Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,292 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

SAP Skill For Africa 2018 Lagos Test Invite - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / SAP Skill For Africa 2018 Lagos Test Invite (10930 Views)

Workforce Union Bank DSA Test Invite. / Aptitude Test Invite For Eunisell 2017 / Matrix Group Nigeria Aptitude Test Invite. Anyone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SAP Skill For Africa 2018 Lagos Test Invite by donogaga(m): 7:43pm On Jun 25, 2018
Aliyu333:

Thank you for taking the test, we will update you with the results.

Please note that the interviews will be held close to 2 weeks prior to the start date and until then the results will be under a review process , so we will get back to you shortly before the interview process starts.

OK. Good enough.

Fingers crossed.
Re: SAP Skill For Africa 2018 Lagos Test Invite by donogaga(m): 8:43pm On Jun 25, 2018
Aliyu333:

Thank you for taking the test, we will update you with the results.

Please note that the interviews will be held close to 2 weeks prior to the start date and until then the results will be under a review process , so we will get back to you shortly before the interview process starts.

Confirmed.

She got the same message today.
Re: SAP Skill For Africa 2018 Lagos Test Invite by Aliyu333: 9:05pm On Jun 25, 2018
donogaga:

Confirmed.

She got the same message today.
Good to know. I wish us all success.
Re: SAP Skill For Africa 2018 Lagos Test Invite by Aliyu333: 1:04pm On Jun 27, 2018
Just got message from SAP that I should send them my transcript, who else?
Re: SAP Skill For Africa 2018 Lagos Test Invite by femoneyy: 2:07pm On Jun 27, 2018
Yes bro! I got the mail as well. I wonder why they never sent me a success mail like the one you received.
Aliyu333:
Re: SAP Skill For Africa 2018 Lagos Test Invite by Aliyu333: 2:12pm On Jun 27, 2018
femoneyy:
Yes bro! I got the mail as well. I wonder why they never sent me a success mail like the one you received.
May be it doesn't really matter and was it really a success mail?? anyway it is well bro. I wish us the very best.
Re: SAP Skill For Africa 2018 Lagos Test Invite by noimot16(f): 2:15pm On Jun 27, 2018
I don't have my transcript right now, do u guys know if I can tender my certificate instead?
Re: SAP Skill For Africa 2018 Lagos Test Invite by femoneyy: 2:55pm On Jun 27, 2018
When were you asked to submit?
Aliyu333:
May be it doesn't really matter and was it really a success mail?? anyway it is well bro. I wish us the very best.
Re: SAP Skill For Africa 2018 Lagos Test Invite by femoneyy: 2:56pm On Jun 27, 2018
Maybe you should inquire from them directly via email or phone call
noimot16:
I don't have my transcript right now, do u guys know if I can tender my certificate instead?
Re: SAP Skill For Africa 2018 Lagos Test Invite by Aliyu333: 3:11pm On Jun 27, 2018
noimot16:
Well on my first call with the HR. She asked if I have a Transcript, I said no, She asked about Cert and I replied not ready. I told her I have only a statement of Result and she said thats okay, that the SOR will also work.

So yes certificate will work.

1 Like

Re: SAP Skill For Africa 2018 Lagos Test Invite by Aliyu333: 3:23pm On Jun 27, 2018
femoneyy:
When were you asked to submit?
July 2nd, any difference?.
Re: SAP Skill For Africa 2018 Lagos Test Invite by noimot16(f): 3:41pm On Jun 27, 2018
Aliyu333:
Well on my first call with the HR. She asked if I have a Transcript, I said no, She asked about Cert and I replied not ready. I told her I have only a statement of Result and she said thats okay, that the SOR will also work.

So yes certificate will work.

Thanks for ur response; I've mailed the hr,hoping to get a reply b4 the deadline bt if I don't get a response, I will have to tender the certificate like that.
Re: SAP Skill For Africa 2018 Lagos Test Invite by rhasonel: 3:45pm On Jun 27, 2018
Our client an Insurance and Reinsurance broker request the immediate employment of:
Business Development Executive.
Requirements :
Minimum of first degree in any discipline (an insurance graduate will be at advantage) .
Experienced in marketing insurance services.
Track records in the marketing of insurance services.
Good communication skill.
Must not be above 40 years of age as at the time of this publication.
Qualified and interested candidates should kindly forward their CVs to solomon.james@firstrhasonel.com and copy EUnogu@jordansglobal.com
Re: SAP Skill For Africa 2018 Lagos Test Invite by Jossy12345: 3:47pm On Jun 27, 2018
Aliyu333:
July 2nd, any difference?.
That's exactly two weeks before the programme. And according to the lady, interview invites will be forwarded two weeks before the programme. It seems the availability of your certificate or transcript will be considered before they start sendint invites for the interview..

In nutshel, you guys should send it before July 2 to be on save side..

...... Thought we were asked upload our certificate during the registration..
Re: SAP Skill For Africa 2018 Lagos Test Invite by Aliyu333: 4:06pm On Jun 27, 2018
Jossy12345:
That's exactly two weeks before the programme. And according to the lady, interview invites will be forwarded two weeks before the programme. It seems the availability of your certificate or transcript will be considered before they start sendint invites for the interview..

In nutshel, you guys should send it before July 2 to be on save side..

...... Thought we were asked upload our certificate during the registration..

I can't really recall if we were asked. By the way I have sent mine already.

Thank you.
Re: SAP Skill For Africa 2018 Lagos Test Invite by Aliyu333: 4:07pm On Jun 27, 2018
noimot16:

Thanks for ur response; I've mailed the hr,hoping to get a reply b4 the deadline bt if I don't get a response, I will have to tender the certificate like that.
Alright, I do hope it all works out.

1 Like

Re: SAP Skill For Africa 2018 Lagos Test Invite by donogaga(m): 9:15pm On Jun 27, 2018
Aliyu333:

Yeah. rightly so.

She got the same message.

1 Like

Re: SAP Skill For Africa 2018 Lagos Test Invite by Glorialexxy: 11:39pm On Jun 27, 2018
Hello
I also did the test last week and I got a mail from them today requesting for my university transcript.
Pls I need help, I graduated from unilag and the transcript can only be sent to a school, professional organization or an embassy.
Has anyone else gotten to that stage?
Re: SAP Skill For Africa 2018 Lagos Test Invite by MEERLEEQ: 6:50am On Jun 28, 2018
Glorialexxy:
Hello
I also did the test last week and I got a mail from them today requesting for my university transcript.
Pls I need help, I graduated from unilag and the transcript can only be sent to a school, professional organization or an embassy.
Has anyone else gotten to that stage?
Same issue as mine. Most federal universities don't just handle transcripts to students nor do they send them to companies. I sent my Statement of Result to the HR instead. I think aliyu333 said he also had the conversation on their first call.

Has anyone else gotten to that stage?? Common don't tell me you didn't read the comments above yours? Many definitely have.
Re: SAP Skill For Africa 2018 Lagos Test Invite by noimot16(f): 8:46am On Jun 28, 2018
Aliyu333:
Alright, I do hope it all works out.

I received a response from the hr that they will wait for my transcript to be ready bt in the meantime will check if a certificate will do. hoping for the best sha
Re: SAP Skill For Africa 2018 Lagos Test Invite by MEERLEEQ: 11:51am On Jun 28, 2018
Sorry, but we will need your transcripts as well, could you kindly contact the university for the same.

Meanwhile, I will check if only an SOR is sufficient.
Re: SAP Skill For Africa 2018 Lagos Test Invite by MEERLEEQ: 11:52am On Jun 28, 2018
I just got this mail from them Sorry, but we will need your transcripts as well, could you kindly contact the university for the same.

I hope it works cause I honestly can't provide transcript at this time.
Re: SAP Skill For Africa 2018 Lagos Test Invite by donogaga(m): 10:59am On Jun 30, 2018
MEERLEEQ:
I just got this mail from them Sorry, but we will need your transcripts as well, could you kindly contact the university for the same.

I hope it works cause I honestly can't provide transcript at this time.

What's even the essence of requesting for transcript? Some schools charge nothing less than 30k just to send transcript to an organization.

And again, for every transcript requested, you have to pay the school authority ahead in order for it to be sent. This is not a "one off exercise". it's a revenue generating opportunity for the school.

However, I think the statement of result should fly. That's enough evidence.

Finally, Has anyone here present been able to send his/her transcript or it's just a statement of result you sent?
Re: SAP Skill For Africa 2018 Lagos Test Invite by Matildahenshaw(f): 5:42pm On Jun 30, 2018
donogaga:

What's even the essence of requesting for transcript? Some schools charge nothing less than 30k just to send transcript to an organization.

And again, for every transcript requested, you have to pay the school authority ahead in order for it to be sent. This is not a "one off exercise". it's a revenue generating opportunity for the school.

However, I think the statement of result should fly. That's enough evidence.

Finally, Has anyone here present been able to send his/her transcript or it's just a statement of result you sent?
I sent them my SOR only. 2 other guys did too.

I believe they will accept it as sufficient enough evidence.
Re: SAP Skill For Africa 2018 Lagos Test Invite by femoneyy: 6:00pm On Jun 30, 2018
I sent certificate o
Re: SAP Skill For Africa 2018 Lagos Test Invite by donogaga(m): 8:41pm On Jun 30, 2018
Matildahenshaw:
I sent them my SOR only. 2 other guys did too.

I believe they will accept it as sufficient enough evidence.

OK.

I asked my wife to send them her SOR earlier.

That implies you guys are on the same page.
Re: SAP Skill For Africa 2018 Lagos Test Invite by Adamsabby: 1:16pm On Jul 02, 2018
Be advised, those guys are really serious about the transcript stuff. Those with transcript may be considered first before others. I told my recruiter it may take up to 2 weeks to get my transcript. She asked me to go ahead with it that it wouldn't be too late.
Re: SAP Skill For Africa 2018 Lagos Test Invite by femoneyy: 1:23pm On Jul 02, 2018
Do you think there will be interview after all the close invigilation during the test?
Re: SAP Skill For Africa 2018 Lagos Test Invite by donogaga(m): 10:56am On Jul 04, 2018
Guys, what's the update/latest development?
Re: SAP Skill For Africa 2018 Lagos Test Invite by donogaga(m): 10:58am On Jul 04, 2018
Was it everyone that wrote the test/assessment that was contacted?
Re: SAP Skill For Africa 2018 Lagos Test Invite by Adamsabby: 11:12am On Jul 04, 2018
donogaga:
Was it everyone that wrote the test/assessment that was contacted?
Nope, I know someone who didn't use a valid ID card. He was sent a mail that his test was unsuccessful.
Re: SAP Skill For Africa 2018 Lagos Test Invite by Bakare19: 11:55am On Jul 04, 2018
Adamsabby:

Nope, I know someone who didn't use a valid ID card. He was sent a mail that his test was unsuccessful.
Why will someone use an invalid ID. #just wondering.

And I feel the question should be, have they started sending interview invites?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

*~Ifyalways Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Insourcing Limited Aptitude Test {urgent Help} / Mearsk Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.