Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,851 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

"I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson (64765 Views)

Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix) / Marriage: My Mother Inlaw Calls My Wife Everyday Is It Proper? / 'Beating My Wife Is A Parable' - Pastor's Jackson's Wife Defends his Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by aku626(m): 5:54pm On Jun 20, 2018
I can’t see where he said he beats his wife

1 Like

Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by Pope22(m): 5:54pm On Jun 20, 2018
Your wife is mad
Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by Follygunners: 5:55pm On Jun 20, 2018
Okoro pple and chest-beating... grin

They even Chest-beat to this nonsense? Chai! grin

1 Like

Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by akdjr(m): 5:55pm On Jun 20, 2018
I believe the beat he mean is the other flogging while the wife scream Jay jay jay jay jay jay jay jay jay jay jay.
Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by Agent8706(m): 5:55pm On Jun 20, 2018
So we should now get you an award?

1 Like

Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by Lalas247(f): 5:55pm On Jun 20, 2018
Hope he rots in hell....
see pastor.... he may think his relationship is booming meanwhile she is just leaving in fear and probably submissive due to the battering ....

Religion sha ....

2 Likes

Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by charliejose: 5:55pm On Jun 20, 2018
all these ones that called themselves, that they said God called them. sad angry his head like bicycle seat undecided
i blame you? is that your wife that's shinning teeth like someone that's advertising close up i blame.
African women just think once they are divorced, they are useless.

3 Likes

Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by Follygunners: 5:56pm On Jun 20, 2018
aku626:
I can’t see where he said he beats his wife

I fit lend you my specs... undecided

3 Likes

Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by Balet: 5:56pm On Jun 20, 2018
jessca048:
and he is even coming out to boast about it. men who hit their wives sometimes I wonder don't they fear that she might poison him through the food and water she prepares for him, or even stab him while asleep
Omo, na poison I fear most
Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 20, 2018
some women deserve the beating
Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by freedomchild: 5:56pm On Jun 20, 2018
A good pastor doesn't beat his wife rather, he imploys diplomatic and non violent approach in matters

She's just enduring you all these while

You ain't a good spouse

2 Likes

Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by Crownwahley(m): 5:56pm On Jun 20, 2018
This woman is enduring home violence now o, tommorw now if we read she stab her husband and run away we will be saying another thing

3 Likes

Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by GavelSlam: 5:57pm On Jun 20, 2018
Did she tell you she enjoys it?

2 Likes

Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by Lizilicious(f): 5:57pm On Jun 20, 2018
Fiakwa!!!
Pastor Kwa..
Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 20, 2018
Tiri gbosaa for the woman for receiving the holy beating in peace with no grudges. grin
Nairaland ladies, una see una lives? cheesy
Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by felixawe(m): 5:58pm On Jun 20, 2018
He under a spell
Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by bishopbishop123: 5:58pm On Jun 20, 2018
......AM NOT A STRANGER IN ISRAEL.JESUS IS A CHRISTIAN.Pastor, sincerely answer these questions
1.are you truly a pastor?
2.are you truly called by God or your stomach called you?
3.are you a normal or abnormal human beings?
4.if Jesus were in your shoe, can he boast of beating his wife or aliter, can he even beat his wife?
5.are you leading by a great or bad example as a pastor?
6.my submission is close your eyes in shame and learn from people who don't and will never beat their wives.all the best.
Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by Toni19: 5:59pm On Jun 20, 2018
THE WIFE NO WAN LEAVE YOU BECAUSE YOU WILL KILL THE CHILDREN. WHERE SUFFER GO REACH FOR YOUR BODY, NA THE DAY YOU GO FALL SICK WITH DIABETIS AND HYPERTENSION, THEN YOU WILL KNOW SAY WOMAN GET MIND

2 Likes

Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 20, 2018
Bush meat.
Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by gonkin(m): 6:01pm On Jun 20, 2018
You can even do better by not beating her.
What kind of man beats his wife EVERYDAY? I believe a man is never supposed to lift his hand to beat his woman.
Really hate that.
There's gotta be other ways better than beating. In this modern day you open you mutated teeth to brag about beating your woman. Jeez who does that?

1 Like

Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by RiyadhGoddess(f): 6:01pm On Jun 20, 2018
News like this nauseate me

2 Likes

Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by maekkyrain(m): 6:02pm On Jun 20, 2018
Ni***a, truth been told, she's just enduring due to d figurehead position u ave,

cheesy cheesy cheesy...
.she no wan just wan fall ur hand.....mugu

1 Like

Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by samwash(m): 6:02pm On Jun 20, 2018
Maybe he's talking about beating her in d other room . Wisdom is profitable to direct.
Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by tejiri4(m): 6:04pm On Jun 20, 2018
Some ladies enjoy beating cheesy grin grin
Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by SleekHoyeen(f): 6:04pm On Jun 20, 2018

Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by KanwuliaExtra: 6:06pm On Jun 20, 2018
Let the woman come and say the same to the world, then I will congratulate both of you.

Till then? Na you get your mouth and “YOUR GOAT”! kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by SalamRushdie: 6:06pm On Jun 20, 2018
Please beat her well grin
Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by Biglittlelois(f): 6:06pm On Jun 20, 2018
wow
Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by greatseed: 6:07pm On Jun 20, 2018
Are you sure the beating this guy means is not knacking.... I presume he knacks her daily cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by joenor(m): 6:07pm On Jun 20, 2018
He's even proud to say it... who does that??

2 Likes

Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by Quidquopro: 6:08pm On Jun 20, 2018
ednut1:
'Beat' more like dey do bdsm

First poster to make sense.
Others have been incredibly dull.

The woman must be enjoying the beating.
Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson by HomeOfMe(f): 6:08pm On Jun 20, 2018
correctbae:
Pastor of a pentecostal church, Jackson Edekin has taken to Facebook to brag about how he beats his wife every day yet they are still the best couple. He made the statement in a comment section of a post about domestic violence, where it was stated that any marriage involving such should be vacated.

Commenting he said, There Is no marriage that cannot be fixed, that leaving a marriage because you are beaten is not the best options. He then revealed he beat his wife everyday yet they are the best couples on earth.
Read comments below:

Source: https://correct.com.ng/i-beat-my-wife-everyday-yet-we-are-still-the-best-couple-on-earth-pastor-says/
What arrogance! Look at his mouth,feeling funky. I don't blame him but the kind country we find ourselves that see unmarried women as irresponsible,if not some men don't deserve to live with. It's better to be single,happy,well and alive than to be married,unhappy and in bondage. I'm married to a good man,thank God. But I put myself in other women's shoes somtimes,I pity what they endure in the name of marriage.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pregnant Lady Strips To Pant & Bra To Show Her Pregnancy Journey / Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) / After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.