Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,014 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:28 AM

Father And Son Both Partner In The Police Department Recreated 20years Old Photo - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father And Son Both Partner In The Police Department Recreated 20years Old Photo (2306 Views)

Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid / Man Loses His Father And Shop To Ochanja Market, Onitsha Fire (photo) / Photo Of A Proud Father And His Six Daughters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father And Son Both Partner In The Police Department Recreated 20years Old Photo by Explorers(m): 5:16am On Jun 21, 2018
A father and son who are both police officers ended up recreating the pose from a photograph of the pair of them, some 20 years after the original was first taken.

In 1998, Officer Andy Gould with the Auburn Police Department sat in his patrol car along with his son, Michael, sitting on his lap.

This year, the pair decided to take a trip down memory lane and recreate the picture.

'When I get bigger I'm going to be my Dad's partner and catch bad guys and burglars,' the caption on the photo reads.

It seems that Michael kept his promise as he later followed his father into law enforcement.

Andy Gould is with the Auburn Police Department while son Michael is a sheriff's deputy with the King County Sheriff's Office.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father And Son Both Partner In The Police Department Recreated 20years Old Photo by EzendiEgo1: 5:22am On Jun 21, 2018
Nice
Re: Father And Son Both Partner In The Police Department Recreated 20years Old Photo by cheddahboy(m): 6:13am On Jun 21, 2018
Land for sale
Re: Father And Son Both Partner In The Police Department Recreated 20years Old Photo by LordsApostle: 6:58am On Jun 21, 2018
This is so lovely...
Re: Father And Son Both Partner In The Police Department Recreated 20years Old Photo by Rich4god(m): 7:00am On Jun 21, 2018
A society that works...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father And Son Both Partner In The Police Department Recreated 20years Old Photo by Aldebaran(m): 7:24am On Jun 21, 2018
Nice grin
Re: Father And Son Both Partner In The Police Department Recreated 20years Old Photo by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 21, 2018
wow
Re: Father And Son Both Partner In The Police Department Recreated 20years Old Photo by Nickymezor(f): 8:01am On Jun 21, 2018
Really cool kiss
Re: Father And Son Both Partner In The Police Department Recreated 20years Old Photo by JewelRegi(f): 9:11am On Jun 21, 2018
wow! that's cool.

If na naija police, the boy for say

when I get bigger I'm going to be my dad's partner and collect #50 from taxi drivers.
Re: Father And Son Both Partner In The Police Department Recreated 20years Old Photo by Donald3d(m): 9:49am On Jun 21, 2018
Cool
Re: Father And Son Both Partner In The Police Department Recreated 20years Old Photo by Slazim: 9:51am On Jun 21, 2018
If na naija they would be in the same vehicle.
Re: Father And Son Both Partner In The Police Department Recreated 20years Old Photo by hahn(m): 12:22pm On Jun 21, 2018
Rich4god:
A society that works...

That's all

If na naija they would both be standing at check points collecting bribe tongue

1 Like

Re: Father And Son Both Partner In The Police Department Recreated 20years Old Photo by Explorers(m): 12:24pm On Jun 21, 2018
hahn:

That's all

If na naija they would both be standing at check points collecting bribe tongue

Lol...
Re: Father And Son Both Partner In The Police Department Recreated 20years Old Photo by OKUCHI11(m): 1:28pm On Jun 23, 2018
The Sarakis family is just the one on my mind...the Nigerian elites
Re: Father And Son Both Partner In The Police Department Recreated 20years Old Photo by ReneeNuttall(f): 11:56pm On Jun 23, 2018
If its naija by now the father's stomach will be so big that the seat won't contain the both of them.Infact the boy wont even dream of joining the police force , because his father would have been a bad role model.Even which naija police man would want his son to join his profession?

2 Likes

Re: Father And Son Both Partner In The Police Department Recreated 20years Old Photo by cyojunior1(m): 5:46am On Jun 24, 2018
Slazim:
If na naija they would be in the same vehicle.

u mean no promotion for the baba be dat?
Re: Father And Son Both Partner In The Police Department Recreated 20years Old Photo by Slazim: 8:52am On Jun 24, 2018
cyojunior1:

u mean no promotion for the baba be dat?
Nah, I mean the boy would grow to meet the very same patrol vehicle his dad used.

(1) (Reply)

After Spending One Year Abroad And Came Back, Your Wife Did This / The Injustice Of Men: Some Northern Men / For Mature Ladies And Gents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.