Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,041 members, 7,807,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Investor Available. Investment Needed. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investor Available. Investment Needed. (572 Views)

Bnb Mining With No Investment Needed / Nothing Less Than $5/day On Trusted And Verified Platforms.no Investment Needed / Investment Needed - Full Disclosure On NL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investor Available. Investment Needed. by FarmerBenaiah: 3:14pm On Jun 20, 2018
I've some cash am not using and would like to invest it. if you're interested, forward your company's name, interest rate and location to ideyenmhin01@gmail.com also state if the company is registered with CAC
Re: Investor Available. Investment Needed. by Fxmanager(m): 5:59pm On Jun 20, 2018
FarmerBenaiah:
I've some cash am not using and would like to invest it. if you're interested, forward your company's name, interest rate and location to ideyenmhin01@gmail.com also state if the company is registered with CAC
We offer a currency portfolio management service where you create your personal international currency portfolio and we managed it for you with a target of an average 10%+ monthly return to you after deduction of performance fees. Your currency portfolio will be set up under a Government's licensed, regulated, monitored and audited financial brokerage firm. Visit our website for more details by visiting our profile signature. Use the number in the profile signature to contact us on whatsapp. You can also follow our our real account currency portfolio management and trading journal by visiting the link to the journal in our profile signature

Re: Investor Available. Investment Needed. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 13, 2018
Hello, If you need a tried and tested system of growing your money, instead of waiting for retirement annuity, then this is for you.
if any of the following is true about you:
a) You’ve lost money in trading before due to inadequate preparation on your part
b) You have not been consistently profitable for the past 3- 6 months
c) You have a full time job, and it is truly challenging to get enough time to prepare for every trade you make
d) You work for yourself and you want a truly consistent way of making money that your can monitor on a daily basis. If one of the following is true about you, and you want to do something about it, then go and check out this link: https:///y86mu566
Remember. For the words of Pastor Oyedepo of the “For every original, genuine idea that can revolutionize your life, there is a counterfeit” It is your responsibility to find out the truth and hold to it.
See you at the top!
You can contact me through: eniolax@yahoo.com
Re: Investor Available. Investment Needed. by bizinvestment(m): 8:09pm On Jul 13, 2018
FarmerBenaiah:

Brintaz and Dynamicx is wholely NIGERIAN business registered as a business enterprise September 2011 with the Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria,we are the manufacturers of Dynamicx paint.

To invest with us,please see our mouth watering ROI by clicking the link

https://brintazanddynamicx..com/search/label/Invest%20With%20Us
Re: Investor Available. Investment Needed. by favourabl: 3:49am On Jul 14, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Please Lend Me 10k, I'l Pay Back 20k In Four Days Please!!! / Sell Us Your Scrap, Damaged Or Accident Vehicles In Lagos For Cash / Make Good Amount of Money Without Investing A Dime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.