Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,848 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:24 AM

FRSC Officer Climbs A Car In Nasarawa To Stop Stubborn Driver. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FRSC Officer Climbs A Car In Nasarawa To Stop Stubborn Driver. Photos (53245 Views)

FRSC Officer MJ Oni Slaps Man For Recording Him In Osun / Man Strips Naked, Fights An FRSC Officer In Benin (Photos, Video) / Shooting In South Africa As Tanzanian Drug Dealer Kills Taxi Driver (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

FRSC Officer Climbs A Car In Nasarawa To Stop Stubborn Driver. Photos by BoneBlogger(m): 7:22pm On Jun 20, 2018
A Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) official decided to embarrass himself while trying to stop a "stubborn" motorist in Nasarawa State. The FRSC official had to climb on the moving vehicle in order to stop the driver who refused to halt his vehicle at the checkpoint. An eyewitness, Torkuma Gabriel who took pictures of the officer in action - said that the incident happened in front of Nasarawa State University in Keffi.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/frsc-officials-climbs-mans-car-to-stop-him-in-nasarawa.html

1 Like

Re: FRSC Officer Climbs A Car In Nasarawa To Stop Stubborn Driver. Photos by DrGoodman: 7:23pm On Jun 20, 2018
The hustle, is very real grin

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FRSC Officer Climbs A Car In Nasarawa To Stop Stubborn Driver. Photos by youngest85(m): 7:24pm On Jun 20, 2018
Zoo people with awkward things

42 Likes

Re: FRSC Officer Climbs A Car In Nasarawa To Stop Stubborn Driver. Photos by thesicilian: 7:27pm On Jun 20, 2018
Wind up the glass and carry him away.

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FRSC Officer Climbs A Car In Nasarawa To Stop Stubborn Driver. Photos by Treasure17(m): 7:27pm On Jun 20, 2018
Hahaaa. I guess the man has watched too much of fast and furious so he needs to put it into practice. Very weird things to do at the detriment of your life.

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FRSC Officer Climbs A Car In Nasarawa To Stop Stubborn Driver. Photos by Mcreloaded(m): 7:31pm On Jun 20, 2018
This road safety officer and the ones in Edo state especially those at sapele road by PZ junction must have been trained by the same person. Bunch of disgrace to the profession

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FRSC Officer Climbs A Car In Nasarawa To Stop Stubborn Driver. Photos by olatade(m): 8:01pm On Jun 20, 2018
thesicilian:
Wind up the glass and carry him away.

abi grin

7 Likes

Re: FRSC Officer Climbs A Car In Nasarawa To Stop Stubborn Driver. Photos by 400billionman: 8:10pm On Jun 20, 2018
Street

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FRSC Officer Climbs A Car In Nasarawa To Stop Stubborn Driver. Photos by CoolFreeday(m): 8:12pm On Jun 20, 2018
2 wrong!!

meanwhile, why did the driver refuse to stop. He will pay tire

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FRSC Officer Climbs A Car In Nasarawa To Stop Stubborn Driver. Photos by Bossontop(m): 8:50pm On Jun 20, 2018
undecided
[img]https://media1./images/06655070b3cc8faaff4824eee848adc0/tenor.gif?itemid=5436796[/img]

What a very foolish man!!.....if e die na dem go com write "gallant and brave officer who died in the line of duty or KIA" for him obituary when na him foolishness kill am.......how will u be jumping on a moving vehicle?? ......for how much salary seff??

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: FRSC Officer Climbs A Car In Nasarawa To Stop Stubborn Driver. Photos by princepee: 9:18pm On Jun 20, 2018
The FRSC guy na confirm tout.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: FRSC Officer Climbs A Car In Nasarawa To Stop Stubborn Driver. Photos by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 20, 2018
This really got my laffing Seriously!!! D Frsc guy na Bastard!!

3 Likes

Re: FRSC Officer Climbs A Car In Nasarawa To Stop Stubborn Driver. Photos by nabegibeg: 10:02pm On Jun 20, 2018
BoneBlogger:
A Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) official decided to embarrass himself while trying to stop a "stubborn" motorist in Nasarawa State. The FRSC official had to climb on the moving vehicle in order to stop the driver who refused to halt his vehicle at the checkpoint. An eyewitness, Torkuma Gabriel who took pictures of the officer in action - said that the incident happened in front of Nasarawa State University in Keffi.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/frsc-officials-climbs-mans-car-to-stop-him-in-nasarawa.html

These people (Frsc) value bribe more than their lives.

4 Likes

Re: FRSC Officer Climbs A Car In Nasarawa To Stop Stubborn Driver. Photos by Okiki12: 10:02pm On Jun 20, 2018
Try this shit with me and I promise you a broken leg and ribs

The other man beside him putting on a native would have helped but he has got one leg he can't jeopardize the second and be left with no hope. He decided to laugh the whole thing away. I believe he was thinking "humm this leg you want to waste why not give me"

I know you will scroll up to confirm this.

Oya remember to press like when scrolling down back

55 Likes

Re: FRSC Officer Climbs A Car In Nasarawa To Stop Stubborn Driver. Photos by rentAcock(m): 10:02pm On Jun 20, 2018
All because of N100 bribe this guy could've suffered a debilitating injury that would've made him disable. I wonder if these guys have any critical thinking skills.

3 Likes

Re: FRSC Officer Climbs A Car In Nasarawa To Stop Stubborn Driver. Photos by ALAYORMII: 10:02pm On Jun 20, 2018
Nigeria needs to be renamed

Lawlessness Republic
Re: FRSC Officer Climbs A Car In Nasarawa To Stop Stubborn Driver. Photos by oshe11: 10:03pm On Jun 20, 2018
Sho Mo skill mi ni
Re: FRSC Officer Climbs A Car In Nasarawa To Stop Stubborn Driver. Photos by ipobarecriminals: 10:03pm On Jun 20, 2018
angry Those pipu and lastma are siamese

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FRSC Officer Climbs A Car In Nasarawa To Stop Stubborn Driver. Photos by naijacentric(m): 10:03pm On Jun 20, 2018
Dats dangerous der are beta ways to punish stubborn drivers

1 Like

Re: FRSC Officer Climbs A Car In Nasarawa To Stop Stubborn Driver. Photos by ubanett(m): 10:04pm On Jun 20, 2018
Yeye ddey smell[color=#006600][/color] grin
Re: FRSC Officer Climbs A Car In Nasarawa To Stop Stubborn Driver. Photos by imstrong1: 10:04pm On Jun 20, 2018
He is aiming for the safety officer of the year award lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Officer Climbs A Car In Nasarawa To Stop Stubborn Driver. Photos by gerrardomendes(m): 10:05pm On Jun 20, 2018
If he dies now...he will be blamed for being overzealous

1 Like

Re: FRSC Officer Climbs A Car In Nasarawa To Stop Stubborn Driver. Photos by sureheaven(m): 10:06pm On Jun 20, 2018
If I were the driver, I will drive the frsc officer till he ends his journey in hell where he belongs

1 Like

Re: FRSC Officer Climbs A Car In Nasarawa To Stop Stubborn Driver. Photos by bentlywills(m): 10:06pm On Jun 20, 2018
Iberiberism

1 Like

Re: FRSC Officer Climbs A Car In Nasarawa To Stop Stubborn Driver. Photos by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 20, 2018
rentAcock:
All because of N100 bribe this guy could've suffered a debilitating wound that would've made him disable. I wonder if these guys have any critical thinking skills.

You think say na police grin , FRSC don collect anything less than 500naira or you chop 10k ticket

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Officer Climbs A Car In Nasarawa To Stop Stubborn Driver. Photos by Joseunlimited(f): 10:10pm On Jun 20, 2018
The northern sun is worrying him

1 Like

Re: FRSC Officer Climbs A Car In Nasarawa To Stop Stubborn Driver. Photos by magicminister: 10:12pm On Jun 20, 2018
WHY IS IT DIFFICULT FOR MOST PEOPLE TO RESPECT FRSC OFFICIALS.
THEY ARE THERE TO ENFORCE THE ROAD SAFETY LAWS.

THEY HAVE NEVER HARASSED ME BECAUSE I ALWAYS HAVE MY PAPERS AND EQUIPMENT INTACT.
BEING A YOUNG GUY, I AM STOPPED MOST OF THE TIMES BY POLICE AND FRSC OFFICIALS BUT I ALSO ENSURE THAT MY PAPERS ARE INTACT, MY FIRE EXTINGUINSHER IS VALID AND EVERY OTHER REQUIREMENT.

LETS BE CIVIL WITH THESE GUYS, THEY ARE ACTUALLY THERE TO HELP US.

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) / Extortionist Poses For The Camera After FUTA Students Beat Him (Graphic Pics) / Video Of The Tanzanian Lady Boyfriend Locked In A Pit For 8 Months Being Rescued

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.