Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,893 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:10 AM

Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car (95000 Views)

How Do You Know A Girl Normally Masturbates ? / Man Dies In My Shop After Loosing 49 Million PHOTOS / Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by jennifermahan(f): 8:45am On Jun 21, 2018
A Nigerian lady @theonlysweetyville was left in shock last night when an unidentifiued man parked his car in front of her shop, came down, and brought out his penis to masturbate infront of her shop

Wonder shall never end, I thought have seen it all.. Untill a man parked in front of my shop and got down, for a minute I thought he wanted to buy shawama across the road but I was shocked when this lonely man brought out is dick to self-service off Lagos stress right in front of my shop, I can’t believe what my eyes just saw.. It feels I was dreaming, no be only go see this one oo #thisislagos#whataday
she wrote

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkQwvtVF-rN/?hl=en

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/06/lady-left-in-shock-after-man-parks-in-front-of-her-shop-to-masturbate-video/

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by Olalan(m): 8:55am On Jun 21, 2018
If this how she dressed when the man came then she's not really different from him. Crazy people everywhere

207 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by Bluezy13(m): 9:06am On Jun 21, 2018
Hmmm...

Even the person typing this my post will masturbate seeing her dressed that way in a serene night.

I refuse to take responsibility for my post.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by jennifermahan(f): 10:12am On Jun 21, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by mikeadenugason: 11:50am On Jun 21, 2018
i wish to drink that breast tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

gosh what a humonguous booooooooooooooobbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbssssssssssssss

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by Bayajidda1: 11:50am On Jun 21, 2018
grin
Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by talk2archy: 11:50am On Jun 21, 2018
instead of you to free the man you are here ranting....birds of same feather

4 Likes

Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by obaival(m): 11:51am On Jun 21, 2018
End time olosho

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by Okundaye4(m): 11:51am On Jun 21, 2018
This one is weird and strong.

Meanwhile, check my signature on how to make cool cash from the comfort of your homes.

1 Like

Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 21, 2018
These are the mothers of tomorrow. Kai! Something is wronged somewhere

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by Kokaine(m): 11:52am On Jun 21, 2018
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by spartoo: 11:52am On Jun 21, 2018
Before nko
Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by Cute9gerian: 11:52am On Jun 21, 2018
Those boobs can feed the nation...they can eradicate hunger! shocked

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by hardeyborwarley(m): 11:52am On Jun 21, 2018
Even op will soon masturbate

2 Likes

Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by oluwasegun007(m): 11:52am On Jun 21, 2018
You better run for cover to avoid stray bullet...

@list the dude on heat deserves Nobel price for safety, what if he decides to do it on Highway while driving.

And by the way what do you sell in that your shop... With all this thing you're displaying.

4 Likes

Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by boolet: 11:52am On Jun 21, 2018
Scizophrenia is real!!!

1 Like

Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by Folashade2016(f): 11:52am On Jun 21, 2018
Vaseline crew food don ready. LOL world we are living in.
this one can't wait to get to a closet. MY SIGNATURE THO.

2 Likes

Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by Boyslick(m): 11:52am On Jun 21, 2018
Ok now we know you too

2 Likes

Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by Ximenez(m): 11:52am On Jun 21, 2018
Your advertisement has been noted.
You posted one blurred picture of the alleged masturbator then went ahead to post several pictures of your boobs from different angles.

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by Nickijoy(f): 11:52am On Jun 21, 2018
Alright.. we done see you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by Ellabae(f): 11:53am On Jun 21, 2018
Lol na wa o
Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by LifeDrama: 11:53am On Jun 21, 2018
I will do the same

1 Like

Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by Factfinder1(m): 11:53am On Jun 21, 2018
Lies

3 Likes

Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 21, 2018
Lawd have mere
Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by ifymadu: 11:53am On Jun 21, 2018
Deformity

4 Likes

Re: Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car by Scatterscatter(m): 11:53am On Jun 21, 2018
Very big lie... All these oloshos will form story just to trend.

Bleep you and your big boobs, moderf*cking liar

20 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Faint Dance: Janemena Causes Traffic, Twerks On Major Road (pix,video / When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens / Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.