Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,802 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

How Nigeria Can Defeat Iceland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Nigeria Can Defeat Iceland (504 Views)

This Is How Nigeria Would Be Like If There Wasn't Yahoo Boys (photo) / Which Tribe In Nigeria Can I Marry Cheap, Recession And Age Not Friendly Anymore / Iceland Place $5000 Monthly Salary To Marry Their Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Nigeria Can Defeat Iceland by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 20, 2018
Nigeria will file out against the vikings of iceland in less than 42 hours and most Nigerians are unsure and of what the outcome of that match will be after the eagles shambolic display against croatia, loosing with a two goal deficit and currently siting at the bottom of the table with zero points and no goals to record...

the chances of Nigeria qualifying from the group is solely dependent on their next game, a draw or a defeat against iceland can or might end their chances of progressing into the knock out stages of the competition

we want to look at the possible approach to the game that makes it possible for us to come off as winners in that game.

Nigeria has been tagged as a team with no pattern or known tactics, l personally cannot tell what pattern or tatics was in use by the coach in the match against croatia.

As we may know Iceland possesses a sizable number of tick tall and physically imposing players which makes it possible to predict what tactic they might use against the eagles... FLOATING BALLS ( DO NOT PLAY THE BALL ON THE FLOOR OF THE PITCH) ...and that has always pose an incredible threat to Nigeria
... what do u think will be best for us to do in that game to win
Re: How Nigeria Can Defeat Iceland by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 20, 2018
make Roar play two strikers Ighalo and Iheanacho. play Iwobi 10 and play ebuehi defense, make coach play 4-4-2 or 4-3-3. I think something good will happen against Nigeria and Iceland.
Re: How Nigeria Can Defeat Iceland by HouseOfWine: 10:48am On Jun 20, 2018
Yawn

Calculator gang issorite

Dont put your mind in that match oh i dey tell U

Just take whatever result wifh a pinch of salt cos even if we win or draw, Arg is still waiting so just calm down and leave calculator on the table, after the match its then it makes more sense to carry calc grin

I would love for us to win but my mind tells me lose or draw for 9ja
Re: How Nigeria Can Defeat Iceland by Holymann(m): 11:31am On Jun 20, 2018
4-3-3
Moses-Iheanacho-Musa
Iwobi-Ndidi-Etebo
Idowu-Leon-Ekong-Ebuehi
If Iceland stick to their crossing game,their fullbacks will be high up the pitchso we'll need pace on upfront and in wide areas to catch them on the counter.
Having 2 good dribblers and passers(Iwobi & Etebo) in the middle also means Iceland would try to crowd the centre when defending which will allow spaces in with areas.
Re: How Nigeria Can Defeat Iceland by Elukapendragon(m): 11:49am On Jun 20, 2018
Pls if u want to turn to mystic pig just tell us plain so that we'll all know that you are mocking us undecided ....
Re: How Nigeria Can Defeat Iceland by secondincommand: 11:55am On Jun 20, 2018
how is this romantic
Re: How Nigeria Can Defeat Iceland by bjayx: 12:01pm On Jun 20, 2018
We should play 4-4-1-1
Iwobi should play behind ighalo. Iheanacho cannot muscle this iceland guys. Etebo, Mikel, ndidi n musa can play midfield. We need a better 2 DAT can overlap n play well.

I heard naija wants to play 3-5-2 formation. Our boys r not disciplined for DAT yet.
Re: How Nigeria Can Defeat Iceland by NifemiKolade(m): 12:31pm On Jun 20, 2018
lol Nigerians and calculations

(1) (Reply)

6 Advantages Of Cheaters That Loyal Men Don’t Have / Saudi Arabia Couple Arrested For Kissing During Driving Lesson / Do You Like My Profile Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.