Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,776 members, 7,802,382 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Atiku Regrets Not Supporting Jonathan In Last Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Regrets Not Supporting Jonathan In Last Election (900 Views)

Isanlu Bank Robbery In Kogi: Dino Melaye Blames Last Election / INEC: Some Of Our Staff Were Raped During Last Election / Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Regrets Not Supporting Jonathan In Last Election by royalamour(m): 7:14am On Jun 21, 2018
@ The Nigeria Times

Atiku Regrets not Supporting Jonathan last Election.

The Nigeria Times Report.

A former Vice President of Nigeria, Atiku Abubakar, has described former President Goodluck Jonathan as a hero of democracy in Nigeria.
The former vice president made the assertion on Wednesday during a courtesy call on President Jonathan at his country home in Otuoke, Bayelsa State.

Mr. Abubakar, who recalled Mr Jonathan’s exemplary decision to hand over the reins of power without qualms, observed that that singular historic decision set him apart as a democrat of unimpeachable credentials.

Mr. Abubakar, while reflecting on Mr Jonathan’s action that doused tension in the country at that time, noted that the situation in Nigeria may have been different if he (Jonathan) did not voluntarily relinquish power.

Source: http://thenigeriatimes.com/2018/06/20/atiku-regrets-not-supporting-jonathan-last-election/
Re: Atiku Regrets Not Supporting Jonathan In Last Election by Flexherbal(m): 7:17am On Jun 21, 2018
Politicians and politics !
Re: Atiku Regrets Not Supporting Jonathan In Last Election by tunjiajayi: 7:21am On Jun 21, 2018
Atiku.
So while you were running the race to win the race you regret running as you say you should have been a spectator cheering another runner to victory.
grin
I hope you have made up your mind on whether to run or be a spectator this time?
Re: Atiku Regrets Not Supporting Jonathan In Last Election by aolawale025: 7:47am On Jun 21, 2018
Actually lots of people are also regretting

1 Like

Re: Atiku Regrets Not Supporting Jonathan In Last Election by Ziggylady(f): 7:50am On Jun 21, 2018
Atiku,.you and Obasanjo are big jokers...The monster both of you created by enabling a horror like buhari become president simply because of your selfish ambitions is about to consume you lots...

God bless Jonathan,his enemies who called him all sorts of names because he was humble are being payed back in their own coin now.

P.s...if given an option between you and buhari though,i will close my nostrils,shut my eyes,grit my teeth and vote for you.

#backtodaura

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Regrets Not Supporting Jonathan In Last Election by Okoroawusa: 7:54am On Jun 21, 2018
Believe this guy at your own peril

1 Like

Re: Atiku Regrets Not Supporting Jonathan In Last Election by royalamour(m): 9:27am On Jun 21, 2018
Cc: Mynd44, Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti 2018: Fayose Confused, Frustrated, Desperate – Adeyeye / Court Orders National Assembly To Commence Impeachment Process Against President / See What Fayose Said On Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.