Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Your Opinions And Advice Needed Urgently. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Your Opinions And Advice Needed Urgently. (288 Views)

What Is Your Opinions! Who Created Computers? / Mathematics Scholars In The House Please Your Opinions Are Needed / Helpful Steps And Advice To Write A Perfect WASSCE FORMAL LETTER (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Opinions And Advice Needed Urgently. by oluwakingsley101(m): 10:28am On Jun 20, 2018
Hello nairalander, I'm at a confused state now and will appreciate your contributions and advice.

Due to the rate of unemployment in this our naija,I decided to do a 3 months certicate course in pipeline and vessel welding at jpts. I went to their office and since then I've been having different thoughts.

now my question is this
1. Is there any place and company I could learn it?
2. Will the certificate be accepted here in naija?
3. Will I be able to get a good paying job on completion of the course?

Please if there's anything I forgot to add,you could help my including such in your comment.

Ps. I reside in Lagos.

OP please help move to front page,others can also benefit immensely from comment and advice given by nairalanders.

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed / Naps Applaud Icpc For Diligence In Discharged Of Duty / The Nigerian Educational System Successfully Prepares Us For The Past

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.