Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,490 members, 7,781,469 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:55 PM

Sold - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sold (989 Views)

42yr Old Getting Married To A 24yr old Girl, Is It Alright? / 9 Reasons Why She Is Going To Leave You For Another Man / She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sold by BurntDodo: 6:38pm On Jun 20, 2018
Sold
Re: Sold by don4real18(m): 6:47pm On Jun 20, 2018
You can let him go or invite the police... Did you get a receipt for the laptop. What if it was stolen?
You have learnt the hard way bro...
Re: Sold by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 20, 2018
Be wise next time . That money is enough to buy a PC on jumia

1 Like

Re: Sold by Auladimeji(m): 6:49pm On Jun 20, 2018
Igbo amaka selling their trade marks
Re: Sold by BurntDodo: 6:50pm On Jun 20, 2018
don4real18:
You can let him go or invite the police... Did you get a receipt for the laptop. What if it was stolen?
You have learnt the hard way bro...

I didn't ask for a receipt. I didn't think I'd need to.
Re: Sold by Ofemmanu1: 6:51pm On Jun 20, 2018
You're too slow niggah! Earth ain't for ya!
My tips; 1. Go to a police station now. 2. Fight him, else pay someone to kick his ass!. 3. Juju never fails, locate any Ogun shrine in Egbeda. 4. Get a gun and murder the mofo.

1 Like

Re: Sold by waleyp(m): 7:28pm On Jun 20, 2018
Why Would You Buy A Thing With Such Money Without A ReceipT Or Any PayMent Slip? April To June? Bro All You Need Do Is Find 35K To Fix The LaPTop, You CanT Arrest Him Again, E Don Go Be That, You Don Learn From Your MistaKE So Do I As Well, DonT Let That Weigh You Down O
Re: Sold by BurntDodo: 7:29pm On Jun 20, 2018
Auladimeji:
Igbo amaka selling their trade marks

Bro, I don't know if it's just Igbo people and I don't mean to be tribalist but you wouldn't believe he'll still talk about how he got a laptop of N450k that works fine. He even talked about how he was able to return one laptop when he wouldn't let me return my own of 3 days. At a time I begged for him to let me swap the laptop + cash for another laptop like I did the first one but because he knew what he did to me, he didn't agree to it. Whereas, he talked to me again about how someone let him swap his laptop + money a few days ago. I couldn't believe this guy existed. Heartless to the core. He makes me suicidal and murderous when I think of him.
Re: Sold by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 20, 2018
He intentionally sold you not one, but two faulty laptops. You sef, when you realized the first laptop wasn't what you expected, you should've asked for a refund right there and ceased doing business with him! But you went and gave him more money for an even worse laptop!
Re: Sold by BurntDodo: 7:41pm On Jun 20, 2018
JupiterGeekVII:
He intentionally sold you not one, but two faulty laptops. You sef, when you realized the first laptop wasn't what you expected, you should've asked for a refund right there and ceased doing business with him! But you went and gave him more money for an even worse laptop!

I didn't know jur. I thought everyone was good like me lol
Re: Sold by kinibigdil: 7:45pm On Jun 20, 2018
Ofemmanu1:
You're too slow niggah!
Earth ain't for ya!

My tips;
1. Go to a police station now.
2. Fight him, else pay someone to kick his ass!.
3. Juju never fails, locate any Ogun shrine in Egbeda.
4. Get a gun and murder the mofo.
No mind this guy o, even though all he is what you feel like doing now. Typical Nigerian advice I will give you, "what if it was a stolen laptop, working perfectly but Sars guys visit you one at your place handcuffed and take you away as the one who stole the laptop? I will tell you for free, many are in jail for this reason, 1 I know of bought a phone same way you did without receipt 40k, he was bail from detention with 250k with plenty abeg o, after one week in detention, like you said you have learnt your lessons move on. Buying anything from those guys on the street at ikeja or anywhere else is high risk. Move on bro, you pass am, it is very painful o, but take solace in the story I gave above, you will get over it eventually people loose worst things

1 Like

Re: Sold by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 20, 2018
BurntDodo:

I didn't know jur. I thought everyone was good like me lol
People will always take advantage of you if you think they're good. The next man is watching out for his own best interests, not yours. Many Nigerians are selfish and dishonest, especially when money is involved.

The best thing to do in this situation is to move on. You didn't get a receipt and you also left the laptop with the inept Engineer Kola who ignored and kept it for 3 months before informing you of the problem. He obviously didn't care; he and Emmanuel are one and the same. After a week or two, you should've taken it outta there and asked Emmanuel for your money back then. That would've been a good time to get the police involved if he refused your refund. But after three months, especially without a receipt, it's going to be tough to get your money back. I know it hurts to be defrauded, but he will meet his karma. Chin up.

2 Likes

Re: Sold by BurntDodo: 5:50pm On Jun 21, 2018
JupiterGeekVII:
People will always take advantage of you if you think they're good. The next man is watching out for his own best interests, not yours. Many Nigerians are selfish and dishonest, especially when money is involved.

The best thing to do in this situation is to move on. You didn't get a receipt and you also left the laptop with the inept Engineer Kola who ignored and kept it for 3 months before informing you of the problem. He obviously didn't care; he and Emmanuel are one and the same. After a week or two, you should've taken it outta there and asked Emmanuel for your money back then. That would've been a good time to get the police involved if he refused your refund. But after three months, especially without a receipt, it's going to be tough to get your money back. I know it hurts to be defrauded, but he will meet his karma. Chin up.

Thank You. I really appreciate this.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Married Man Beats Lover To Stupor (see Photo) / Male Nigerian Blogger With Big Boobs Finally Finds A Way To Hide It (video) / All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.