. Thaddeus Asesa/Tuko.
Confused Nigerian man asks "The principal of the project is very simple; t[b]he more time you engage in an act of sex with your partner, the more the generation; the harder the game, the higher the production of voltage,"[/b] he went on to say.
After the generator or the motor produces power during love making, the energy is stored in a battery for later use. The digital power bed can charge two mobile phones, a laptop and can also provide light in the house. According to Karumbo, he sold the first bed to a friend identified as, Samuel Njuguna Maina, who he says still uses it to date. "I only used Sh 2,000 to make the bed and later sold it at Sh 4,000. I have been receiving orders from people but what I lack is the finance to manufacture more beds of that kind," he explained. PAY ATTENTION: Get the hottest gist on Naija Uncensored Facebook Group Eldoret student invents bed that generates electric power during couple’s love making sessions Karumbo relaxes on his power generating bed at his house in Langas estate, Eldoret.Photo:Thaddeus Asesa/Tuko. Karumbo said that the much he can do at the moment is modify a bed by installing it with the necessary gadgets to generate energy. "Currently because of financial constraints, I am not able to make the bed. What I only do is install the digital power project. The motor that runs below the bed is what I install and it costs Sh 4,000. The entire exercise takes minutes," he explained. Karumbo reiterated that anything digital like his latest innovation is what the current world is looking for. He said: "And for vision 2030 to be realised, this is a project that can increase power on our grill system. Look at it this way; if all the married couples can use the digital bed, it means every bed can produce one watt and so you can imagine 10 million beds that means 10, 000, 000 watts which is a lot of power." He told NAIJ.com that he was just trying to create his own power, he wanted something very unique and the first one in the world. "So one day I was watching a movie and it was very funny because the movement of what people do during sex was exactly what it needed to create my power house," he noted. Eldoret student invents bed that generates electric power during couple’s love making sessions The motor mounted below the bed and that is able to generate energy when a couple is having sex.Photo: Thaddeus Asesa/Tuko. Karumbo also said:"You see the bed will produce energy even when someone is just turning on the bed but during sex the power is more and continues and all I can tell you is that my friend whom I sold the first bed can prove that it works." Apart from the two innovations, Karumbo who also holds a diploma in business management from the Kenya Institute of Management has also invented a cooking system driven by a cell phone. He has named it Robot.
Read more: https://www.naija.ng/1175956-kenyan-student-invents-bed-generates-electric-power-couples-love-making-sessions.html#1175956

Re: Bed That Generate Power During Love Making by TITOBIGZ(m): 10:14am On Jun 20, 2018
electrocution on fleek. grin grin grin
Re: Bed That Generate Power During Love Making by wapo: 10:57am On Jun 20, 2018
The Guy Na Technocrat,he Is Good In Converting One Energy Form To Another,kudos!
Re: Bed That Generate Power During Love Making by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 20, 2018
Can you imagine angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Share Your First Time Experience On Campus / Ekiti State University (eksu) 2018/2019 Form Is Out / ICAN Thread....... For Certified And Intending ICAN Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.