Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,775 members, 7,802,381 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Is This The Best Way To Pay Her Back? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This The Best Way To Pay Her Back? (639 Views)

My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills / Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million / This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Best Way To Pay Her Back? by deafeyez: 4:52am On Jun 21, 2018
George, Ijeoma says she can free style herself and I can't stop her. Although I am not her Husband or BF. We kinda got close cause we stay in the same compound as you know. She spend most of her night with me. Now, Happiness that I used to bang in my former yard has been on my neck, she wants to come. I told Chucks and he said I shouldn't allow her come that it will cause a fight between the two girls, pointing out my electronics, that it has happened to him. My yard babe answer calls and book appointments right before me. Now I have stopped giving her money and she has vowed I won't touch her except pay as you go.
Now I want to go on and call my happiness, what is your take on this.

Will this cause uproar between the two girls and well, I don't care. Since I moved in to this environment, no woman has visited me even you too my nigga and I think she has taken me for a Johnny.
Nigga, you are my friend, what do you make of this, should I make amends with this Ijeoma or go on out to take on my revenge on her.

The above was sent in by a friend and I have decided to share it here so as to get the best advice for him.
Re: Is This The Best Way To Pay Her Back? by DAntivirus: 4:53am On Jun 21, 2018
Tell your friend that he is useless and a complete waste of sperm. He is the reason why youths are taken unserious and might end up dying of HIV.

While people are thinking of improving lives and solving socioeconomic problems, he's thinking of taking revenge over Ijeoma and Happiness... smh

1 Like

Re: Is This The Best Way To Pay Her Back? by mrphysics(m): 5:52am On Jun 21, 2018
Tell your friend to get a work, you should consider having one too.

Both of you need a work Asap
Re: Is This The Best Way To Pay Her Back? by tetula123(m): 7:22am On Jun 21, 2018
Re: Is This The Best Way To Pay Her Back? by deafeyez: 10:14am On Jun 21, 2018
mrphysics:
Tell your friend to get a work, you should consider having one too.

Both of you need a work Asap

Thank you, but I haven't written any post seeking for a job from anyone.
Thank you once more.

(1) (Reply)

Things People Do In Adult Films That You Shouldn’t Copy In Your Real Life. / Lady Who Put Her Phone On Silence Heartbroken, As Her Sis Died Mins After Callin / What Do You Think She's Doing In This Photo? I'm Puzzled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.