Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,472 members, 7,808,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos (86231 Views)

Meat Seller’s Wife Surprises Him On Birthday (Photos, Video) / Abuja Woman Surprises Husband On Birthday With Hard Currencies, Expensive Gifts / Georgia Woman Makes Her 5-Year-Old Daughter Pay Rent (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:19pm On Jun 20, 2018
NnamdiEducamia:
Where are you from?

how is this relevant to the discussion at hand?!

2 Likes

Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by somehow: 2:19pm On Jun 20, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!
so hubby had problem to pay the rent, and this useless woman couldnt just bring the money out on rent day....she had to wait till the landlord disgraced them to bring the cash?!?!?!? maybe that man wouldnt have been in such situation if his wife had contributed to the family wellbeing earlier!!!

man is suffering to pay the bills, wifey sees that but instead of helping him she secretely is saving money?!?!?! what kind of deluded world is this?!?! were they not "ONE"?!

My thought exactly.

Why wait till he was to be embarrassed?

Now the whole neighbor knows who dropped the rent.

1 Like

Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by Ramos16(m): 2:20pm On Jun 20, 2018
thesicilian:
She's a good wife indeed, please try not to ever get angry enough to lay hands on her or insult her.
BTW, you had a whole year to save for your house rent, why didn't you? Now that she has spent all her life savings on your responsibility, I hope you'll be diligent enough to replace it at least twice over, and also plan for the rainy day henceforth?

You think life is easy like that abi? You think everybody has money or job... please be realistic
Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by Rubyventures: 2:21pm On Jun 20, 2018
AND YOU CAME ON SOCIAL MEDIA TO EXPOSE YOURSELF, YOU HAD A YEAR TO SAVE FOR YOUR RENT, WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING? THIS WOMAN KNEW THAT HER HUSBAND WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PAY THE HOUSE RENT. SHE THINKS WITH HER HEAD, THIS MAN SHOULD TRY DOING SAME.

1 Like

Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by legalwealth(m): 2:23pm On Jun 20, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!
so hubby had problem to pay the rent, and this useless woman couldnt just bring the money out on rent day....she had to wait till the landlord disgraced them to bring the cash?!?!?!? maybe that man wouldnt have been in such situation if his wife had contributed to the family wellbeing earlier!!!

man is suffering to pay the bills, wifey sees that but instead of helping him she secretely is saving money?!?!?! what kind of deluded world is this?!?! were they not "ONE"?!

Please go through what you are spitting again. Once you've done that; then come back to tell us if it makes sense or it is a total nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by Nnamdiojukwu: 2:23pm On Jun 20, 2018
EternalTruths:
How many women can do such.?
I don't know,but here on our own land,I mean Nairaland,you cannot find any,instead you will find enough parasites.
Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by DeWisedon(m): 2:23pm On Jun 20, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!

Did you smoke anything while typing this shit?
or were you high on agbo?

NA me tell you make you no marry beta wife?

2 Likes

Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by samguru(m): 2:23pm On Jun 20, 2018
skarlett:
So for one year you couldn't come up with your house rent and your wife's life savings is what is making you shine teeth on social media? Some men these days have no shame undecided

Hahaha weting concern you!

I am very sure sure 60% of the savings will come from the soup money the man has been dropping.

Besides, the bible says and the two shall become one,in all things including paying of rent.
Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by abuhari: 2:24pm On Jun 20, 2018
Congrats bro.
Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by pheonixdld2(m): 2:24pm On Jun 20, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!

Finally I see someone that reason normally.Marriage is a team work. Wife knows before hand that hubby can't meet up but still keeps quiet about her saving and even waits till the landlord embarrasses the family.smh
The only credit I can give is at least she finally came through,can't say so for most women these days.Most will still act indifferent .

3 Likes

Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by anigold(m): 2:25pm On Jun 20, 2018
omooba969:

Brothels. cool
you might be right.. Some people go to church but today some Churches are like glorified night clubs

1 Like

Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by mustafa006: 2:26pm On Jun 20, 2018
My kind of wife, This is are the kind of women that can stand by there husband sise through black and white days, unlike all this slay queens that can offer nothing apart from sex

2 Likes

Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by NaijaElba(m): 2:28pm On Jun 20, 2018
Lawalatm:
she is far better than Mercy A. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

That executive prostitute!

1 Like

Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by ObaKlaz: 2:28pm On Jun 20, 2018
Jubilancy:

You are looking at one
I'll find you.
Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by Navalsadiq(m): 2:28pm On Jun 20, 2018
These is what you call your wife and soul mate not all these iPhone girls

1 Like

Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 20, 2018
anigold:
where can I see this type of wife..

Go to ya village, she may probably have just first school leaving certificate.
Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by omooba969(m): 2:30pm On Jun 20, 2018
anigold:
you might be right.. Some people go to church but today some Churches are like glorified night clubs

Haven't you heard stories of oloshos committing their savings to boyfriends, not husbands o.

I tell ya, most oloshos are kind-hearted women but wouldn't take shît from anyone though. smiley
Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by pheonixdld2(m): 2:31pm On Jun 20, 2018
ahamonyeka:
so,the angry landlord had to wait for them to snap this before giving the money to him.

na wao anyways ,he got a good wife.
In the story he mentioned that he told the landlord to send account number that he will credit his account the next day.
Go back and read the story carefully.
Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:32pm On Jun 20, 2018
somehow:

My thought exactly.

Why wait till he was to be embarrassed?

Now the whole neighbor knows who dropped the rent.

pheonixdld2:

Finally I see someone that reason normally.Marriage is a team work. Wife knows before hand that hubby can't meet up but still keeps quiet about her saving and even waits till the landlord embarrasses the family.smh
The only credit I can give is at least she finally came through,can't say so for most women these days.Most will still act indifferent .

the issue here is that many people on NL are driven by nonsense... aka its a man's duty to pay the rent bla bla bla, and disregard any facts here.

i am sorry to say that, as much as it is a man's duty to pay the rent (in Nigeria), if/when that man CANNOT pay the rent, then the 1st person he should turn to for help is HIS WIFE; the 1st person he should seek support from is HIS WIFE... and if that woman gladly let this man go to sleep stressed out every night and filled with worries about how to pay the rent (knowing fully well that she could help) then i am sorry to say that there is something really wrong in this marriage.

4 Likes

Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by Follygunners: 2:35pm On Jun 20, 2018
Brooke60:
Wait for the guys...they are coming.
They all have something to say

Asiwin angry
Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 20, 2018
Go yee to the ants and learn their ways and b wise.
Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 20, 2018
mustafa006:
My kind of wife, This is are the kind of women that can stand by there husband sise through black and white days, unlike all this slay queens that can offer nothing apart from sex
You need a woman that will boost you from a tenant to a landlord.
Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by mrsfavour(f): 2:42pm On Jun 20, 2018
EternalTruths:
How many women can do such.?
I can.
Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by Seahawk: 2:43pm On Jun 20, 2018
I agree with most of your post.

If they were practicing true partnership, it should never have come to that. Even if they both have designated roles in their marriage, they would always support each other when the other person can’t do their assigned role (which she did do but almost too late). They would do it timely to avoid stress and embarrassment like this.

I wouldn’t call her useless though because with some of these kinds of marriages, the rigidly set gender roles means you do this, I do this and no one helps the other. I wouldn’t be surprised if that man will never lift a finger to help out at home even if the wife is suffering to get everything done by herself.

MrBrownJay1:
ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by thesicilian: 2:44pm On Jun 20, 2018
Ramos16:

You think life is easy like that abi? You think everybody has money or job... please be realistic
Are you saying it is not realistic to advise my fellow man to save for the rainy day?

1 Like

Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by ahamonyeka(m): 2:44pm On Jun 20, 2018
pheonixdld2:

In the story he mentioned that he told the landlord to send account number that he will credit his account the next day.
oh ok
Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 20, 2018
Comments I just read shows how shallow some men are. Entitlement mentality everywhere I turn.

1 Like

Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by Lovelypet28: 2:46pm On Jun 20, 2018
Chai, we dont have men anymore, no shame,lol

1 Like

Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by sexdoll: 2:47pm On Jun 20, 2018
yeah... that's a very sensible wife!

but why are they rolling up one thousand notes like confirmed weed takers...? wink
Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by JULI3BAE: 2:49pm On Jun 20, 2018
y not think well to understand the money was kept for more difficult times like the time she brought it out
MrBrownJay1:
ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!

1 Like

Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by ahamonyeka(m): 2:49pm On Jun 20, 2018
pheonixdld2:

ok
Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by Ramos16(m): 2:50pm On Jun 20, 2018
thesicilian:

Are you saying it is not realistic to advise my fellow man to save for the rainy day?

I am saying it is insensitive to tell a man he should have done better to be standing when he is down. I am also saying it is difficult for one to save when he/she has no job. Life is not ideal like that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Paigey Miller: 25-year-old Woman Lives As Full-time Baby In US / A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) / Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.