Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Best Friends. See Pre-wedding Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Best Friends. See Pre-wedding Photos (73481 Views)

See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... / Identitical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Ladies Same Day. See Pre-wedding Photos / Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Best Friends. See Pre-wedding Photos by Munzy14(m): 10:36pm On Jun 20, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Bad one

Edo people and ugliness hmmmmshocked I'm lost for words.
Oshiomhole comes to mind
So surprise to see edo ancestors taking pre-wedding pictures.shocked
what a wawuuuu!!! with last statement. lmaooooo
Re: Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Best Friends. See Pre-wedding Photos by rexorgan: 10:37pm On Jun 20, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Bad one

Oshiomhole comes to mind

I am very sure u inherited this ur stupidity from ur jobless father. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Best Friends. See Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 20, 2018
Where is the edo attire ?
Re: Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Best Friends. See Pre-wedding Photos by nerd51(f): 10:55pm On Jun 20, 2018
Auladimeji:
Are Edo people not uglee

No, they are not

1 Like

Re: Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Best Friends. See Pre-wedding Photos by milemimi93(m): 10:56pm On Jun 20, 2018
These guys are s2pid
Re: Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Best Friends. See Pre-wedding Photos by yungkesh(m): 11:02pm On Jun 20, 2018
This is dangerous
Re: Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Best Friends. See Pre-wedding Photos by akdjr(m): 11:09pm On Jun 20, 2018
Lovely that's Igarra traditional attire (Ita Owoji). The twins are from Igarra the head quarter of Akoko Edo LGA. Both were my senior back then in secondary school they were very humble and friendly guys. TK we go turn up for u guys!...

6 Likes

Re: Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Best Friends. See Pre-wedding Photos by LeoFish92(m): 11:11pm On Jun 20, 2018
blackaxe78:

Stop exposing your inexposure .

Am an identical twin and my Bros girl friend can spot us out more than my father can do. Same man that lives with us for over 30years

Outside our mum, no one else can spot us "conveniently" like our girl friends.

Wow, I'd love to see how identical u guys are that would make even your own father have hard times in identifying u guys,

From observation, I think there should be some sort of height difference, the younger looking a bit bigger than the older

Innit?
Re: Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Best Friends. See Pre-wedding Photos by akdjr(m): 11:11pm On Jun 20, 2018
Why hating?
milemimi93:
These guys are s2pid
Re: Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Best Friends. See Pre-wedding Photos by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:11pm On Jun 20, 2018
yungkesh:
This is dangerous
Nothing is dangerous here. The girlfriends/wives of twins do recognise their partners. Even their children. My father is a twin, I can recognise my dad and his twin brother even in the dark.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Best Friends. See Pre-wedding Photos by akdjr(m): 11:12pm On Jun 20, 2018
That's Igarra traditional attire quote author=PRESENTATION post=68673363]Where is the edo attire ?[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Best Friends. See Pre-wedding Photos by yungkesh(m): 11:24pm On Jun 20, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:

Nothing is dangerous here. The girlfriends/wives of twins do recognise their partners. Even their children. My father is a twin, I can recognise my dad and his twin brother even in the dark.
they are not identical
Re: Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Best Friends. See Pre-wedding Photos by Oscafemi(m): 11:26pm On Jun 20, 2018
Congratulations Blessing fall on you
Re: Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Best Friends. See Pre-wedding Photos by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:30pm On Jun 20, 2018
yungkesh:
they are not identical
My father and his twin bro are identical twins. People don't recognise them, it is through their demeanour people get to know they are greeting the wrong twin brother.
Re: Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Best Friends. See Pre-wedding Photos by piagetskinner(m): 11:41pm On Jun 20, 2018
fine men....not so fine women..

all the best in your marriage
Re: Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Best Friends. See Pre-wedding Photos by ufuosman(m): 12:44am On Jun 21, 2018
Congrats and all the best to them
Re: Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Best Friends. See Pre-wedding Photos by wisdomkid: 1:09am On Jun 21, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Bad one

Oshiomhole comes to mind

You're an Idiot. A very unexplained one.
So deep in idiocy are you, your brain died with stupidity.

I bet your real self is as Ugly as the Lying Predicting Pig.

2 Likes

Re: Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Best Friends. See Pre-wedding Photos by wisdomkid: 1:13am On Jun 21, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Bad one

Oshiomhole comes to mind

Poor Man mentality, this Mumu pig can't even say where he's saying, because he's living in a shit hut, eating Mama thank you at the ripe age of 35, and his younger brother feeding him.

2 Likes

Re: Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Best Friends. See Pre-wedding Photos by BiggyBamBam: 1:17am On Jun 21, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Bad one

Oshiomhole comes to mind

It really seems you are in a world of hallucinations.

Ask OBJ, Oladipo Diya, TY Danjuma, etc if they made a mistake or ask Mercy Aigbe and Co

You know ladies from your area are cousins to orangutans.

You should know you are a loser!

There are no ugly girl in Edo State or anywhere in the world. Check your home town first, maybe there are some there.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Best Friends. See Pre-wedding Photos by jamalchance(m): 1:47am On Jun 21, 2018
[quote author=Anigreat post=68666503] shocked

Bad one

Oshiomhole comes to mind
I'm edo and I be fine boy ... No use our governors judge us ... Beauty plenty for that part of the country
Re: Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Best Friends. See Pre-wedding Photos by Oxai: 2:53am On Jun 21, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Afonja men shaaaaaaaaa!
Very “gbenshable”! grin

See as the dudes hot like “baby fasholas”!

But the brides “GWOR-GWOR” sha! cry
Dem be like “gwinches”! embarassed

Mr man, is this comedy?.

Please be clear with us, are u cracking joke or reading newspaper? undecided
Re: Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Best Friends. See Pre-wedding Photos by Auxtin85(m): 3:52am On Jun 21, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Bad one

Oshiomhole comes to mind

Obvious you are sick
Re: Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Best Friends. See Pre-wedding Photos by Auxtin85(m): 3:55am On Jun 21, 2018
GistmoreNG:
GistMore.com

When the grooms are Twins and the brides are Besties Traditional wedding of Onize + Taiye & Angieshanna + kehinde, all wow in Edo traditional matching attires.

BY GISTMORE :: http://www.gistmore.com/identical-twin-brothers-set-wed-two-best-friends-see-pre-wedding-photos

Am not even sure you are okay because this is not Edo.
Re: Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Best Friends. See Pre-wedding Photos by KanwuliaExtra: 4:54am On Jun 21, 2018
Oxai:

Mr man, is this comedy?.

Please be clear with us, are u cracking joke or reading newspaper? undecided

Which part you nor understand? undecided
Re: Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Best Friends. See Pre-wedding Photos by natanyin: 5:59am On Jun 21, 2018
Anigreat:
:the only ugly person I see here is you and ur ancestors!!!

Bad one

Oshiomhole comes to mind

Re: Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Best Friends. See Pre-wedding Photos by natanyin: 6:01am On Jun 21, 2018
Bad one

Oshiomhole comes to mind

So surprise to see edo ancestors taking pre-wedding pictures.shocked[/quote] the only ugly person here is u and ur mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Best Friends. See Pre-wedding Photos by bazzyblings: 6:09am On Jun 21, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Bad one

Oshiomhole comes to mind

Am not surprised ... this is nigeria ... you see the words from you thin brain ?? You could not even wow over the picture or congratulate them .. all Nigerians do is to condemn via social media.. go and do your own marriage Na if it’s easy ... poor brat ....ugly chimpanzee....

Even if person buy house or anything great .. Nigerians would always condemn ... live and let live man ...

2 Likes

Re: Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Best Friends. See Pre-wedding Photos by Austema(m): 6:11am On Jun 21, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
It cannot get better than this. As blood brothers, they can easily interchange when the other tends to get tired of his wive's kpomo.
It seems you have red the novel titled; ''pimple on wrinkles''
Re: Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Best Friends. See Pre-wedding Photos by showstopperss(m): 6:17am On Jun 21, 2018
Why do some folks like to unnecessary cause war? Lets learn to love another and live in peace, enough of ethnics,religious sentiment..peace!!!

1 Like

Re: Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Best Friends. See Pre-wedding Photos by danashlaw(m): 6:48am On Jun 21, 2018
Anetuno Ni, maku Ni o, ugbogbo people of igarra e na too much with lovely attires. I dey hail oh

3 Likes

Re: Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Best Friends. See Pre-wedding Photos by lastempero: 7:06am On Jun 21, 2018
Secrets will be revealed anyhow anyhow grin
Re: Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Best Friends. See Pre-wedding Photos by MZTEMAR(f): 7:15am On Jun 21, 2018
Wow! My trado attire
Beautiful brides
#Prouldly Igarra
#Proudly Etuno

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have No Job Or Talent But I Give Very Good Blowjobs - Female UNILAG Graduate / Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel / I Masturbate And I Wish I Can Stop It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.