Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Founder Of #ENDSARS Movement And CSP Opetodalopo Badmus Exchanges Words Online - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Founder Of #ENDSARS Movement And CSP Opetodalopo Badmus Exchanges Words Online (2180 Views)

Mega Party Eyes EndSARS Movement, To Consult Jega, Others / Yahaya Bello Volunteers To Be The Leader Of EndSARS Movement / How Otoge Movement And Offa Robbery Caused A Revolt For Saraki In Kwara Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Founder Of #ENDSARS Movement And CSP Opetodalopo Badmus Exchanges Words Online by LifeDrama: 4:14am On Jun 21, 2018
The #EndSARS #NGPoliceReform #DEBATE between CSP Opetodolapo Badmus VS Sega Awosanya.

Popular Assistant Superintendent of Police, Opetodolapo Badmus and the founder of #ENDSARS movement, Sega Awosanya, exchanged words online

See their exchange below:

"Police Profession! The best in the world.

"Thank you, you know I was and will never be cantankerous, the more reason you shouldn't have resorted to abuse!Dolapo Badmos added,
SEGA L’éveilleur® �

@segalink
Madam, you must remember you serve the people in your current position and shouldn’t be condescending in your mannerism. The video is out there for public autopsy, it sounded like an acrimonious polygamous squabble. I personally never saw you as a cantankerous person. …

I can as well let you know you lost decorum when you referred to my inlaw..that was uncalled for!Dolapo Badmos added,
SEGA L’éveilleur® �

@segalink
Haba Diva @DHORLIBABE no one attacked you ma’am. We were just talking until you swept decorum under the proverbial carpet and started talking uncontrollably. Someone had to remind you you were on National Television & I was glad I did. I can’t attack you ever...you’re not armed.

Remember you can't control d way you want an argument to go, opinion differs! 4 you to refer to my inlaw is absurdDolapo Badmos added,
SEGA L’éveilleur® �

@segalink
Haba Diva @DHORLIBABE no one attacked you ma’am. We were just talking until you swept decorum under the proverbial carpet and started talking uncontrollably. Someone had to remind you you were on National Television & I was glad I did. I can’t attack you ever...you’re not armed. …

Cheap fame and popularity! Riding on hoarse of ending a noble course....

I hereby challenge him to 2 hours debate on why SARS should not end! If he doesn't take up the challenge then he's just seeking for fame...

And then he resorted to cyber bullying, calling a lady all manner of names, we are used to it! We can't be moved!

Even though he diverted the argument towards domestic feud, I read the sign of a looser so I maintained my ground

If you receive verbal attack from a co discussant, know it's an indication that the other has lost the argument! I had a great time on tvc!

I sincerely promise....so help me God!Dolapo Badmos added,

Posterity will judge. Just keep doing dutifully what you can to ensure lives are saved. The inhumanity we suffer daily by these uniformed criminals knows no limits. Thanks for corresponding anyways. �

I appreciate the compliment! This is a constructive criticism!

Now @DHORLIBABE, you're a cute officer, I give it to you. But you have to realize that denying SARS atrocities makes you equally complicit in their crimes. Your silence endorse crimes against humanity. You could be prosecuted. You and your ilk. Cc @segalink @DrJoeAbah

I want to say "THANK YOU" 2 all policemen defiling rain and sun 2 ensure safety of lives and property.if only you can really be appreciated

Cutting off the head is not the remedy for an headache! Find the root cause, treat the ailment! #Nigeriaisgreaterthanallofus

We accept the imperfections of our operatives but we sue for time, it will be fixed...#Nigeriaisgreaterthanallofus

When they lack constructive criticism, they results to verbal abuse..we are long prepared and trained for that #Nigeriaisgreaterthanallofus

We have come a long way and we still have a long way to go! Not yet uhuru but we will get there #Nigeriaisgreaterthanallofus
Let your concern be genuine rather than been beneficial! #Nigeriaisgreaterthanallofus...
Find the cause rather than finding the fault! Nigeria is greater than all of us!

Don't be an antagonist of a good and noble course, just to wake a dead career! Nigeria is greater than all of us....

‏When they are being "settled" to go against a noble course! Don't be deceived,they are making their billions you are burning your data!"

More below

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/06/21/sega-and-badmus-exchanges-words-online/

Re: Founder Of #ENDSARS Movement And CSP Opetodalopo Badmus Exchanges Words Online by LifeDrama: 4:16am On Jun 21, 2018
More

Re: Founder Of #ENDSARS Movement And CSP Opetodalopo Badmus Exchanges Words Online by LifeDrama: 4:21am On Jun 21, 2018

Re: Founder Of #ENDSARS Movement And CSP Opetodalopo Badmus Exchanges Words Online by SawOnPedia: 4:25am On Jun 21, 2018
Abeg where the towel? I wan bath i de go work.
Re: Founder Of #ENDSARS Movement And CSP Opetodalopo Badmus Exchanges Words Online by falcon01: 4:25am On Jun 21, 2018
This woman looks like a man *looks left and right* hope no sars official dey watch me. And why the heck is this sega levuve or whatever speaking giberish. Haba!! I was reading his comments and opening new tabs to check meaning of some of these words so as to understand the message he is trying to pass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Founder Of #ENDSARS Movement And CSP Opetodalopo Badmus Exchanges Words Online by Bethel4Life(f): 4:38am On Jun 21, 2018
in the other news..

How do u want Egypt to qualify for Round of 16... When Nigerian pastor will always put ''The Egyptian you see you shall see them no more'' as one of their Sunday topic in every 6 months

1 Like

Re: Founder Of #ENDSARS Movement And CSP Opetodalopo Badmus Exchanges Words Online by DAntivirus: 4:46am On Jun 21, 2018
No comment...

I'll comment after Iceland beats Nigeria 2-0
Re: Founder Of #ENDSARS Movement And CSP Opetodalopo Badmus Exchanges Words Online by wickyyolo: 5:02am On Jun 21, 2018
Sars is dead and buried grin

1 Like

Re: Founder Of #ENDSARS Movement And CSP Opetodalopo Badmus Exchanges Words Online by wagazala: 5:31am On Jun 21, 2018
Don't be deceived, they are making their billions..., you are burning your data....... Ododo oro.

We all know that Sars is doing a very good job, there are just some overzealous and corrupt individuals amongst them. Not everyone who comes online to post a video or write about being harrassed by Sars is actually telling the full story.

What I know is if you lay with dogs you'll wake up with fleas. Even the well reformed US Police has its own issues when it comes to black lives matter. There will always be corrupt ones.
Re: Founder Of #ENDSARS Movement And CSP Opetodalopo Badmus Exchanges Words Online by kolafolabi(m): 5:33am On Jun 21, 2018
Lemme know when the battle ground has been fixed.. Can't wait to watch the debate.

2 Likes

Re: Founder Of #ENDSARS Movement And CSP Opetodalopo Badmus Exchanges Words Online by Nobody: 6:20am On Jun 21, 2018
wagazala:
Don't be deceived, they are making their billions..., you are burning your data....... Ododo oro.

We all know that Sars is doing a very good job, there are just some overzealous and corrupt individuals amongst them. Not everyone who comes online to post a video or write about being harrassed by Sars is actually telling the full story.

What I know is if you lay with dogs you'll wake up with fleas. Even the well reformed US Police has its own issues when it comes to black lives matter. There will always be corrupt ones.

Shut up your filthy mouth! Doing a good job for who? Your family? By extorting & assaulting hardworking Nigerians?

What is the primary duty of the “Serial Armed Robbery Squad” ? Extorting fraudsters or cracking down on armed robbers?

Whether you like it or not, and even if your members of family are enlisted in SARS, it must be ended & scrapped by all means!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Founder Of #ENDSARS Movement And CSP Opetodalopo Badmus Exchanges Words Online by olaniputu: 6:36am On Jun 21, 2018
i want to fork dolapo grin

1 Like

Re: Founder Of #ENDSARS Movement And CSP Opetodalopo Badmus Exchanges Words Online by olas24u(f): 6:42am On Jun 21, 2018
the idiot defending nonsense
Re: Founder Of #ENDSARS Movement And CSP Opetodalopo Badmus Exchanges Words Online by nelsonebby(m): 6:46am On Jun 21, 2018
olaniputu:
i want to fork dolapo grin
She be like man
Or are you gay bro

3 Likes

Re: Founder Of #ENDSARS Movement And CSP Opetodalopo Badmus Exchanges Words Online by abumeinben(m): 6:48am On Jun 21, 2018
Let's do the analysis..

Done!

This woman should gaan be selling in idumote biko.
Imagine this:
I hereby challenge him to 2 hours debate on why SARS should not end! If he doesn't take up the challenge then he's just seeking for fame..

What exactly does she want to defend? That every young dude with a ride should be poor?
My colleague narrated how his young cousin of 200L was harassed on his way to school, with two tubers of yam and plantain bunch o. They said he had two emails on his phone grin

Ohr taya meh.
Re: Founder Of #ENDSARS Movement And CSP Opetodalopo Badmus Exchanges Words Online by Bossontop(m): 6:52am On Jun 21, 2018
undecided
SARS wa just created to harass anybody wey no be politician and get money..... Shikena!!!!

[img]https://media1./images/18321c7ec7b6c09fec3aa0c244d42ea0/tenor.gif?itemid=4484642[/img]
Re: Founder Of #ENDSARS Movement And CSP Opetodalopo Badmus Exchanges Words Online by wagazala: 7:15am On Jun 21, 2018
Zoharariel:

Shut up your filthy mouth! Doing a good job for who? Your family? By extorting & assaulting hardworking Nigerians?

What is the primary duty of the “Serial Armed Robbery Squad” ? Extorting fraudsters or cracking down on armed robbers?

Whether you like it or not, and even if your members of family are enlisted in SARS, it must be ended & scrapped by all means!

Cyber bully spotted. Oya go and scrap na.
Re: Founder Of #ENDSARS Movement And CSP Opetodalopo Badmus Exchanges Words Online by zicoraads: 7:30am On Jun 21, 2018
Am I the only one who didn't understand much of the exchange? undecided

Anyway, she comes across as arrogant. My only grouse is how he addressed her as "Sweet Dolapo." That seemed like he was appealing to her emotions.
Re: Founder Of #ENDSARS Movement And CSP Opetodalopo Badmus Exchanges Words Online by IeatPussy: 7:59am On Jun 21, 2018
#ENDSARS period
Re: Founder Of #ENDSARS Movement And CSP Opetodalopo Badmus Exchanges Words Online by BoboKush(m): 8:34am On Jun 21, 2018
wagazala:

What I know is if you lay with dogs you'll wake up with fleas. Even the well reformed US Police has its own issues when it comes to black lives matt;er. There will always be corrupt ones.

And when the corrupt ones is abt 80% of what value is the Sarz..... Those that defend them like you.... I pray u fall prey of them...that my prayer for u
Re: Founder Of #ENDSARS Movement And CSP Opetodalopo Badmus Exchanges Words Online by wagazala: 8:48am On Jun 21, 2018
BoboKush:

And when the corrupt ones is abt 80% of what value is the Sarz..... Those that defend them like you.... I pray u fall prey of them...that my prayer for u

I have witnessed both sides my friend. Yes the extortion is real but so it also is in every other force and civil service in Nigeria, not just SARS alone.

I have seen the good side too, I have seen live with my eyes Sars take on Armed Robbers and oh yes I had goosebumps that day.

Let us continue to report any wrong doings to the appropriate channels and see the corrupt ones expunged from the system. End Sars is not the solution. Another body will be created and it'll be same story all over.
Re: Founder Of #ENDSARS Movement And CSP Opetodalopo Badmus Exchanges Words Online by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 21, 2018
The guy ''Sega-somebody'' is a joker! Someone challenged you to a verbal duel on TV and all you can do is dance around with flimsy words, calling her sweet diva? He might have been trying to be sarcastic, but, the gravity of the issue trumps his words.
Someone in the wrong wants to fight you? Nigg...Roll your cuffs or just take off your shirt and brawl.
Re: Founder Of #ENDSARS Movement And CSP Opetodalopo Badmus Exchanges Words Online by LifeDrama: 11:35am On Jun 21, 2018
@topcatking bro, i was scared. what if the so called SARS kill him after the debate? #ThisIsNigeria
Re: Founder Of #ENDSARS Movement And CSP Opetodalopo Badmus Exchanges Words Online by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 21, 2018
LifeDrama:
@topcatking bro, [/b]He was scared.[b] what if the so called SARS kill him after the debate? #ThisIsNigeria

Hmmm True.
Re: Founder Of #ENDSARS Movement And CSP Opetodalopo Badmus Exchanges Words Online by Jayboi(m): 2:17pm On Jun 21, 2018
can't wait for this debate to hold
Re: Founder Of #ENDSARS Movement And CSP Opetodalopo Badmus Exchanges Words Online by Blackfire(m): 2:26pm On Jun 21, 2018
Attention seekers...

(1) (Reply)

List Of State Governors Not Willing To Pay 30000 Minimum Wage / Bombshell: Reno Releases The 4th Audio / I Still Support Atiku/obi But I Commend Buhari/osibanjo For Lagos Ibadan Railway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.