Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

2018 Jamb Matriculation List, Nysc Error List And The Way Forward - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 2018 Jamb Matriculation List, Nysc Error List And The Way Forward (11260 Views)

Help! My Name Is On NYSC Error List / How To Check JAMB Matriculation List For NYSC Mobilization / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2018 Jamb Matriculation List, Nysc Error List And The Way Forward by Emperoo: 10:37pm On Jun 20, 2018
As shared by Comrade Nnadi Goodluck Donhacklord on facebook.

'2018 JAMB MATRICULATION LIST, NYSC ERROR LIST AND THE WAY FORWARD

This issue of Jamb matriculation list is a new issue that has never been there before and it's a real pain in the ass, because graduates are suffering to get it done, so as to see their names in the list.

Some people are required by Jamb to reprint only their Jamb result or admission letter, whilst others are required to reprint both as the case may be.

If you can't find your name in the matriculation list, your application to the NYSC scheme will be declined and you won't be eligible to serve for sure.

Jamb is taking the issue very serious and that's why thousands of graduates are seeing their names in their respective institutions error list.

If you're seeing 'You were Not Offered Admission' or 'You didn't Register For This Exam', whilst checking for your name in the matriculation list, then know that you seriously need to do Jamb regularization before Jamb will recognize you as a bona fide graduate, in most cases, you might have the Jamb result and the Jamb admission letter and you'll be very surprised to see that Jamb didn't recognize your admission as valid.

If the course that you'd did in the university is different from the one showing or if the school that you'd graduated from is different from the one showing when you'd checked, you shouldn't worry about doing Jamb regularization because you'll surely be mobilized, unless you'd want to waste up to 10,000 naira for nothing.

Also note that the Jamb regularization might take much time to complete and you might end up missing this July Batch B.

Please, be properly guided.

-Comrade Nnadi Goodluck Donhacklord-'

Tags: How to add my name in the matriculation list, what is Jamb matriculation list, what is NYSC error list, matriculation list, Jamb matriculation list, NYSC matriculation list, error list, 2018 batch b mobilization date, latest news about NYSC batch b 2018, is NYSC batch b going to hold in July, is July NYSC batch b orientation camp, when is 2018 NYSC batch b orientation camp date
Re: 2018 Jamb Matriculation List, Nysc Error List And The Way Forward by Dclique(m): 10:09am On Jun 21, 2018
wow, this is serious.
Re: 2018 Jamb Matriculation List, Nysc Error List And The Way Forward by Patriot9: 5:24pm On Jun 21, 2018
hw many weeks will regularization take? op
Re: 2018 Jamb Matriculation List, Nysc Error List And The Way Forward by Emperoo: 6:25pm On Jun 21, 2018
Patriot9:
hw many weeks will regularization take? op

From few weeks to 3 months!
Re: 2018 Jamb Matriculation List, Nysc Error List And The Way Forward by Emperoo: 6:26pm On Jun 21, 2018
Dclique:
wow, this is serious.
Very serious something
Re: 2018 Jamb Matriculation List, Nysc Error List And The Way Forward by aminu790(m): 1:26pm On Jun 25, 2018
Emperoo:

Very serious something
Re: 2018 Jamb Matriculation List, Nysc Error List And The Way Forward by kamlex2020: 1:31pm On Jun 25, 2018
Trying to create jamb profile, but it would log in after sign up, to print admission letter and result slip so that name can show on matriculation list. What the way forward pls
Re: 2018 Jamb Matriculation List, Nysc Error List And The Way Forward by PrettyT1(f): 4:23pm On Jun 25, 2018
Please If one's name is showing successful on the matriculation list does it mean the person will have no issue with Nysc,cus I kinda have an issue with my name,I have initials in my name and the initial is on all my certificates but people are saying a lot of things like me having to do change of name so it does not affect my Nysc, I'm really confused right now anyone with any useful info should help me out please

3 Likes

Re: 2018 Jamb Matriculation List, Nysc Error List And The Way Forward by damkeno: 6:11pm On Jun 25, 2018
hope it doesn't affect batch stream 2 dat previously registered nd waiting for July camp
Re: 2018 Jamb Matriculation List, Nysc Error List And The Way Forward by Reddington(m): 4:15pm On Jul 20, 2018
kamlex2020:
Trying to create jamb profile, but it would log in after sign up, to print admission letter and result slip so that name can show on matriculation list. What the way forward pls

Pls have you been able to resolve this issue. If yes, how pls? Because I'm having the same issue - I successful created my profile but I can't log in. Each time I try I'd get a pop-up message saying "my email address or password is invalid. Pls try again."
Re: 2018 Jamb Matriculation List, Nysc Error List And The Way Forward by jidefrimi(m): 8:05pm On Jul 20, 2018
Reddington:

Pls have you been able to resolve this issue. If yes, how pls? Because I'm having the same issue - I successful created my profile but I can't log in. Each time I try I'd get a pop-up message saying "my email address or password is invalid. Pls try again."
I can help u out..
Re: 2018 Jamb Matriculation List, Nysc Error List And The Way Forward by Reddington(m): 8:19pm On Jul 20, 2018
jidefrimi:
I can help u out..
Pls, do. I need it resolved as soon as possible. It's driving me nuts. What's the solution, pls?
Re: 2018 Jamb Matriculation List, Nysc Error List And The Way Forward by jidefrimi(m): 12:08pm On Jul 21, 2018
Reddington:

Pls, do. I need it resolved as soon as possible. It's driving me nuts. What's the solution, pls?
1500naira
Re: 2018 Jamb Matriculation List, Nysc Error List And The Way Forward by MonsieurCoder: 8:21am On Aug 02, 2018
jidefrimi:
1500naira

How can I reach you?
Re: 2018 Jamb Matriculation List, Nysc Error List And The Way Forward by zanjorrg(m): 11:11pm On Aug 02, 2018
lilcee:
Pls have you been able to resolve this issue. If yes, how pls? Because I'm having the same issue - I successful created my profile but I can't log in. Each time I try I'd get a pop-up message saying "my email address or password is invalid. Pls try again...
Check out dis image..Tho my intention is Nov batch..
Please I need solution please..i got admitted through merit and I have prove from jamb and my school merit list...please help me

If u have successfully created ur profile as you claimed but a few pop up message is indicating invalid email or password, do this, type ur email address one after the other without space after the email address. I mean do not do copy and paste. I hope this helps
Re: 2018 Jamb Matriculation List, Nysc Error List And The Way Forward by lilcee(m): 11:41pm On Aug 02, 2018
zanjorrg:

If u have successfully created ur profile as you claimed but a few pop up message is indicating invalid email or password, do this, type ur email address one after the other without space after the email address. I mean do not do copy and paste. I hope this helps
Ok Tanx...let me try
Re: 2018 Jamb Matriculation List, Nysc Error List And The Way Forward by lilcee(m): 11:52pm On Aug 02, 2018
zanjorrg:

Same cry
Re: 2018 Jamb Matriculation List, Nysc Error List And The Way Forward by zanjorrg(m): 7:26am On Aug 03, 2018
lilcee:
Same cry
May be u should try forgot password option.
Re: 2018 Jamb Matriculation List, Nysc Error List And The Way Forward by hernandson(m): 7:57am On Aug 03, 2018
op please the course I did in my university is different from the one am seeing in jamb status check. am I paying the 10k too please it's very urgent, am frustrated
Re: 2018 Jamb Matriculation List, Nysc Error List And The Way Forward by hernandson(m): 8:01am On Aug 03, 2018
Reddington:

it can only be done in a jamb ctb centre sane issue I had, go to a jamb authorized cbt centre or jamb office, if you stay in Lagos, don't bother going to ikoyi jamb office it's a waste of time
Re: 2018 Jamb Matriculation List, Nysc Error List And The Way Forward by Reddington(m): 4:17pm On Aug 03, 2018
hernandson:
it can only be done in a jamb ctb centre sane issue I had, go to a jamb authorized cbt centre or jamb office, if you stay in Lagos, don't bother going to ikoyi jamb office it's a waste of time

OK. I've sorted it out. I was told by one of their agents that it's a general technical glitch. So I had no other option than to use an already created profile (from a different account) to print my admission letter. Thanks though for trying to help out.
Re: 2018 Jamb Matriculation List, Nysc Error List And The Way Forward by fetakings: 11:06am On Aug 04, 2018
Reddington:

OK. I've sorted it out. I was told by one of their agents that it's a general technical glitch. So I had no other option than to use an already created profile (from a different account) to print my admission letter. Thanks though for trying to help out.
pls did they open anothrt account for you
Re: 2018 Jamb Matriculation List, Nysc Error List And The Way Forward by Reddington(m): 10:52am On Sep 06, 2018
fetakings:
pls did they open anothrt account for you

Nope.
Re: 2018 Jamb Matriculation List, Nysc Error List And The Way Forward by JustSophie: 8:23pm On Sep 07, 2018
jidefrimi:
I can help u out..
I am having the same invalid email address issue too.. can you help me out
Re: 2018 Jamb Matriculation List, Nysc Error List And The Way Forward by Xtopherprince(m): 5:28am On Sep 08, 2018
Reddington:

How much did it cost you sir, and has your name appeared on the matriculation list?
Re: 2018 Jamb Matriculation List, Nysc Error List And The Way Forward by Reddington(m): 7:17am On Sep 08, 2018
Xtopherprince:

How much did it cost you sir, and has your name appeared on the matriculation list?

Yeah, my name has appeared. The whole admission letter stuff cost me N1,500. Officially it's N1,000, but the folks at cyber café must make some profit, right? You know what I'm saying..

1 Like

Re: 2018 Jamb Matriculation List, Nysc Error List And The Way Forward by Xtopherprince(m): 9:18pm On Sep 08, 2018
Reddington:

Yeah, my name has appeared. The whole admission letter stuff cost me N1,500. Officially it's N1,000, but the folks at cyber café must make some profit, right? You know what I'm saying..

Thanks a lot. Will get mine done on Monday.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Procedure For Claiming Unpaid NYSC Allowances? / Recommend Gifts For My Colleagues / Please Advice Me On Good PPA For Medical Corps Members In Makurdi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.