Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

SAP Skill For Africa 2018 Lagos Test Invite - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / SAP Skill For Africa 2018 Lagos Test Invite (10931 Views)

Workforce Union Bank DSA Test Invite. / Aptitude Test Invite For Eunisell 2017 / Matrix Group Nigeria Aptitude Test Invite. Anyone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SAP Skill For Africa 2018 Lagos Test Invite by justbehappy: 9:05am On Jul 15, 2019
deejaydeji:

Are u sure deloitte got mails already, is the training now dependent on been selected by a sap client.

I am sure bro. Very sure.

It was SAP that contacted them. And gave details of the training. I think we should mail Thomas.

Coz I understand that we all have been picked but the placement to the partners is the last stage.

So I'm still confused.
Re: SAP Skill For Africa 2018 Lagos Test Invite by deejaydeji: 9:10am On Jul 15, 2019
justbehappy:

It was SAP that contacted them. And gave details of the training. I think we should mail Thomas.

Coz I understand that we all have been picked but the placement to the partners is the last stage.

So I'm still confused.
I mailed him already to confirm the training date and he confirmed training is starting 17th but no details of training venue or further details.. where is d venue for deloitte people.
Re: SAP Skill For Africa 2018 Lagos Test Invite by justbehappy: 9:15am On Jul 15, 2019
deejaydeji:

I mailed him already to confirm the training date and he confirmed training is starting 17th but no details of training venue or further details.. where is d venue for deloitte people.

It's for everyone though.

It's the Williams Akintola Deloitte House in Illupeju.

Please, when did he reply you to confirm the date of the start of the training?
Re: SAP Skill For Africa 2018 Lagos Test Invite by deejaydeji: 9:15am On Jul 15, 2019
U may want to send another email to him to ask further questions.
Re: SAP Skill For Africa 2018 Lagos Test Invite by deejaydeji: 9:17am On Jul 15, 2019
justbehappy:

It's for everyone though.

It's the Williams Akintola Deloitte House in Illupeju.

Please, when did he reply you to confirm the date of the start of the training?

I sent him mail on Friday and he replied about 2 hours later.
Re: SAP Skill For Africa 2018 Lagos Test Invite by AAA124: 9:20am On Jul 15, 2019
deejaydeji:

Maybe shell has not yet finish compiling the list to be sent to SAP.
Lets just wait and be optimistic
Re: SAP Skill For Africa 2018 Lagos Test Invite by justbehappy: 9:27am On Jul 15, 2019
AAA124:

Maybe shell has not yet finish compiling the list to be sent to SAP.
Lets just wait and be optimistic

But someone said Shell picked on Friday though.

What did Thomas tell us during the interview?

Was it not that after that interview, the training is assured but they will try to see if we could be placed at a partner's place so that we can work after the training?
Re: SAP Skill For Africa 2018 Lagos Test Invite by deejaydeji: 9:36am On Jul 15, 2019
Let's see how today will turn out, keep an eye on Ur mail
Re: SAP Skill For Africa 2018 Lagos Test Invite by AAA124: 9:46am On Jul 15, 2019
deejaydeji:
Okk ooo
Re: SAP Skill For Africa 2018 Lagos Test Invite by justbehappy: 9:55am On Jul 15, 2019
deejaydeji:

I want to mail him, what do you think?
Re: SAP Skill For Africa 2018 Lagos Test Invite by AAA124: 10:15am On Jul 15, 2019
justbehappy:

I want to mail him, what do you think?
It's not bad... I just mailed him now
Re: SAP Skill For Africa 2018 Lagos Test Invite by justbehappy: 10:55am On Jul 15, 2019
AAA124:

Any show yet?
Re: SAP Skill For Africa 2018 Lagos Test Invite by AAA124: 11:09am On Jul 15, 2019
justbehappy:

Any show yet?
No... He hasn't reply what about you
Re: SAP Skill For Africa 2018 Lagos Test Invite by deejaydeji: 11:21am On Jul 15, 2019
justbehappy:

So I'm still confused.
Do u av an idea how many went to deloitte for interview?
Re: SAP Skill For Africa 2018 Lagos Test Invite by justbehappy: 12:14pm On Jul 15, 2019
deejaydeji:

Do u av an idea how many went to deloitte for interview?

In the first day, 8 and the second day, 4.

And 5 were picked from the 12 candidates.
Re: SAP Skill For Africa 2018 Lagos Test Invite by AAA124: 12:16pm On Jul 15, 2019
justbehappy:

In the first day, 8 and the second day, 4.

And 5 were picked from the 12 candidates.
Chaiii
Re: SAP Skill For Africa 2018 Lagos Test Invite by deejaydeji: 10:10pm On Jul 16, 2019
AAA124:
what feedback did u get from him pls..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

*~Ifyalways Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Insourcing Limited Aptitude Test {urgent Help} / Mearsk Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.