Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,345 members, 7,808,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money (54011 Views)

When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money by davillian(m): 8:25pm On Jun 20, 2018
BanevsJoker:

500k business. Na gala she wan sell?
500k is enough to start something, if you don't ask.
Re: Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money by Bianda24: 8:25pm On Jun 20, 2018
Whether it is lie or not, that is wisdom. She can't loose on both side. If she did not collect, he will still break her heart. So make hey while the sun shines
Re: Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 20, 2018
all these useless tweeter stories
Re: Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money by prey02(f): 8:25pm On Jun 20, 2018
Firefire:
Lies from the pit of hell

It may not be ooo..similar thing happened to my friend years back and she accepted on the note that she can't lose at both ends.... cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money by Ganamustgo(m): 8:25pm On Jun 20, 2018
Leksidebolton:
Abeg make me come down Bus Stop‘ � �

Your meme got me laughing.
Re: Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money by joseo: 8:25pm On Jun 20, 2018
s
Re: Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money by Ashley86400: 8:26pm On Jun 20, 2018
I'll take it. .I can't lose on both ends.
Plus I love money more than dickk. wink
Re: Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money by BiafranBushBoy: 8:27pm On Jun 20, 2018
Saff:
heyyyy!

Hiiiiiii!
Re: Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money by Firefire(m): 8:27pm On Jun 20, 2018
prey02:

It may not be ooo..similar thing happened to my friend years back and she accepted on the note that she can't lose at both ends.... cheesy cheesy

These bloggers can lie...

Btw: are you sure is your friend...?

1 Like

Re: Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:28pm On Jun 20, 2018
Money or not. if the love is true,, the guy will still come back after given her the fund but if the the love isn't genuine, even if they guy was paid to stay, nothing will change the guy heart. better she collect the money because it wouldn't determine if a guy will stay or not even if she rejected it
Re: Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money by pedrilo: 8:29pm On Jun 20, 2018
Saff:
Effing lie. Twitter and stupidity.
it's becoming too much.
Re: Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money by Idrismusty97(m): 8:30pm On Jun 20, 2018
Twitter is now home to fictional stories. Nollywood should set a base there to get some good scripts.

1 Like

Re: Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money by oluwasegun007(m): 8:30pm On Jun 20, 2018
Wise girl...

Because if she no collect am, he'll still dump her.
Re: Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money by Royaldave200(m): 8:31pm On Jun 20, 2018
Twitter and " this happened to my guy,friend, bestie" ...e no dey ever happen to the poster...smh
Re: Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money by Saff(f): 8:31pm On Jun 20, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Hiiiiiii!
grin grin
Re: Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money by wamide042(m): 8:32pm On Jun 20, 2018
This Twitter people sef.....Na their friends things dey always happen to......
Re: Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money by GrammarCheck: 8:33pm On Jun 20, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
so telling her that you dont love her any longer is against the law?! why pay her exactly?!
So that she won't show up at his wedding in a wedding gown
Re: Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money by Luukasz(m): 8:33pm On Jun 20, 2018
BanevsJoker:

500k business. Na gala she wan sell?
Bro 500k is enough to start an internet business which will definitely fetch you millions depending on how commited you are.
Re: Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 20, 2018
suave guy will thanks 4 being creative with your lies
Re: Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money by udo2018: 8:35pm On Jun 20, 2018
Durhleepee:
Greatest lie of the century! As if anyone could be truly that mugu-ish...

But, if this is true then the girl did a good thing, only if the relationship wasn't a sexual one. If it were, it would seem the guy was paying her off for shining her *place*
When you have money you will definitely think differently. The poster might be lying o but there is nothing "mugu-ish" about the act.
Re: Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 20, 2018
Whether Na lie or not Women are just like surprises package to me
Re: Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 20, 2018
I doubt the genuineness of this Story...Well, what do I know?
Check my Signature for your verified PayPal account.
Re: Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:37pm On Jun 20, 2018
GrammarCheck:

So that she won't show up at his wedding in a wedding gown

lol. fair enough, but why 500K, why not 10K or simply a handshake?! that man must be scared of that babe's reaction... (aka messing up with his destiny)
Re: Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money by Divay22(f): 8:39pm On Jun 20, 2018
She never loved him... Nah
Re: Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 20, 2018
Smart girl.
Who relationship epp? grin
Re: Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money by damiz(m): 8:46pm On Jun 20, 2018
Twitter and lies
Re: Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money by GrammarCheck: 8:48pm On Jun 20, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

lol. fair enough, but why 500K, why not 10K or simply a handshake?! that man must be scared of that babe's reaction... (aka messing up with his destiny)

He must have shined the future away from the Congo.
Re: Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money by rocknation62(m): 8:56pm On Jun 20, 2018
delugajackson:
Women and money are inseperable.

It's evident she wasn't in the relationship for love. On a second thought, 500k is such a blatant exaggeration.
If money grows on trees, some girls would love to date Monkeys...
Re: Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money by ozodigboo(m): 8:59pm On Jun 20, 2018
I don't understand why people doubt this story..
these tinz happen.
maybe he offered money because he has used her left, right and centre....
and feels if he dumps her without offering cash, the babe may curse him.
Re: Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money by pocohantas(f): 9:02pm On Jun 20, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
lots of people are so jobless now that all they do is manufacture lies...

The most jobless people would be the ones that would jump into the thread and bash a specific gender just to attract likes and shares.

No more reasonable posts again!!!

Bullshit!!!

Hmmm. So you have sense like this?
Coming from you, I am touched smiley

1 Like

Re: Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 20, 2018
I like her, if it won't lead you to marriage, the relationship should at least lead you to the bank.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Identical Kenyan Triplets Dating Same Man, Plan To Marry Him(video / I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do? / One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.